Meme Week 2

Monday, June 26, 2006
Glitter @ HotGlitter.comGlitter @ HotGlitter.com

I am in desperate need of a vacation! Im am burnt out and I havent have a vacation since the Christmas break. Ive been on my job for six months now so I think that Ive waited a respectable amount of time before taking a vacation, dont you?

I was supposed to be going to Ft. Lauderdale, but I have changed my mind. After all of these damn outta town trips for work, Im just not in the mood to go anywhere. I really dont have any plans, but Im not bothered by that one bit either!



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Glitter and MySpace Layouts



Type youre FIRST REACTION when you hear these words (dont spend time thinking - just your gut reaction).

1. Cigarettes: Nope, they are bad for your health and they fuck up my allergies.

2. Sex: Yes

3. Relationships: Can be great, but can also be TERRIBLE. A good relationship with a wonderful person is priceless

4. Last Ex: Believe it or not we are still friends. I could not stand him when we first broke up though.

5. Power Rangers: WTF?

6. Marijuana: People are always smoking it in the clubs

7. Crack: Whore

8. Food: Steak

9. This President: Asshole

10. War: A waste of time, energy and a lot of money

11. Cars: I want a new one

12. Gas prices: Too damn high

13. Halloween: Chocolate Candy

14. Music: T.I. in concert, the Essence Fest

15. Religion: Catholic

16. Blogger: Full of shit!

17. Worst Fear: Going to prison for a crime I didnt commit

18. Marriage: One of these days

19. Blondes: Highlights

20. Brunnettes: My natural color

21. Children: I love kids. They are so cute and so funny. I hope to have at least one of my own some day

22: Work: I dont wanna go

23: Pass the time: sleeping and surfing the net

24: Football: Cadillac Williams and Reggie Bush...and all of the other hotties. I cant wait till football season. What? U have your reason for watching and I have mine. Just look at him...




25: One night stands: Not yet

26: Pet Peeve: People lying

27: Pixie Stix: havent even heard of those in years

28: Vanilla Ice Cream: I would rather have chocolate

29: Porta Potties: Gross ewww...

30: High school: The good ole days

31: Pajamas: Sexy and soft

32. Wood: fire

33. Surfers: Beware of the sharks

34. Pictures: i love to take pictures

35. First Love: young love is beautiful

36. Job: My vacation is coming up. Woo hoo!!

37. Dating: Dinner and a movie

38. Restaurant: Logans Steakhouse

39. College: Im so sick of school

40. Baseball: No thank you

41. Friends with benefits: I wish I could get into that, but I dont feel comfortable with it. It would be really something tho. Mmmmmm hmmmmmm

42. Tattoos: I want another one, LOL


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"




Myspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace CodesMyspace Layouts

Myspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsGlitter GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace Backgrounds

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:04 PM, |

8 Comments:

I hope you enjoy your vaction!
Great List, have a great vacation.
Interesting list, hope you get an opportunity to do absolutely nothing when you get away for vacation! Side bar, look at him, naw, look at you, my what full lips you have, the better to blow kisses I assume. Damn my cheek was wet just looking, thanks for the comment about the BIG fork, spoon!
okay, I'm gonna steal this one for Thursday I think
Hope you have fun during your vacation.
  At 6/27/2006 1:29 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Reggie Bush is mine!LOL

I never had a one night stand either but my friend tells me I'm missing out!
i hadn't commented in a while. i hope you have a great time during your much deserved vacation!
Have fun. I hope this is your most recent post. I was having trouble scrolling down. Maybe its the music or a video. I can't tell it keeps getting stuck.