Be a Better Kisser: Top Ten Tips

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

To My Mommee (pronounce mah-mee)

I love you. Enjoy your special day!






About Me


Work Shit!

Work has not been to bad lately, mainly because the Hater has not been there. Thank goodness! Then even when Hater is there, I've been too damn busy to even notice.

Well Im off on another trip this morning. This time Im going to St. Petersburg or St. Pete as we like to call it. This trip is for a Wellness Conferences for those who work in School Health or are involved in School Nutrition. Its not too bad because its only two days (Thursday and Friday).

I can remember this time last year, when I watched my sister travel for her job and was longing for a chance to travel to, but we are getting just a little be ridiculous now.

Dont get me wrong, I love traveling. But its just this traveling back to back to back like this that has got me wore the fuck out! These last couple of trips have been instances that call for extremely early mornings and late evening. For example, I wont be back until about 11pm on Friday night, because even though Im flying down, Im riding back with a few of my coworkers (about a 5 hour ride).

Weight Loss Woes

I only had a chance to make it to the gym once this week. Im such a damn loser! I chose getting my hair done over exercising on Monday. How could I? LOL

I did manage to get an hour of hip hop aerobics in today though and when I weighed in Ive lost another 2.5 lbs which is fantabulous.

Sex

Okay so, why did I have another dream about the same blogger I dreamt about before. Could it be that Im lacking too many orgasms in my real life? When exactly was the last time I busted a good one? Maybe a week? Hmmmmm, I cant recall exactly but it aint been that damn long for me to be having sex dreams about a man I dont really know.

~Sigh~

What I remember so vividly about the dream was the kissing. It was so passionate. He cupped my face with his hands and really did that damn thang. The next thing I know my panties were on the floor.

That leads me to the next topic of discussion.

Are You A Good Kisser?


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



A good kiss can be a huge turn-on and a promise of greater things to come in the bedroom. A bad kiss on the other hand, can kill your chances in the sack before you get a foot in the front door. We'll tell you how to become an irresistible kisser with these simple pointers.

1. Start slow, then turn up the heat.
It may be tempting on the first kiss to go full throttle and try to express all your pent-up passion in a melting lip-lock, but overly eager kissing from the get-go can scare your partner off. Really, it is far sexier to begin slowly and gently and build to a fiery crescendo. Think of it like starting a fire; first you need a spark and some kindling. Depending on your moods, it may take only a few seconds of smooching for the flames to ignite.

2. First lips, then tongue.
Keep your lips relaxed and slightly parted as they contact your partner's. Don't immediately dart your tongue into her mouth. First let your tongue gently brush against her lips and wait for her to yield for more. If she responds by touching your tongue with hers, consider that an invitation to enter, Keep your tongue flexible and responsive; don't stiffen it to a point, but don't let it go completely flaccid either.

3. Leave breathing room.
Make sure you don't block your partner's airways. Avoid getting in a position where your noses are shmushed, and come up occasionally for air. Also, don't forget to breathe while you're kissing; you can inhale and exhale discreetly through your nose even while joined at the lips.

4. Give and take.
Kissing is like dancing with your boo; you have to be in the moment, sensitive and attentive to your partner's rhythm, moves, and mood. The best kissing has a back and forth, call-and-response quality. Try something and see if she responds positively, either vocally or with her mouth. If she digs it, continue and elaborate, or follow her lead for a while.

5. Use just enough saliva.
"Swapping spit" is just an expression. Your lover doesn't really want a mouthful of your slob okay. Moisten your tongue and lips with just enough saliva to keep things slippery and lubricated, so your lips slide easily against your partner's. No one enjoys kisses that are either dry and chafing or sloppy and slobbery.

6. Nibble, gently.
Gently using your teeth to nibble or tug on a partner's lip can be extremely sexy, but the key is to do it gently. The edges of your teeth can be sharp on the sensitive tissues of the lips and mouth. Take your partner's lower lip between your lips and gently suck it in between your open teeth. Then use your teeth to apply the slightest possible pressure on her lip. Don't nip! You don't want to draw blood okay!

7. Use your hands.
Use your hands to touch your partner in ways that complement the kiss. Caress her face, her ears, the back of her neck, and her hair. This is very romantic. Depending on your position, you may choose to do more, but don't use the kiss as a distraction so you can make a grab for her breasts or ass. Proceed slowly as you explore other areas.

8. Less can be more.
Some of the sexiest moments in kissing come your your lips are barely touching your partner's. Try it. Pull back for a second and take a moment to gaze in her eyes as you lightly brush your lips against hers. If done correctly, this can cause the world to stop for a pulse-pounding moment and she will swoon.

9. Stay focused.
Many guys think of kissing as the prelude to heavier making out or sex. It certainly can be, but while you're kissing, you have to stay focused on the moment. She will know if your mind is wandering or you're trying to figure out to how to get her bra undone. Think of the kiss as an end in itself, not an avenue to her panties.

10. Use your mouth to seduce.
Use your lips and your tongue to leave your lover wanting more. Your kissing should say, "This is just a taste of what I've got for you." Many women judge a guy's potential as a lover by the way he kisses: a sensitive, attentive, passionate kisser equals dynamite in the sack, while a sloppy, pushy kisser equals a dud. If you can demonstrate your prowess in mouth-to-mouth contact alone, she'll be leading you to the bedroom in no time.

Visit www.postpalace.com for more free goodies like this!


This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"




 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:05 PM, |

14 Comments:

What I tell you about the ID? LOL

I didn't read the kissing stuff on purpose cuz you are NOT gonna make me leave work early to get my kissy kiss on!
happy b-day mom...lol

and i don't even want to take about weight loss woes...grrrr
not sure about the nibbling stuff -- lol.
Im always dreaming about them NYC BloggerMen I dont KNOW them but at least Ive met them before. Most of the dreams were not erotic but still kinda weird.

Anyway, I agree with your list, but I would add, "No licking on the first date"...dont ask
:-o
Hopefully I can use your tips this weekend. Have a good one!
Have a great weekend..happy birthday to Mahmee LOL and WOOO HOO on the weight loss I know how that is up and down and up and down I get my self dizzy lookin at the scale LOL....let me try out these tips this weekend then again i've heard I already am a good kisser LOL....who can I try them out on.
Happy BD to Mahmee. :)

Oooh, love me some kissin'. :) Almost betta than sex.

I said ALMOST
don't you just hate it when a dude over kisses you? you know like his lips totally engulf your mouth and nose. what's up with that. ugh.
Could you please post #3 on a hot air balloon so that I don't have to worry about getting asphysiated TO DEATH.

Please?
@ P - LMAO, I'll see what I can do!
oooohh, thank you!
GIRL!! You got me over here horny....

*lol*

Thanks for tellin the niggas how to fuckin kiss...

I'm thinkin about my last passionate kiss, can't wait for the next...

mmmmm

It's gone be TTrouble..!!

This the JAM girl!! I'm over here dancin...
  At 6/11/2006 5:50 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Wow. I was just checkin out some of your old stuff and ran across that "true confessions" post from
April.
That was off the chain Luv.

Here's my confession: I'm a bigger freak than the average person who claims to be. It takes nothing at all to set my mind on it. For instance, looking at the close up of your lips, I'm dying to know what the other pair looks like...

Is that too bold? It's out of character for me to put this here, but I ain't scuurred.
Wow, that is bold but not too bold, LOL.

BTW, the others are just as kissable.

Interesting!!!!