Another Damn Meme!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Glitter GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace Layouts
Myspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace, Myspace CodesMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Codes


Whatz going on in the world of bloggin? Nothing going too much in my world. Im just trying to make it. Im kinda excited about my vacation starting tomorrow! YES!!!!!

Its not a really long time off work, cause technically its only four days, but its plenty for me. Shit even one day off work in addition the weekend is priceless as far as Im concerned.

Ive still been going to the gym on a regular basis. Well that is except for last week when I was traveling for work. I didnt exercise at all and I wasnt eating my very best either last week or over this past weekend. I mean who does when they are outta town right? I also have to admit that eating those peanut butter cookies every damn night for the past few days aint helping for damn sure. The surprising thing was that I still lost a pound when I weighed in at the gym on Monday. Now thats AWESOME! Go Nic, Go Nic!!!!

Another awesome moment was when I looked in the mirror last week and I actually liked the young lady staring back at me. She looked pretty, which is not usually the way I she looked, not to me anyway. I must say that Im making progress in more ways than one. Learning to love myself more and working hard to become a woman that I can be proud of is one challenge that I hope to soon overcome. I want to be happy with the woman that stares back at me from the mirror....



Myspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace BackgroundsGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Codes
Myspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Backgrounds



This one asks a few fun questions and it's always fun to find out new things about friends, co workers, etc ... All you have to do is place an X by all the things youve done, or remove the X from the ones you have not. This is for your entire life:

X marks the spot

(X) Smoked a cigarette

(X) Drank so much you threw up

( ) Crashed a friend's car/ okay, BUMPED a friends car

(X) Been laid off/fired

(X) Quit your job

(X) Been in a fist fight

(X) Lied to a friend

( ) Been to Canada

( ) Been to Mexico

(X) Been lost

( ) Been on the opposite side of the country

(X) Been to Florida

( ) Played cops and robbers

( ) Recently colored with crayons.... Come on like you haven't

( ) Sang karaoke

(X) Paid for a meal with only coins

(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?

(X) Made prank phone calls

( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus

(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe

(X) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about or love

(X) Blown bubbles

( ) Made a bonfire on the beach, made a bonfire maybe not on the beach

(X) Crashed a party

(X) Gone roller-skating

( ) Ice-skating

Any nicknames? Nic, Nicki, Superstar Nic

Mother's name? Deborah

What is your favorite drink? Soda (any kind pretty much) and wine

Tattoos? Yep

Body piercing? No

How much do you love your job (1-10)?

Birthplace: N.O.L.A.

Favorite vacation spot? As long as Im not at work it could be anywhere!

Ever been to Africa? ...... Nope

Ever steal any traffic signs? Yes

Ever been in a car accident? Yes

2 Door or 4 Door? 4

Salad dressing? Ranch

Favorite pie? Coconut Creme, Oreo/Chocolate Creme, or Apple Crumb

Favorite number? 23

Favorite color? Blue

Favorite movie? Face Off, The Mummy, Kiss the Girls, Friday After Next

Favorite holiday? Christmas

Favorite food? Beef (oxtails, prime rib, steak)

Favorite Day of the Week? Friday

Favorite brand of body soap? Tone or Ivory Moisturizing Body Wash

Favorite TV show? Law & Order

Toothpaste? Crest Whitening Gel

Favorite smell? Cologne on a man

What do you do to relax? Get that nice smelling man to massage my back, take a bubble bath, and just lay in my bed with my eyes closed

Message to your friends reading this? Whatz really good!

How do you see yourself in 10 years? Owning my own health organization

What do you do when you are bored? Im never bored

Who will do this meme? I dunno


Myspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Layouts
Myspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace, Myspace Codes



Two Names You Go By:
1. Nic
2. Nicki

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. T-shirt
2. Undies

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Love
2. Mind blowing sex

Two Things You Want Really Badly At This Moment:
1. see above
2. massage

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. listening to music
2. surfing the net (includes email, bloggin, etc.)

Two pets you have had:
1. Dog
2. Guinea Pig

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Lady Nay
2. Nikki

Two things you did last night:
1. Talked to my sisters on the phone
2. Went to the gym

Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. Home
2. Anywhere i don't have to cook...

Two things you ate today:
1. Oxtails
2. Peas-n-Rice both from the Carribean Restaurant!!!!

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Cherry
2. The Conservative Banker






This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:44 PM, |

11 Comments:

Not gonna fake, I didn't read the meme's all the way. Trying to hit everyone before 8! LOL

I'll be back after class tho'
  At 6/28/2006 8:48 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I'm doing meme 1...Liked yours!
Glad you're lovin' yourself a little more!
Was that two memes you did or three? I second what luvin me said.
that was alot of shit to read. LOL

good luck in getting ladynay to fill out the meme. she hates doing those things. i be having to threaten to kill her before she does them.

and when did you steal a traffic sign? explain please.
You never written to santa claus? Dang! I never written one either but I sure as heck showed my mom what I wanted out of the Big Book and told her to let Santa know for me! LOL

What??? I always do meme's!!!!! I am doing the (2) meme damarra!
Have a great time off.

No Bananas this weekend. :P
OK, so I don't think I have ever did a Meme before. Am I suppose to post it on my page or yours? Well, just in case, I will post it here and then later hit it on my page. I learned a LOT about you I did not already know.... hmmmmmm.....

This one asks a few fun questions and it's always fun to find out new things about friends, co workers, etc ... All you have to do is place an X by all the things youve done, or remove the X from the ones you have not. This is for your entire life:

X marks the spot

(X) Smoked a cigarette

(X) Drank so much you threw up

(X) Crashed a friend's car/ okay, BUMPED a friends car

(X) Been laid off/fired

( ) Quit your job

(X) Been in a fist fight

(X) Lied to a friend

( ) Been to Canada

(X) Been to Mexico

(X) Been lost

(X) Been on the opposite side of the country

(X) Been to Florida

(X) Played cops and robbers

( ) Recently colored with crayons.... Come on like you haven't

(X) Sang karaoke

( ) Paid for a meal with only coins

(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?

( ) Made prank phone calls

( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus

(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe

(X) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about or love

(X) Blown bubbles

(X) Made a bonfire on the beach, made a bonfire maybe not on the beach

(X) Crashed a party

(X) Gone roller-skating

( ) Ice-skating

Any nicknames? Tee, T-Man, TMac

Mother's name? Wilma Maxine (I know!)

What is your favorite drink? Well, Alcoholic: Belvedere & Cran. Non-Alcoholic: Gatorade

Tattoos? yes

Body piercing? Not yet

How much do you love your job (1-10)? 6 1/2

Birthplace: Fort Hood, TX

Favorite vacation spot? Hell, too many... Australia, Puerto Rico, Greece, Paris, Tahiti...

Ever been to Africa? No

Ever steal any traffic signs? I will leave that to my girl Ms. Superstar Nic

Ever been in a car accident? yes

2 Door or 4 Door? don't have a car *sniff*. Had to give it up when I moved to NY

Salad dressing? Hidden Valley Ranch

Favorite pie? I try not to eat sweets, but if I HAD to, then Lemon Pie

Favorite number? 5, 19

Favorite color? White & Purple

Favorite movie? Matrix Trilogies, Aliens, St. Elmo's Fire, Color Purple, Mommie Dearest

Favorite holiday? New Years

Favorite food? Genre: Thai, Individual: Mac & Cheese (goverment cheese would really set it off!!! Do they still make that?)

Favorite Day of the Week? Friday

Favorite brand of body soap? Dove Cucumber Melon

Favorite TV show? Lost, Criminal Minds, the defunct Charmed, the Housewives

Toothpaste? Tom's Fennel Toothpaste - The BEST in the f*cking world!

Favorite smell? A clean bathroom or house (with Pine-Sol)

What do you do to relax? Hmmm... I like to read or light candles, grab a glass of wine or champagne and sit with someone and talk and listen to soft music... SUCH a stimulator!

Message to your friends reading this? Don't hold this against me in a court of law!

How do you see yourself in 10 years? Branching my company out further and further

What do you do when you are bored? Find a way not to be bored. I rarely get bored.
see, now I gotta choose which one I want to do. Anyway, I'll do one or the other Thursday.
Freaky - That would be three, LOL. I may have to skip doing a meme tomorrow to post something else ;-)

Terrance - Wow! Thanks for sharing all of your biz, LOL. I love it and I've learned alot about you to.

Nikki - Well does taking home a stop sign that somehow had falling off its post count? LOL, see what had happen was I had a club when when I was a tot and my friends and I thought that it would be cool if we had the stop sign at our clubhouse. See thats all, nothing exciting, LOL.
You got meme fever!! Hey Nic!!

Keep up the good work at the gym...girl, I done fell off..

BUT I'ma get back tho :)