A Great Christmas!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005



I hope that everyone one truly had a great Christmas!


Mine was wonderful. I just love Christmas and I'm not hard to please, so it does not take much to make me happy. For me Christmas is about being with family and that is what I did. I spent time with family (Shout out to my sister Accomplice letting it all hang out!) and very close friends. Unfortunately, all of us (my sisters, other family, etc.) could not be together this year, so that was different and sorta sad, but other than that, Christmas was great!

Christmas night I went over to the party house of ATL (Shout out to my cousin Chris)! Everybody over there was playing Jenga for shots of Patron. For those of you who have played the game, do you know how damn funny that was watching drunk muthafuggers try to play Jenga? LMAO...It was hilarious trust me!

Click here to play Jenga online

We came home yesterday and the traffic on I-75 was a fugging nightmare! OMG and I had a bad headache most of the way. I think I had a damn migraine or something cause I had to take medicine 3 damn times for my head to stop hurting! A trip that we usually could make in 3.5 to 4 hours, took us 6 hours and it was not fun ;-(

I was so sleepy when I got home but some how I got this burst of energy once I got my ass on this internet (smile).





This is Superstar Nic

Wishing You Very Happy Holidays!!!

&

I'm out!

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 3:07 AM, |

21 Comments:

Happpy holidays to you too.Hope all your dreams come through in 06,Keep on blogging:)PS.How do I add some music to the site?
Merry Christmas to you too! I am glad you had a good time with your family!
I hear ya Trent. I don't fugg with that bytch Tequila, she aint nobody friend! I don't how you dress her up (Patron) she'll get you every time.
Happy Holidays doll. Stop thru sometime and holla at a playa. ;o)
I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday. Tequila...hmmm sounds like my type of party!
Sounds like you enjoyed your holidays to the fullest! Jenga drunk? Haven't done that yet.. Maybe on New Years!
Damn Trent!!!

LMAO!

@ Schatzi - Yeah you gotta try it if you get the chance (smile).
Thank you for the holiday wishes. I hope the holidays see you and yours well. I hope 2006 brings you all the happiness you desire.
Yo Nic...

You couldn't stop through my 'hood while up here in the ATL??...

You couldn't call a girl??

Damn!!

We could've played some jacks, gurl! LOL!

Happy holidays! Glad you had a nice Christmas!! Hope you have a happy New year!!
@ LadyLee -- You know what? I will definitely hook up with you to play some jacks the next time I visit ATL which will be in a few month (smile).

I'm in ATL every few months or so. I'll probably be back at the end of Feb.
This is why I have to give you props and drop by and read your post on a daily!

You are too much ma! (I mean that in a good way) *smile*

Glad you enjoyed your Christmas...I've played Jenga so I can imagine what you're talking about....*smile*

~Smooches~
Girl yes, Jenga for shots. Well, what we did was you had to take a shot to get into the game.

Then, as the game went on, the person that made the Jenga tower collapse had to take a shot. It was hilarious. After a couple of hours, it was too damn funny!
oh yea christmas was off the chain -- love my family. hope you'rs was tight too...
Sounds like you had fun, Too bad I don't drink I coulda won at the jenga.
I worked. Yea.

Havea great new year!
  At 12/28/2005 1:28 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Glad you had a Merry I enjoyed your site! I will visit again. Happy New Year!
Good to hear you had a good one. I'm glad to see someone who enjoys the holidays! Most people I know (including myself), aren't particularly happy about them, but different strokes for different folks :-)

-mel
Jenga and Patron????
Hmmmmm....I might have to try that one.
Holla!
Oooooh I love Jenga!

Happy Holidays to you as well ma!

I am just reading don't mind me:)
Wishing you the best this coming new year!
May all your hopes and dreams come true for the coming year of 2006!
Hope you had a lovely xmas!
Hope your holiday was great and that New Years is even better...be safe out there and have too much fun lol