More Kissing

Sunday, June 11, 2006

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics



How are you? I hope that everyone had a great weekend!

My weekend was pretty good, with the exception of no sex. Besides that it was great! On a side note, I sick of all of these sexless weekends. Some shit is always screwing with my plans for the big O.

I got back from St. Petersburg Friday night around 9:30ish. I was wore the fuck out from that trip. I dont understand what exactly it is about traveling that makes you so tired.

I just chillaxed when I got home and got some rest. Saturday, my director had an office party at her house. At first I was not going to go because I was so tired and I had a bad headache but I decided to go for a little while any way. It was a wine and cheese party so there was all different kinds of wine for us to sample. The party was nice and I really had a good time. My director made this homemade Sangria and the shit was the biggady bomb! They can definitely count on me being at the next one.

After leaving the office party, my sister and I went out for dinner and drinks with one of my girlfriends. Only thing is that we had so much to drink at the office party, there was no room for anything to drink when we went to dinner. All I wanted by this point was some WATER!

Next on the agenda was going to a fight party. We got there around 10pm. I saw several hotties at the party but I did not try to talk to any of them. After leaving I wished I had though. Have you ever done that? Went to a party or somewhere and saw someone that you were interested in, but then did not say a word to them? Damn, I regret that!

Last on the agenda was going to do a little clubbin. We got into the club about 12:45a or so. I was ready for just one more drink by this point ;-) I got myself a Sex on the Beach and then I got sexy on the dance floor. The music was good and I really enjoyed myself. As of earlier in the day, I had no intension of going clubbin but there I was at 1am shaking my ass on the dance floor, LOL. It was fun and I needed that outlet. My life has been so full of stress, and worry that Im exhausted. It felt good to have some fun and laugh for a change.




myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



So since we were on the subject of kissing during my last post, I thought I'd just continue along with that same subject.


Kiss Definitions

**Kiss on the belly-----"lets have sex"
**Kiss on the Forehead ----"Forever you will be mine"
**Kiss on the Ear ---"I'm horny"
**Kiss on the Cheek ---"We're friends"
**Kiss on the Hand ---"I adore you"
**Kiss on the Neck ---"We belong together"
**Kiss on the Shoulder ---"I want you"
**Kiss on the Lips ---"I love you" OR "I want you"
**Holding Hands ---"We can learn to love each other"
**A wink ---"Let's get it on"
**Slap on the Butt ---"That's mine"
**Playing with the Ear ---"I can't live without you"
**Holding on tight ---"Don't let go"
**Looking into each other's Eyes ---"Don't let go"
**Playing with Hair on Head ---"Tell me you love me"
**Arms around the Waist ---"I love you too much to let go"
**Laughing while Kissing ---"I am completley Comfortable with you"

--Advice--

*Dont ask for a kiss, take one.
*If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love (or strong like).

*Post this again after reading!! or you will have a bad year of Relationships. (yeah, ok)

*If you REALLY LIKE (OR LOVE) someone right now and MISS THEM and can't get them out of your head, then Re-post this as "What A Kiss Means" within One Minute and Whoever you are missing just might surprise you tomorrow (cross your fingers, or whatever).


Six Kinds of Sex

1. The first is Smurf Sex.
This happens during the honeymoon period;
You keep doing it until you're blue in the face.

2. The second is Kitchen Sex.
This is at the beginning of the marriage;
You'll have sex anywhere, anytime,
even in the kitchen on the table, etc.

3. The third kind is Bedroom Sex.
You've calmed down a bit, perhaps have kids,
so you gotta do it in the bedroom.

4. The fourth kind is Hallway Sex.
This is the phase in which you pass each other
in the hallway and say,
"Screw you!"
This is also called oral sex by some.

5. There is also a fifth kind of sex: Courtroom Sex.
This is when you get divorced and your wife
screws you in front of everyone in the courtroom.

6. Finally there is Social Security Sex.
That's when you get some once a month,
but it's not enough to live on.




This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"


 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:00 PM, |

9 Comments:

Dr. Nic-Nic:

I don't know why this post is reminding me of your share a secrets post.

Um.

You never did reveal your secret. I guess it wouldn't be one, if you would.

By the way. . .

First in line, beeaches! YEAH1
I do that all the time, see somebody and then don't say nothing. Then later realize that I should have. Glad you had some fun this weekend.
OMG, the kiss and sex posts made me BLOL!
Girl I guess I'm having social security sex...*lol*
Well alright for getting your unexpected party on!

The sex joint was funny!
Nic-that was cute.....I get enough to get by.......as for the fight party i was supposed to go to....i was all dressed up......mad dudes was tryna holla.....alot of Cuties was tehre that nite......but I didnt meet anybody cuz i had went wif my friend and my girl...
  At 6/12/2006 1:01 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
You had a fun filled weekend.

The kiss definitions are so true
Sounds like you had fun. I don't know why traveling makes you so tired. That is wierd!

FUNNY STUFF!
Holla!
Cute but I know I'm not lookin forward to the last kind of sex LOL