Who Wants Holiday H.A.M Leftovers?

Thursday, January 05, 2006






Hope everyone enjoyed their New Years!

Here is your Black Eye Peas and H.A.M!




Hot Ghetto Azz Mess Just 4 U






I know you want to get into the Christmas spirit, but damn!!! Is all of this really necessary? I hate to see their damn light bill!





First up are these to H.A.M.-a-licious divas, but the problem is I'm not sure if these are men or women. Now, if someone could not tell that I was a woman, I would have a damn problem with that okay!



All I can say is "WTF"?



What it is pimp?


Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyonce - Shaking my head!


This is a pic of Beyonce in one of her first Destiny's Child reunited concerts for their latest album I don't think that Beyonce is wearing panties again! And to make it worse look at Michelle's microphone. Hehehehehe



Okay, we all understand that you are deep and wide, BUT you cannot try to put that wall in your poonany. Gosh!!! Get it together!




Speechless to tell ya the truth!


Men!!!

Now WTF are they doing and the ho's are just letting them (hahahaha)

How do yall like those hot pink boots?


Just straight GHETTO H.A.M.

No comment once again! Someone please let me know what yall think about this black female wanna be super hero right here, LOL?!?!?!?

Can we say ULTIMATE WEGGIE!?!?!?!?


Now what in the hell can she do with those long azz nails?

Come on now!




Now wait a damn minute!

I guess these hot H.A.M.s are always out and about, huh?

Two damn pics of them from two separate occasions!





Now why these dudes gotta ack like they've never seen ass before?!?!?!



This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 7:00 AM, |

26 Comments:

I didn't even notice Michelle's mic till you said something! TOO FUNNY!

The pic with the 2 at the beach...the one in pink and black is a dude...the jury is still out on the one on the right!

Someone needs to give the club hoppers a sandwich with extra mayo and 2 slices of cheese! STAT!

I would comment on the rest but I ain't gonna hog your comment section! LOL
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Girl Beyonce could have panties on. Its just that it is time for a shave or something. I guess cuz she got money, she gets a wax. I guess it was taken during one of those times. Hopefully she won't make that mistake again. I feel terrible for her. Anyway, that photo shocked the hell out of me. I love when you do these posts.
What I'm mad about is that Mama Tina dressed her daughter this way. You know their dance moves, come on Mama!

girl repeat offenders and they still ain't shared a sandwich! The 1st pic with the fuzzy boots they looked like lil skinny chicks but the 2nd pic they looking very drag queenish!

And the cut out hat to accomodate the blond weave.......I'm done!

oh wait that cross and that beach body?!
  At 1/05/2006 12:04 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I have some HAM pics of people who post on Black Planet. Someone sent it to me via email. I'll have to post them.
Maybe the skinny hams should stop letting dudes buy them drinks at the club and ask for some food. If they get any smaller and lose the bad weaves they can be background people for one of those feed the needy commercials.

No real pimp would pose in front of an airbrushed painting of a car. He'd be inside a real car screaming at his hoes to make daddy some money.

Maybe Beyonce and the dude with the cross can share a buy one get one free wax coupon.
i'm confused at the pimp...with that airbrush...wtf?
that girl...lawd jeezus...can you say yeast sandwich...yuck!!1
a bunch of crack heads today!
All them pics look FUGLY...but it seems that house with the Christmas lights could catch on fire.
What's with the fad to be THAT skinny?? Nasty!
Yall got me laughing so f*cking hard with these comments!!!! Yall are hilarious, okay!
Love it Nic! This was great. How did you find another picture of the HAM twins?
Nic dammit I'm tired of u postin' this shyt when I'm reading at WORK

H.A.M.alicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My people, my people
*head hung down low*
Shawn - Well, one of them was emailed to me. And the other one, girl I was just surfing the net and found other one. It was just a coincidence, LOL!

Supa Sista - LOL, now you can't blame that on me if you bloggin on the job, hahaha! Besides its not that bad is it? LOL
Love the pics Nic!!! ~Lol~

The one of the midget left me speechless!

~Smooches~
missing you round blogland Miss Lady - damn job!
good ole beyonce :-)
Classic!
Rell - you know you wrong for that right?!?!

LOL

Niki - I see you've got a new cute little baby pic (smile).
I'm beginning to realize that HAM is not good for you...

HAM is what happens when you've been sucking a little too hard on the crack pipe!!

Funny as always, Nic!!! And you left your relatives off the HAM stroll this time. Good for you!! LOL :)
Where do you find these pics!
I must be boring cuz I never come across people like this.
Yeah Nicki, That's me at about six months on the phone, getting ready for the internet...about twenty years early, LOL
I love these comments!!! It makes the H.A.M.s too funny!

@ LadyLee - Yeah, I decided to leave my cousins and uncles out this H.A.M. post. Maybe next time (lol).
lawwwwd! Nic, THESE H.A.M.'s out did themselves!! These are hilarious!
A mess. Those guys with the cameras can be arrested for that. A man was caught on television in a department store during that and he has been arrested.