Idle Chatter

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I’m proud to say that I got a lot accomplished on my dissertation proposal powerpoint presentation this weekend. I feel so much better because I was really feeling guilty about being so behind on my school work.

I am one of those people that can really get into a rut and start procrastinating big time if there is no pressure on me! But the original oldgirl Lady Lee has definitely been staying on time of me and cracking that whip, which is exactly what I needed. Thanks Lady Lee!

I did not do anything special day. I just basically chilled and did my school work. I know "boring" right? What can I say (smile). I did spend some time with my boo love though! That was fun!

I really have not been having a whole lot to say on the blog. It seems like I just do not have the time to dedicate to it like I used to, especially since I can no longer blog at work. It seems like pretty much everyone else does and I am so jealous! They have so many firewalls up at my job and a lot of sites you cannot even access. They monitor every fricking thing around there. ~Sigh~

Anyhoo, I guess I will take my butt to bed. I just thought I would leave you with a taste of the H.A.M.s that you will see if you are checking my blog next week!

Bonus Slice of H.A.M.

Ole girl went from H.A.M. to ho in one nite


H.A.M. -a-licious Divas out for a nite on the town

Hot H.A.M. samich!

This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 2:48 AM, |

17 Comments:

those hams are off the chain as usual. sorry you can't post at work. then again, i almost wish i didn't post at work. i'd probably get way more work done. blogs are like crack, you know?
Yay!! You got some work done. Girl whachu talking bout? Your last post on Stara was quite the interesting one!

Peace out!
That was my one rule when I started my Blog is that I wouldn't do it at work. I have enough bad on the job habits and I didn't want to add that to it.

I've been having the blogging blahs lately too. I've done about three post and then decided not to post them. What's up with that?
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA on getting some work done! *applause*

Where do you find these pix? Some of these are not on the mess site?
LadyNay Yes girlie, I got some work done! I find the pics on the internet. I do not have a particular place that I search. I just find diff pics here and there. Then sometimes, people email them to me.

Shawn Its funny that you would mention the blogs that you decided not to post, because I have a few like that to, LOL. I haven’t deleted them yet though, because I figure I might still post them at some point! I’m glad that I am no the only person the doesn’t blog at work (smile).

Mwabi Yes, it’s a miracle that I finally got some work done, LOL. I’m glad you like the Star Jones post (smile)!

Anonymous Yes, these damn blogs are most definitely like crack and I’m completely addicted at this point!

I love posting about the H.A.M.s as yall can see. More of them to come later in the week ;-)
if i had the last job i had i would be on here all day cause that is all i did was be on the net. and could with no problem!
Koolbreeze yeah, that’s how my last job was to. Mind you I’m still trying to adjust to not being able to get on there, cause I just started this current gig. I’m still trying to get used to these new rules and regs (smile).
You aren't the only one who doesn't blog at work. That doesn't stop me from thinking about it though. And don't worry about having anything to say. We all know you're focused on your disertation. Don't let us be the reason its not as good as it going to be.
Organized LOL @ thinking about the blog at work!

Yes, I have not been nearly as focused on my dissertation as I should be so I'm trying to get my priorities in order, but that doesn't mean I will not be squeezing in a blog or two (smile).
  At 1/08/2006 9:43 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Great to hear you've been hard at work! I know what it's like to procrastinate and not be motivated to do "the right thing". Mouth dropped on those H.A.M.S. WTF???!
Hey gurl, yes I blog @ work all the time. I work hard for these dam people so when I get down time I use it to my advantage. :-) But seriously I'm glad you got some work done.

BTW I see h.a.m. like this all the time eventhough I hate to admit that. (haha)
Laptop Yes homey, unfortunately I'm procrastinating a bit too much! Those H.A.M.s are a mess aren't they. I just love posting those kinda pics cause they are hilarious and the comments are priceless!

Trina I'm so jealous of you bloggin at work. I'm almost tempted to start bring my laptop to work, LOL.
Congrats...you finally finished it.

Love the pics as usual. I can't complain about blogging at work...a sista ain't got no job!! *smile*

Those girls in black need to put on some damn clothes!!! I didn't know people still dress like that!! ~lol~

~Smooches~
lawd have mercy...
Congrats on getting work done on your dis. That's great. I've had to write on my blog twice a week maybe three because it was taking away time from my writing. Maybe you can do something like that too.
Thanks Rose!! Thats a good idea. School started back today so I know things are about to get hectic!
Okay i'm late...

But glad I could come over and give you a few pimp slaps so you can get that ish done... Big up, gurl! Just keep moving, now!!

I can't wait to be the first to laugh uncontrollably with you when you FINALLY finish er'thang...

Thanks for the shout out...

(That'll be ten bucks for my services... LMAO!!!)