It's Almost Friday Baby

Thursday, June 15, 2006
http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics




Well as you can see, I survived the storm. Nope it didnt blow me away ;-) Alberto wasnt nearly as bad as it could have been. It never made it to full hurricane strength although it did hover just below for the longest time. Thankfully when it made landfall near here it was on a tropical storm and not a hurricane! We in the Big Bend Area have dodged a bullet once again.

The weather is supposedly pretty bad in and around the Carolinas. I heard that there were about six small tornadoes were reported in South Carolina. I read that one was in downtown Charleston that busting out car windows during the evening rush hour traffic Tuesday. Can you imagine that shit? I probably would have had a damn heart attack right there in the damn car. Another one of the tornados caused some injuries, but I don't know how serious.

I hope that everything is okay up by where LadyNay is!


Question of the Day


We all know the "standard" code of dating friends/relatives ex"s right. Well I have a question for you.

If you are to meet someone that is interested in you, but they went out with a friend/sibling/other relative of yours for a short period of time - lets say a month max SEVERAL years ago, at five years ago. They may have had sex, but you do not know this for certain.

Other pieces of the equation are that this person is very well off now with much cash to spare, for example they were an entertainer or pro sports player and they are very attractive.

Tell how would you honestly deal with this situation. What would you do?

Do you pursue it?

Tell your friend/sibling/other relative?

Many women that I know do not date men that have been with a friend or relative of theirs, but is this the same standard in men? Brothers help me out. For that matter is it this really the standard for women?

For me, I would say that I am the type that would not date anyone that has been with a friend/sibling/other relative of mine. But having that said, being that I'm single with no children and a woman that hopes to get married some day, would I be ruling out my potential husband by closing this door.

Do you really pass up the opportunity to be with someone that could potentially be your soulmate because they once dated someone in your circle?

Let me know!

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics






http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

The Bird Flu Hits A Florida Trailer Park

Why Stedman won't leave Oprah



This is what happens when your neighbors don't like you!



Any one need some landscaping done???


Carefully review that picture below.

Now can you tell me which one is the female and which is the male?

Can We All Say:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


I do like that tat on the orange headed girlz back. And thatz about all I have to say about that!


Visit www.postpalace.com for more free goodies like this!

This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"


 
posted by Superstar Nic at 12:46 AM, |

14 Comments:

1st...that's what i'm talkin' 'bout...i was reading your post just enjoying the pics...that landscape one is hilarious...the date thing...touchy, are u sure no "uglies were bumped?" verify that then i guess it's fair game...then i scrolled down to the bottom...the first thing i said was , "OMG, OMG...ohmmy godd...lawd jeezus...kool aid design in their hair...jeezus...i love my peoples...we can come up w/anything can't we...
LOL, yeah the Kool Aid design is taking it a bit too far I think.

Thanks for the comment!
lmao@that landscape photo. lawd...

as for the question of the day, i think it depends on how serious the relationship had been with my relative. if they were engaged at one time or dated for more than a year, i won't do it. if it was casual or they were only fuck buddies, i'm down.
If my friend or family had any kind of feelings for the woman then she'd probably be automatically disqualified from just about everything in my book. There are a lot more women on the planet then men and the world is too big (and my circle of friends too small) to purposely go after their leftovers.

If she did my friend or family wrong I'd avoid her like the plague on general principle.

If part of me even considered the possibility I'd ask the person if he had a problem with me pursuing her. That's usually a formality because if you've been around someone long enough you should already have a general idea of how they'd react. Of course there's always room for surprises so I ask. If he even hesitates in giving the answer it's a no go. Like I said too many women out there to lose a friendship over dating someone's ex.
  At 6/15/2006 10:31 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I think it depends on the situation like if they had a long term relationship then it's a no.

I never thought of dating someone who's dated a family member or friend.
Morning chica....

I for one, wouldnt date anybody I used to know anybody close to me.....i know shit happens, but shit also can be prevented. I dont think its cool for any of my girls to pursue my ex's(although i cant say anyting good about them).....I just feel its too many men out there.
  At 6/15/2006 10:49 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
It's a simple NO...that's a code of honor for me! I could never date anyone that's dated or had an interest in my friends or family members...that's just NASTY!!! The man is automatically off of my radar if he's dated or been romantically linked with a friend or family member ever! I think there are more men in the world to start a relationship with and not jeopardize the friendship or relationship with a loved one. Just not worth it to me!

Chocolate Drop out!
Never had the desire to entertain this type of situation. Even if they only went out on one date its unkosher. period.
The answer is no. Once you've been with someone in my circle ... it would just be too weird.
ummm i did....dint go so well....but mem bah watz happenin to me....it hurtz....have u read my blog....well it depends also....it would feel weird.....it does....but you cant let them walk away just like that right??
Bros before hoes. Thats the code. LOL

She's off limits, it can only lead to hurt feelings down the line. Or maybe I just say that cuz my friends and I have different types.
Bros before hoes, LOL. I heard that! I love it.
You made an excellent point about that right person coming along all too rarely!
For me it would all be about who dumped who and why.

If your friend still has feelings for them that is a line I would not cross.

If a friend totally played someone I developed feelings for....and it was several years ago...I say why not.