Which Tattoo?

Monday, May 15, 2006
myspace, glitter graphics


[Licking lips] I will go down on you and make you extremely happy.

[Moaning] But only do this long enough until you think is just about to get even better.

[Licking lips again] Then, I’ll I come back and I’ll fuck you like no other.


Sincerely yours,

Gas Prices


The Weekend

Before I even begin, I shit this shit has plenty of typos, cause I didn't have time to do spell check and I'm too damn tire to care okay!
Anyway, so tell me, how was your weekend? For all of the mommies, how was your Mother’s Day? I hope that it was all good!

My mom and stepmom both really enjoyed their Mother's Day. See my blog 'To My Mommee' 'To My Mommee'. As for me, mine was just okay. Of course you know that it went by too damn fast first of all, but I did not do much. On Friday I received notification from my Dean and Provost that I have officially advanced to PhD Candidacy. This is the final step of my PhD career. You do not get admitted into candidacy until you have passed all of your comp exams and you have successfully defended your dissertation proposal. I am so happy to that I honestly do not know what to do! Now its on to the big stuff – calculating the statistics for my research questions. Gosh, I'm so sick of being in school!


Today

The pic below illustrates so accurately the way I feel right now! I’m sleepy (as usual) and I’m aggravated because I have a damn nail in my tire. I have to drop my car off at the tire place on my way to work this morning. I noticed last week that my tire was low, so I had some air put in it on Friday. Well, the next thing I knew the air was low again so I took a closer look and sure enough, it was a fugging nail!

~Sigh~




This Week

There are a few different things going on this week. For starters, this is the beginning of National Women's Health Week . To celebrate National Women’s Health Week, I will be attending and presenting at the Florida Governor’s First Conference on Women’s Health later this week. I will be doing a presentation before Governor Jeb Bush, the Florida Legislature, and many others, discussing diabetes in women and how diabetes and its risk factors affect women at all the different stages in their lives. For that, I’ll be gone for three days this week. I surely hope that my hotel has free wireless internet or I will not have access to my email or the blog after tomorrow. See my Health eBlog for more details about National Women’s Health Week .

On Saturday, I supposed to be getting another tattoo or maybe even two. No one, including me can believe that I am going to go thru this again after the way I cut up when I got the first! LOL, it was ridiculous. See the story here .

Anyhoo, what I would like to do is have my current tattoo added on to. I don’t like that its so far down on my ass that you can’t see it unless I pull my pants down some or wear some VERY low waist pants. I want it branched out some, so that it goes up onto my back some. I’m also wanting to get another tattoo on my upper back. Like on either my right/left shoulder blade or possibly in the middle. That’s where you guys come in. Should I get it on the left, right, or in the middle?

The first tat is my current tattoo that I have on my lower back/upper butt. I’m thinking about having more curvy lines and another butterfly or two added to it, but I can’t really find anything I really like. I’m really into the butterflies, so I want the upper back tat to have a butterfly to. I really like the idea on Tat I having the butterfly landing on a rose though instead of that flower. I also prefer the butterfly in Tat G.

Now as for the one on my lower back, what would you suggest have added to it? My last question is, should I go ahead and get 'em both and get it over with, or just do one now and save the other one for another time? Help me out bloggers!







Tat A



Tat B





Tat C



Tat D



Tat E



Tat F



Tat G



Tat H




Tat I




myspace, glitter graphics

Thought for the Day



"If you can't get a compliment any other way, pay yourself one."

-Mark Twain




This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"



 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:08 AM, |

18 Comments:

Final step huh? Go Nic Go Nic Go Nic *insert silly dance moves here*

I like tat's B and E and I would get it in the middle.
I would add more to the one that you already have.
Congrats on the final step. Hmm funny cause I was thinking of getting another tattoo as well, anywho I like Tat b or is it Tat C lol...anywho technically they are all cute, I have one on my lower butt/back and you can't really see it unless I have on low rise or a bathing suit which is why I want one on my upper back/shoulder. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Well, if you must get a tattoo I'd say fo for the right shoulder and leave the one you currently have alone. If you must add to it wait until you have a baby's daddy and add his name to it. That is the thing to do right?
i like B it looks a lil more original
  At 5/15/2006 9:53 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Congrats on advancing in the PhD candidacy. Wish I had the motivation to get my PhD.

I've always wanted a tattoo on my lower back. But just looking at this pics make me shake in my shoes. I know it hurt. That's the only thing keeping me from getting one. Oneday though!
  At 5/15/2006 9:54 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
And Freaky Deaky, you are out of order with that comment! LOL
CONGRATULATIONS!!!?!?!
GO NICKI! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

I would add on to the existing one with a butterfly or a flower or something.

Yeah, I guess the pain is like childbirth. You dont remember it until you go in for the next one.

Congratulations again!
Im with SOuthern BElle I like B....im thinking bout getting a paw rpint myself...but i dont know where....congrats!!!!!
I like tatoo B and H.
I like tatoos E the best...B is my second choice...I also like that gas joke above...too funny.
Congrats on your PHD candicacy.

As far as your tattoo: I like Tattoo I the best, b/c the design is more intricate.
i love tat f. the lower back tat could get smaller butterflies above.
  At 5/15/2006 6:52 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Congrats on the candidacy girl!! You didn't tell me. Okay, I love B, and I thought I liked G but G seems more like two different things put together. Now is that a bird on your current tattoo? How will you incorporate a butterfly with a bird? Or am I confused? Okay, these are my suggestions. Add some art to the lower back. If you want to do the butterfly, do a small one like Tat H on your upper right shoulder. Do yours on the right shoulder because left shoulder tats are reserved for me! HAHA Kidding. Just do something small on the shoulder. Oh and my most important piece of advice would be to go to the tat shop and consult with the artists. They do this for a living and have experience creating, adding, and taking away and they will likely be able to give you good ideas on what will be your best add on for what you are looking for. Have fun getting tatted up! BTW, my mother's day was nice! How could it not be when I am blessed with two cutie pies?
It's hard for me to choose. I love your tat though. I would probably add to that one.
Thanks for all of the advice! I appreciate it.

@ G – I think that some ladies do want their tats in places where only their special someone can see it. For instance, my aunt went with me when I go mine and hers is super low on you back/butt to but that’s how she wanted it. She said that no one needed to see it but her husband.

Me on the other hand, trust me when I say that that was not the case. When the guy was doing it I swear I had no clue it was that low. Believe it or not, it was lower than it is. I told him to please move it up at least an inch or so. Well evidently that was not enough!

I want mine to be seen. If I wear a shirt that is short enough, it should be seen, not be hiding under my pants. That’s why I’m willing to go thru all of the pain of letting them add to it. Lawd, knows that it hurt like heck!
pick C, pick C!
  At 5/18/2006 11:53 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I love tat I.....girl you look absolutely gorgeous in your picture!

MP