Meme Week

Monday, June 26, 2006
http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics


Me

I hope everyone had a great weekend. My weekend was wonderful. I got plenty of rest and plenty of other shit that I have been needing.

Last week I was in ATL and unfortunately I didnt get to hook up with any of the ATL bloggers. Aint that some shit?!?!?

I was supposed to being hooking up for lunch with Nikki but the plans just didnt work out. It was really just too short notice on my part. But you best believe next time Im in ATL I will be hooking up with T. Cas, LadyLee, Nikki, and any other blogger that is willing. I really should have jus planned better. I knew I was going to ATL, so why did I wait till the last damn minute to try holla at em? Crazy!!!

Blogger

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is wrong with blogger? This shit is broken every time I turn around. I get in the mood to do a particular post, a post that requires me to upload pictures and the bullshit wont upload them. Or Ill get half of what I need uploaded then the shit quits on me!

Lucky for me, I found an alternative way to upload my pictures that would also provide me with the html codes so that I could post the pics in my blog. Let me know if you are interesting and Ill hook you up.


Which of these pics should be my next profile pic?


Ive already posted these pics on my MySpace Page. But I hesitated to put them here. The thing is I feel like I know most of the people here on the blog, but the people on the Myspace for the most part are just passing thru, never to be seen or heard from again. But the blog on the other hand feels like family, and I dont let my family see a lot of the crazy shit I do. Its weird, but thats the best I could do to explain it. This is step one to me being just a little bit more open and crazy with my blog family.

I'm already gotten some comments from a few bloggers that already have a myspace page. A few have been tripping on me, some liked/loved it, some thought it was funny, and others wished they had thought of doing pics like these first. The men unanimously LOVE IT, LOL.

Wanna spice up your relationship ladies? Take some pics like these along with a few other poses for your main squeeze and see what happens. Im willing to bet that youll be starting something ;-) Not to mention posting them on your blog will provide excellent shock value.

Fruit is delicious and good 4 U







myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Glitter and MySpace Layouts


This week Im going to try to do a Meme each day. Notice the key work is try. I challenge you to try to do at least one of the memes that I will be posting this week.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey



Name: Superstar Nic
Birthday: 11/17/1973
Birthplace: New Orleans, LA
Current Location: Florida
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Blondish Brown w/highlights
Height: 5'2
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: African American
The Shoes You Wore Today: Black Sandals
Your Weakness: Pralines and cream ice cream from Baskin-n-Robbins
Your Fears: Dying, Being convicted of a crime I did not commit, Being hurt by someone I love
Your Perfect Pizza: Full of meat, cheese, mushroom, onion, black olives and green peppers
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Graduate w/my PhD
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: Whatever! or LMAO
Thoughts First Waking Up: Damn, I don't wanna go to work today!
Your Best Physical Feature: Don't know- u tell me!
Your Bedtime: 11:30pm weekdays (needs 2 be alot earlier) and 2am on the weekends
Your Most Missed Memory: I can't remember
Pepsi or Coke: Coke baby
MacDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds ~ Well actually I prefer Wendys
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton ~ I prefer Crystal Light or a soda
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Both
Do you Smoke: Nope
Do you Swear: Fuck yeah
Do you Sing: Only when I'm alone or in the shower
Do you Shower Daily: Yes
Have you Been in Love: Yep
Do you want to go to College: Nope
Do you want to get Married: I think so
Do you belive in yourself: Sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness: Yes
Do you think you are Attractive: Sometimes
Are you a Health Freak: YES GOODNESS
Do you get along with your Parents: Yes, but that has not always been the case
Do you like Thunderstorms: No - well maybe if I', cuddled up w/that someone special
Do you play an Instrument: No
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes, I need some now
In the past month have you Smoked: Nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Yes, Tylenol PM errr nite
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yep
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Hell naw
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yes
In the past month have you been on Stage: no - I almost got up there when I was at the club tho
In the past month have you been Dumped: No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Uhm, do pens count?
Ever been Drunk: Yep
Ever been called a Tease: Yes
Ever been Beaten up: No
Ever Shoplifted: Yes
How do you want to Die: No
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Rich
What country would you most like to Visit: Mexico
Best Clothing Style: Tight jeans, low in the back to show off my tats
Number of Drugs I have taken: Too many to keep track
Number of CDs I own: too damn many - when you have your own burner, the # is endless
Number of Piercings: 5
Number of Tattoos: 3
Number of things in my Past I Regret: A few, but can't say how many

In a Boy/Girl..

Favourite Eye Color: Brown
Favourite Hair Color: Brown
Short or Long Hair: Short
Height: 6 feet
Weight: I can't say exactly, but thick enough to handle me ;-)


Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts



This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 5:29 AM, |

8 Comments:

Blogger still trippin? I was wondering the next time you where serving HAM....
neither of them pics say fruit is delicious and good for you!!!LOL
cool list, Im gonna do it too.
Believe me I know, pics work wonders. My mans carries a little something in his briefcase to keep him going through the day... Thank goodness for digital cameras...
I vote for # 1. LOL

I already did this meme waaaay back before anybody was reading me, so i'll wait for the next one. Have a great week!
  At 6/26/2006 9:50 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Yes blogger is tripping. My page has disappered
  At 6/26/2006 10:27 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Sometimes I can get to your page...sometimes I can't What's good Nic?!?!? Sorry I missed you when you were in the ATL
NIc, whats good..why u teasing me with that pic of hte banana AYE!!!!.......