Happy Monday

Sunday, June 18, 2006

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics




myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics





Whatz up bloggers?

Ya girl is traveling to ATL today for a Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Program conference at the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Sounds like loads of fun and excitement huh? Lets just say Imma need pots and pots of coffee to get thru this one.


Im not coming home until Thursday night around 8pmish. But if all goes well, Ill have free internet at the hotel and Ill get to update my blog and visit at least of few of yours ;-)

Being in ATL wont be so bad because my sister Accomplice is there and she is all ready to pick me up from the hotel and go shopping, to dinner, etc., so I should have a good trip.



My Weekend

I hope that all of you had a good weekend. My weekend wasnt the greatest. Its been a very long time since Ive had a good weekend, because it doesnt take much to make the weekend good. The mere thought of being off work is enough for me.

But this weekend I wasnt feeling that great. I started to have symptoms of a stomach bug on Thursday nite and I was up all nite with that bullshit so I stayed home from work on Friday. I also star to have a bad headache. I began to feel a little better as the weekend progresses, but never fully back to normal. I spent most of the weekend drinking Malox straight out of the bottle.

My parents came to visit this weekend. My dad was so happy to be with his girls that he didnt know what to do. Hes like me or I guess I should say that Im like him in that most times it does not take much to make him happy. Its just those little things that means so much.


What Does UR B-Day Mean?

I saw this on Mz New Agenda's page and I thought it was pretty cute ;-) It's fairly true to!

Your Birthdate: November 17


You tend to find yourself lucky - both in business and in life.


And while being wealthy is nice, you enjoy sharing your abundance with others.


You put your luck to good use: you are very ambitious and goal oriented.


Often times, you get over excited and take on more than you can manage.

Your strength: Your ability to make your own luck

Your weakness: Thinking you can do it all

Your power color: Bronze

Your power symbol: Half Moon

Your power month: August


What Does Your Birth Date Mean?



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:33 PM, |

9 Comments:

have a safe trip to Atlanta! i also hope that by now your body's back to its normal self. stomach viruses are the worst! i took that same quiz and also thought it was pretty accurate...
Hope you have a good time in my city. I was wondering what happened to Accomplice, she just stopped updating her blog.
Travel safely, take care of yourself and tell Accomplice that she can come from up under that rock now! It's been a minute since I been to her site, but I know that under the rock post is still up! LOL
Glad to hear your weekend was nice!
  At 6/19/2006 1:05 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Have a safe trip to ATL!!!
Have a safe trip and take LOTS of PICS!!!!!!!!
Hope you're feeling better, Nic. And have a safe fun trip.

Love the butterfly graphic!
Well try to have some fun while you're in ATL. I'm in AL right now on business
  At 6/20/2006 2:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hope you enjoy the ATL, I was just there this weekend and although a short trip, it was just nice getting away, but the traffic was hell! Don't think I can hack that everyday! Hope you're feeling better and be safe!
Chocolate Drop out!