Happy Fuckin Monday!

Monday, May 08, 2006

glitter graphics


What it do, what it is bloggers!?!?!?!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. What did you do?

As for me, mine was okay. Didn’t do anything too terribly spectacular. As a matter of fact, I didn’t do too much of anything. I mostly stayed home, other than running a few errands. It was storming here off and on ALL damn weekend, so it was perfect weather to get my sleep on and trust me when I say I did just that honey!

Wednesday is the twins’ birthday. My sisters will be 29 years. I can still remember when I used to change their diapers and now they are pushing 30 y/o, LOL. So, with those birthdays and Mother’s Day coming up, I went greetings card shopping this weekend. There were so many cards to get and way to damn many too damn many to choose from!

It is my intention to mail all of these cards off today, because I am really bad at either forgetting all together or being notoriously late! I’m ashamed to say but I will any way. Why are all of the cards I bought for everyone for Easter still sitting in my desk drawer at work? I have gotz to do better yall, for real!

On another note, I’ve lost 20.5 lbs as of yesterday! I’m so happy I don’t know what to do. But why did I end up buying some Nestle's minitures while I was at the store buying those cards. Talk about a way to sabotage my weight loss. They were on sale and I just could not resist. I'm a sucker for chocolate.

I started going to the gym again last week so that has really jump started my weight loss again. I was at a stand still for a few weeks, but the exercise has gotten me past that plateau. I don’t have a specific weight loss goal. I just wanna be able to look into the mirror and like what I see, ya know what I mean? I just need to be able to look and that mirror and say dayum, look at that:

glitter graphics





glitter graphics


How To Clean Your Toilet

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bath! room, a nd run outside where he will dry himself off.








9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.












Sincerely,
The Dog











glitter graphics



Sneak Peak of this Week's H.A.M.s





I almost hate to consider this a H.A.M. cause lawd knows I have a least a couple of pics doing this same pose, LOL. The difference is, you will not see mine here!



Someone please tell me that this hairy queen has been photoshopped. Please!


Mama is just ghetto fab from head to toe! Do you know that this guy I know told me yesterday that this is not ghetto and that it is sexy?!?!?! hehehehe





Have a great and glorious day!

~Smooches~

glitter graphics



This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"


 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:02 AM, |

16 Comments:

I was eating when I saw that hairy woman! *gag*

Those weight loss numbers are getting higher and higher aren't they? You go girl!
Congrats on the weight loss!

You and the HAMs are just too much!
That first picture aint really H.A.M. I snapped a bunch of flicks of girls in that pose from back in the day.
But the hairy woman has got to go. I'm glad I saw this at home instead of work. LOL
The first pic isn't H.A.M. worthy at all. Actually the chick with the cherry Kool-Aid colored hair actually needs to eat a couple of hams. Her friends can join my team though.

I'm not feeling the whole Chewbacca look personally. I wouldn't touch her before she came back from the groomer.

Mama's a bit inappropriately dressed. Too little clothes for where she is and too much clothes for where she should... Casa de Freaky. Her friend can come along too.

You better watch out with those kisses.
Congrats on the loss !!! I'mma join you in that battle!! Cause I SWEAR the freshman 15 have turned into "the after-college 40"!!! Good LAWD where did this come from! HA!! But seriously, I FEEEEL your effort!

And, uh.....the guy who said that shit is sexy and NOT ghetto said it because he is NOT sexy and IS GHETTO. *smh* Anyone who would like some TACKY.ASS.SHIT like that should be shot. And HER behind needs to go on a diet too...... LOL
Ummm NO! That is ghetto!
I did a hair show this weekend.
I will have to post pics!
Holla!
20 lbs?!?! Ooh, congrats, Nic!!That's good shit!

Have a great week girl. My weekend was busy, roll on over to my spot. :)
The Ecstatic Doc has lost 20 pounds!

Glory! Congrats, Ma!!!

Now go give that hairy chick in your HAM lineup a few razors!!!

LOL!!
Congrats on the weight loss!! Yeah!

Gurl I know you too happy wit yourself. I know what you mean about looking in the mirror and loving what you see.

Keep it up.

The hairy lady is tooo gross!! *yuck*

~Smooches~
YOU GO GIRL!

i'm so happy for you! twenty pounds ain't nothing to sneeze at! keep doing your thang cuz you're inspiring the rest of us trying to lose (i'm at seventeen and counting)
Yes, I'm a good 20 lbs down, praise goodness! It is quite a struggle sometimes though, I'll tell you no lie.

Congrats to you to Nikki!
big shouts on the weight lost. hopefully your journey is moving others to follow you.

peace.
You go girl!!! Congrats on meeting your goals...you look good already, so I see you're working on being a 10+
Thanks professor! That is such a wonderful and sweet compliment.
u better work! losing that weight...
i'm tryna follow mama!
keep up the good work!
lost over 20 lbs!?!?! Congrats!!! Unfortunately, I think that I found them!!! ;-)