Happy Birthday to the Twinz

Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Quick Update On Me

I'm feeling a little better. I'm not as stressed out because at least I did get all of the requested changes for my proposal completed and sent to my dissertation chair. I'm so relieved to have that part behind me, but the work ain't over trust me (Its just over for right now - until summer school starts, which is next month). I'm so sleepy as a result though. I was busting my ass and really burned the midnight oil w/my last minute ass. But it doesn't matter now, the shit is done.

I can't really say that things have gotten better at work although I have not had anymore incidents that have pissed me off -- YET! A few people mentioned that stress can kill and I know that it can be very serious, but what I don't know is how to get rid of it. Someone else mentioned that I should really have a meeting with my boss and discuss my issues and I completely agree. That won't be anytime soon though because the boss is out of the office at a conference this week and I'll be at one next week. I also see that I'm not the only one with "office drama" either. I hope it gets better for you guys really soon. Oh and another thing that I did not mention is the person that is giving me grief at work is not my supervisor believe it or not. I'll get more into that in another post.

I didn't get to go to the gym on Monday because I forgot my tennis at home, but I was back in Tuesday. I'm really not cut out for all of those damn classes though. ~Sigh~ Why is it that I can have ultimate rhythm in the club, but NONE in aerobics class? I don't get it.





glitter graphics




I also want to take a moment to send a birthday shout out to two of my favorite girls – Da Twinz.



Wishing you a very happy birthday
Diamond Ree and Mrs. G!!!

glitter graphics


I can't wait until we are ALL together again -- the six sisters --all in one place at one time. It doesn't happen often that we all have the opportunity to be together, but we'll do this summer when we take our "Sister's Vacation". And Lawd knows that I need a vacation in the worst way! Until then, I love all of you.




glitter graphics


As for the birthday girls, I don’t know what I would do without you. Just know that I love you and miss you. You are both thought of so fondly, not just on your birthday, but every day!

You deserve the absolute best and even more.






glitter graphics


This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"



 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:05 PM, |

9 Comments:

I'm glad that you were able to get all of your changes done. I hate deadlines! I hope it gets better in the office...It's hard enough mustering up enough enough energy to go to work, and the drama just adds fuel to the fire.
Glad your feeling a little better. Happy birthday to your sista's!
Happy Birthday TWINS!!!But why was I thinking the TWINS were "the twin's" lol....
Glad you're feeling better...

and Happy Bday Twins
awww isn't that sweet...such love for the sisters!!!!

i dread having my sisters together!
[Homer Simpson voice] Mmm, twins. [/Homer Simpson voice] The six sisters? I'm just going to keep my mouth shut and step away from the keyboard.

Glad you're feeling better.

Happy birthday and stuff twins.
  At 5/10/2006 10:41 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Happy Birthday, Twins.

Glad to hear you feeling a little better.
So glad things with the disseration are moving along.
Sorry I'm late HAPPY B'DAY to your sisters!!!

I hope everyone had a good time.

~Smooches~