Merry Christmas Everyone

Sunday, December 25, 2005
I'm in ATL chillin and enjoying my Christmas!

Believe it or not we have not even opened out Christmas gifts yet. That's how it is when there are no children around and all of the adults sleep until noon, LOL. I just got off the phone with my mom and her ass was still wrapping gifts, hahaha! I told her that I was going to clown on her and tell the whole world that she is just now wrapping gifts. She said "hey, if they haven't seen the gift yet, its not to late to wrap it, besides better late than never". Only my mother, LOL.

We are about open gifts, eat, and the hit the streets visiting friends and family.

I just wanted to take a moment to log in and say:


Merry Christmas 2 You and Yours!


This is Superstar Nic and I'm out!
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 1:03 PM, |

5 Comments:

i am the same as your mother. all my gifts were completed this morning and bought yesterday. LOL!
~LOL~

Your mother is right...if they didn't see them then she still got time. *smile*

Merry Xmas to you as well and a very happy and prosperous New Year!

~Smooches~

p.s. thanks for the love gurl *big ole wet kiss on cheeks* Muah!
Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!
merry christmas, ecstasy!!!! hoping yours is the best and a happy new year!
and same to you! That's okay about your mom, our sons gifts were in our bedroom for like 3 months without being wrapped. So he probably saw them a million times, we still decided to wrap them, and he still decided to act surprised :-) then again, he's a toddler, out of sight out of mind, he probably was surprised!