Happy Friday Dudes and Dudettes

Thursday, June 22, 2006
Guess what? Today's ...



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics




What it do bloggers, what it do!?!?!

Im so happy to be back in my own home, in my own bed that I dont know what to damn do. Im playing hooky today. I have been traveling way too much this past month and I am in desperate need of a damn break. My flight did not get in till after 9pm and I didnt get home until after 10pm. Aint no way Im going to a damn job!

I have taken 4 trips in the last five weeks and that is just way too much for me even though I do love to travel. Not to mention I have racked up so much comp time, because those travel hours count as regular time worked.

Anyhoo, I am just gonna chill out and enjoy my weekend. I have no special plans. Imma just do whatever which will definitely include plenty of rest and relaxation! What you gonna do this weekend?



Doesn't EVERY woman need a mirror like this?!?




Glitter and MySpace Layouts






This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:20 PM, |

12 Comments:

ain't nothing like being in your own bed after a nice vacation....i think the sarccastik family is doing a nice chill out weekend...rent some movies, let lil'sarccastik sing to us more...and enjoy each other company...(plus i'm busted an disgusted this weekend)
That mirror is a trip! Welcome home, and I'm chilling once again this weekend. My aunt is coming through from out of town Sunday so I may leave the house to watch her shop *sigh* dat's about it! LOL
Glad you made it back home in one piece. There's no place like home!
Welcome home. Have a great weekend!
Plan on chilling out and catching up on sleep. Might go check out my nephews and niece, but other than that, I'm not doing a damn thing. Hit me up next time you come to the A
Welcome back. Have a nice weekend.
Dr. Nic Nic:

I just came back from a three-day-er and I'm still trying to recover.

And you've been dealing with this for an entire month. Man, I'd be passed out, to hell with everything else.

Take care of you. Have a great weekend.
I am looking forward to relaxing this weekend as well. Have a great weekend!
enjoy ya weekend boo!!
where can i get amirror like that and do they have them in assorted colors????? :) have a good weekend!
~fallen angel
i'll be working this weeking... and chilling & relaxing just like you when im off! get your rest girl!
Now THAT gives a whole new twist to the phrase "Mirror, mirror on the wall!"

I see you were in my town last week, Ecstatic Doc!! Damn, i gotta get over here more often... thanks for the shout-out, girl!

You have a good weekend... you deserve it!!