A Lil Gossip and News

Monday, January 09, 2006
What it be like bloggers?

I hope everyone had a fantabulous weekend! As for me, well mine was just fine.

I was browsing the net, doing what I do, and decided that I'd dedicate today's blog to what's going on in the world of Hollyhood.


So here it go.............



TWISTA INJURED


Multi-platinum rapper Twista suffered injuries in an early morning auto accident in Chicago Saturday morning (Jan. 7).

The rapper was injured in a hit and run accident around 4:00 AM, after another driver ran into his Dodge Charger. Currently, the artist is at home with his private doctor under observation.

I just glad to hear that old boy is allright! I like that fast ass rapping that Twista does ;-)



PIMP C FREED

Chad Butler, known professionally as Pimp C , walked out of the state prison in Huntsville last Friday a free man after receiving parole. He is one-half of southern hip hop rap act outta Houston, the group Underground Kingz, or UGK .

C was sentenced to jail in January 2002 when he fell behind on community service required after pleading no contest to aggravated assault. He was charged after brandishing a gun during an argument with a woman at a mall.

Pimp C, who turned 32 the day before his release, has sold more than a million records since 1992 from five major-label releases with UGK. In March, Rap-A-Lot dropped his first solo album, "The Sweet James Jones Stories," pieced together from a series of freestyle raps he did years ago.


LIL’ WAYNE, TRINA & A BABY?

As some of you may already know B.G. and Lil Wayne have beef so this rumor is quite possibly tainted already. Anyhoo, B.G. has insinuated that Trina used to “date” Baby from Cash Money way before she actually got with his “son” Lil Wayne. Ahhn-hha, yall thought I was talking about having a baby, huh?

Like they say, “like father, like son,” but to B.G.’s credit – he never actually said it was Baby or who it was for that matter. He did say that it was somebody very close to Wayne.

Trina’s pretty high profile, so you can whittle down the possibilities pretty fast. Y’all probably forgot, but I heard last year that Trina was also dating Benzino and he gave her a very expensive car. Just a eXtra info for ya! Anyhoo, you can never tell what’s the truth with these stars, but in general, rappers have no problem sharing with the homeys ;-)







DMX FREED AS WELL

Rapper DMX was granted an early release from prison, after serving a month of a 70-day sentence for parole violation. Hell, I didn't even know he was in jail. Where in the hell have I been?

Anywayz, the rapper was released from Rikers Island on Dec. 30, for good behavior and because he had accrued credit for time he previously spent incarcerated.

DMX, born Earl Simmons, was sentenced to jail in November of 2005 after he pleaded guilty to violating the terms of his parole.








LINDSAY LOHAN HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL


Lindsay Lohan leaves hospital after asthma attack Before being rushed to the hospital with an asthma attack Jan. 2, shady lady Lindsay Lohan has her fun in the sun and bonds with mom Dina (right) on New Year's Eve. Later, she hosted a swanky soiree at club Privé.

The 19-year-old singer and actress, who was admitted late Monday, left the hospital Thursday.

Her dramatic weight loss had been the subject of intense media speculation as well as my own personal speculations!

Lohan told Vanity Fair in an candid interview published in its February edition that she was forced to recognize that she had an eating disorder when the producer of the "Saturday Night Live" television show staged an intervention. However, the singer/actress told CNN reporters back in 2004 that she did not have an eating disorder and that she had her weight loss under control. Lohan also has admitted to experimenting with drugs such as coccaine but insists that it is behind her. Hmmmmmmmm..........

This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:54 AM, |

17 Comments:

I heard about Twista on the radio this morning! That brotha stay in a car accident!
well alright! Nic done moved on to infotainment :)
Infortainment huh. It's gettin' tougher and tougher to come up with post for the blogs. lol
Loving the celebrity spin gurl. You should be on T.V. *smile*

I can't believe Lil Wayne and Trina are together....just like I can't believe Bow WoW and Ciara are together. It just look wrong!! *yuck*

Anywho thanks for the update...*wink*

~Smooches~
Damn, Twista got his own private doctor, Trina gets an expensive car and passed around like the the world's best party favor...ever! I need to find a producer and put out a CD.
pimp c free....i wanted to buy some free pimp c, t-shirts...couldn't find any....can't wait for the new ugk album....
Lil Wayne looks like a boiled rat! I cant imagine...but then Jermaine Dupri is with Janet so... I wanna be Trina when I grow up and jerk all those horny men out of their dough, ice and cars. I wanna be able to toss em and leave em, like she does. So what I would be called a ho??? All those cars, jewelry, loot...I would never have to work again, Hah! Id have to have my GYN on speed-dial, though...
Where the FUCK do I live??? How come I have never heard of ANY of these people??!! I think I have heard of the Lohan girl, is she a singer or something? Or maybe that's another white girl. God I need to get out.

Or maybe turn on the boob tube every once in a while...
I love the comments. Yall got me over here just laughing my but off!
Lohan needs to eat! What's with all the celeb accidents lately?
Hey you...just saying hi:) Very informative as always!
Princess Dom - Yes, Lohan does need to eat!

Hey Big Trev - What's up?!?!
Nic, I almost had a STROKE when you insinuated that Lil' Wayne and Trina were having a baby...

Clutch the pearls!!

I'm one of those you got with your little joke... Real funny.

Now get back to work on those slides, Doc!
don't feel bad Mel i don't really know these folks either. i know DMX but don't keep up with him. Lindsat HO-han has been in the news a lot lately...tired of her tired ass...go eat something
Whaddup tho Nic...

Why is Twista always getting in accidents though? Isn't this like his millionth accident since like his career started?

Hmm...anyway, at least he's okay...
Whaddup tho Nic...

Why is Twista always getting in accidents though? Isn't this like his millionth accident since like his career started?

Hmm...anyway, at least he's okay...
Hey gurl.....I might be late but what I really want to know is what's going on with Jay & Beyonce. Is the baby really his and are they really broke up...let a sista know!!