Too Sleepy!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics





NEED - MORE - COFFEE





Hello Everyone!

Jus wanted to check in to say that day one of the conference was eXtra boring. I thought I would die up in there. I just waiting for someone to please come by and slit my wrists! PLZ, PLZ, PLZ let tomorrow be better. PLZ!


DAMN

I have been to alot of conferences, but this is the first one this year that was actually boring. I mean you expect conferences to be boring most of the time, but the others that I have been to this year weren't. I guess that little trend is over.

~SIGH~

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

It took everything I had in me not to be sleeping up in that joint. I wondering whether or not these folks realize that people get sleepy after lunch and that they need plenty of excitement and breaks to keep them alert even if its only a 2 minute stretch break. Let people get up out of their seats and move for a minute to wake up. GOSH!


This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:48 PM, |

6 Comments:

Nice new design! I was here about three weeks ago when you had the other design. I tried to leave a comment but it wouldn't work. I guess Blogger was having problems. I know how you must have felt being bored like that,LOL! Reminds me of a seminar we once went to on a high school field trip. I wish we had stayed in class, LOL. I've updated in case you want to check out my blog.
mental note...don't go to the Atl conference next year! LOL
Hopefully next time will be better...I know exactly how you feel.

So far we have three things in common, we love sex, shoes, and sleep!
see that's why you sit in the back and play solitare on your cell phone.
I've been in those kinds of meetings. They should hand out No-Doze instead of ham sandwiches.
Girl I go right on to sleep of course I feel embarassed but maybe that will give them the hint that they are killin me slowly with the monotone haha I am crackin up at what princess said..those No-Doze and if those dont' work you know you got a problem