A-Town Down

Monday, June 19, 2006
Hey blog fam!

I made it safe and sound to ATL. The trip was good and the time went by so fast being that I was riding with my sister. We ran out traps the entire time. Its going to be great being in town with her. I wish all of my outta town trips were to places that I had family or a close friend.

A special shout out goes to all of the ATL Bloggers: Nikki, GP, T Cas, Blkbutterfly, Stilt, and LadyLee. I hope didnt forget anybody, but these were the only people that I could think of right off the top of my head.

LadyNay gets a shout out to get cause thats my girl!

As you can see by my ability to post this blog that I do have access to the internet here. Its amazing the little things that bring joy to my laugh, LOL.

I did not get much sleep at all Sunday nite so my need for coffee will be on overall in the morning. I went to sleep around 1am and woke about 5am and could not got back to sleep. I just got up and went in to work for about 4 hours before we hit the road. I felt there was no need for me to lay there tossin and turning. I hate it when that happens and it happens to me a little too damn often!





This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:26 PM, |

10 Comments:

so you had to drive?

did you fall asleep on the drive?
Just remember you actually got some work to do there! lol
I hope everything goes well and...try not to fall this time.
Glad you made it safely!
Friar - No, I didn't have to drive, I just wanted to ride with my sister. I was originally going to fly, but I cancelled my flight. I didn't fall asleep on the ride here. I was fine then (running my mouth), LOL.

Luvin Me - U got me LMAO! U got me on that one. Too funny.

Paula - Thanks!

LadyNay - Yeah, yeah, I know - unfortunately.

Jus so yall know, I barely made it thru that day today I was so damn sleepy!!!
hit me up if you have time while you're here. maybe we can meet up for drinks!
Well Well Well lil Mz. Globetrotter...lol:)
ooooh, travel... i'm getting the bug again :-)
Nikki - We should definitely hook up! I'll be in touch.

Mel - Girl I'm sick of traveling. Imma be on mini vacation next week over the 4th holiday weekend and I don't wanna leave the fuckin house!
Didi - I don't wanna be a globetrotter anymore ;-( I wanna be lil Mz Homebody (smile).

Too many trips back to back - GOSH!