5 Random Things

Wednesday, January 04, 2006
For this one I have to list 5 random things about myself (seems easier than it really is trust me). Then I will name 5 tagees. This part is definitely not a problem.

So, lets get started shall we…

  1. I am originally from New Orleans, LA. but I now live in Florida. We moved here because my mom decided to go back to school and get her PhD in Pharmacy when I was in high school. I hated the idea of coming to Florida, but now I realized that it was the best thing that could have happened to my family.

  2. I am the oldest of six girls. I have one sister that lives in Alabama, we’ll call her Mrs. G. She is the mother of my one and only nephew (no nieces either). My sister Accomplice lives in Georgia and she is a pediatric nurse. My sisters Ree (is an investigator) and Theanswer4u (in school working on her Masters) both live here in Tally-Ho with me. My other sister who coincidentally is also a Mrs. G is an educator. She and Ree are identical twins. I don’t have any brothers.

  3. I am not a morning person and I don’t like morning people. They are just too damn happy and chiper too early in the morning for me! I also can stand it when people come talking all loud as hell to me first thing in the morning. I’m like “shut da f*ck up dammit”.

  4. I have not had many sexual partners. I will not say the number but I can tell you that it is less than the number you could count using one hand (you can go from there). Most people are surprised by this because many women my age have had a lot more than that. But I guess I’m different from a lot of people, I just can’t help that. I did not get started until I was 20 years old (very late by today’s standards).

  5. I love people: being around them, talking, laughing, etc. I am very friendly and get along with almost everyone.

Now for the fun part!!! The five people I want to tag are (and if you've already done it I'm sure that you can think of five more things to share with us):

Motor City Hot Girl

Black Southern Gal

Ladynay

Charles X

Serial Dater


This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 7:00 AM, |

19 Comments:

Why in the BLEEP did I know this my name was gonna be at the end?
*sigh*
I thought TAG was a body spray - go figure. Any who here you go doll.

1. I don't have any children (in any part of the world). I've had two questionable pregnacy calls from women, but both ended on a table in a clinic.

2. Women with big asses make me weak.

3. I don't smoke anything; despite people thinking that I do in order to write the stories that I write.

4. I've never been ass raped.

5. While I'm a pretty mild natured person overall, everyday I fight the internal urge to punch the absolute shit outta somebody.

I hope this will suffice. Holla. ;o)
You're quite interesting...

Not a lot of sex partners... that's a good thing. I don't think I'll ever understand why it is necessary screw everybody in sight like the crowd does. Go figure.

"But I guess I’m different from a lot of people"

And that's a good thang, Nic :)

@Serial_dater... concerning that #5: were we twins separated at birth, because I feel the same way!
My daughter wants to be a pharmacist. Maybe one day we could get your Mom to talk to her about it. In what capacity is your Mom working? I can tell education is important to your family. Awesome!

I'll post mine on my page after I think about it.
  At 1/04/2006 3:50 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Wow..six children, all girls. As my father says "I bet there was alot of attitudes in the household growing up.

You tagged me. I'll post mine.
I couldn't survive if I had 6 girls to share the household with! lol I have 2 girls and 1 boy.. Poor D! He's miserable at times with just TWO sisters! ;)
Love the 5 things! I used to be a morning person, but since i have a little one that gets me up at 6am EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. RAIN.OR.SHINE......I am soooooooo not like that. I have reverted to college days where I growled at people who tried to rouse me before noon! LOL
I just realized that yall are sisters. Well your mom did a great job because yall are gorgeous! and oh yea 5 thins gis good...
There's a special place in hell for morning people.
LadyNay - LOL …. You’re psychic!!!

Serial - Hey.....LOL. Yes, this will definitely suffice. Not smoking is great. I’m a firm believer in saving your lungs by not smoking….I don’t have any children either, not that I know of (smile).

Mr. Mystic - I’m glad that you came back. I wonder what it is that is causing the pop-ups? Hmmmmm……I get one every now and then, but I don’t usually have the problem with them when I go to my own site. I’m sorry you had so much trouble.

LadyLee - I think that I’m different from most people to (smile).

Shawn - That’s a good idea. I’ll talk to my mom about that. She is a retail pharmacist.

Southern Gal - We actually did pretty good. I can’t recall a lot of attitudes and we all still get along EXTREMELY well. We talk on the phone all the time and everything.

Schatzi - In this day in age, I would not be able to survive either. Kids are different to now. LOL, yes those girls are going to try to double team little “D” (smile).

Robyn - I feel ya. I know that when I have children I will have to get over my sleeping habits and learn to get up earlier (smile) to.

Rell - Thanks for the compliment…..Yep, we are sisters.

Freak D - Yep, those morning people kill me and don’t get me wrong. There is a BIG difference between Having to get up early and Loving to get up early, ya know what I mean!?!?!?!
Well dammit i am a morning person would drive you up the wall
Very interesting list.

I am not a morning at all either!!

Don't wake me if you're up early....If i'm asleep then LET me SLEEP!! Bump that!

I need my rest I will get up when I'm good and ready dang it. *smile*

~Smooches~
@ Rain - no problem...keep bloggin!!!

@ Stone - Ummmm, yeah it would probably drive me up the wall, LOL. Especially if you are all talkative. I would just sit there and listen (just kidding).

@ Bajan Queen - I need my rest to dang it.

And on that note, I off to bed for the night.

Tootle Loo!
Hey Nic

Your #3 and serial dater's #5 describe me to a "T". Sometimes I want to karate chop one of those chipper morning people right in the damn throat!!

Big ups to your mom for raising 6 beautiful, educated women. That's wassup!!
Very nice things to know ma...I am just chking in with you catching up on your posts:)
LMAO!

YES!! MORNING PEOPLE SUCK!!! I hate everything about the morning!!!

I am so glad that someone comes from an educated family! Thats hot that everyone is college educated and education was stressed in your family...you inspire me!
how did you get the music video clip coding to work in the sidebar...I've been messing with it for a couple days and still can't get it right.
  At 1/05/2006 12:45 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I know the one comment about loud people coming in and talking all chirpy was definentely directed at me. But, you know I would do that on purpose just to get the great facial expressions. Hopefully, there is someone at the new job who will fill in where I left off. tata for now
omg! me and the b.f. have opposite schedules. he calls me when he gets off which is when i'm just waking up. he's always extra crunk, yellin, singin songs and shit. i'm always like whoa dog wait a while damn! too much. i'm definitely a night person. but i'm being forced into being a morning person by the job. dammit all to hell.