Is It Monday Already?

Monday, May 01, 2006

glitter graphics

What it do bloggers? How was your weekend? What'd you do?

The words in the cartoon pic above could not be more true and I can't believe that its draggin ass Monday again already! I know that the people that read this blog get tired of hearing me complain about this every damn week, but I just can't help it.
Last night I was wondering at what point in my life will I ever stop feeling ‘weekend withdrawal’ on Sunday nights? Every time I blink my eyes its Monday. Last night laid in the bed contemplating every excuse in the book not to go to work today, but I still just couldn’t stay home. Unfortunately, I have a deadline that I must meet today at work and being that I am not done, staying home just wouldn’t be the responsible thing to do. Gosh!

On another note, can you guys believe that it is May already?!?!?! This year is almost half way over!

I had a pretty good weekend. In fact I had a great weekend. My sister, dad, and stepmom arrived in town early Friday afternoon. I got off work early so that I could go home to partake in the family festivities. I was so happy to see them. I love spending time with my family!

Friday we all went out to dinner, afterwards my dad and stepmom went to the house and my sisters and I went to visit a friend. Next we did a little quick shopping and then went to have pedicures done. The pedicure was absolutely divine.

Saturday we all went to Tip’s pinning ceremony. I will probably post some pics from that tomorrow. I tried to upload them into this post but blogger was tripping so I just gave up on that.

After the ceremony we all went out to lunch at Carrabba's Italian Grille. The food was fabulous! After leaving there, my sisters went shopping AGAIN and I took my ass home for a nap before we went out to the club honey!

I got around 7:30pmish so that I could find something to wear out clubbing. My sisters and I all got ready and my girl Laptop Cutie got to my house around 9:30 or so. We moseyed around the house taking pics before we left for the club, LOL. We were walking the runway with those photos.



The Ms. New Booty Contest was a definite success! There was much ass shakin goin on that night and I must say my girls and I were on
fiyah!

I would love to post those photos (yes I do have photos) but I have signed a confidentiality agreement so I cannot! Not to mention you would all think very differently of my after you saw them so we can't have that. Wow, we had a great time. I'm smiling right now as I think about it! Hahahaha

I'm not going to go into full details of what went on while we were clubbing in this particular post, but I will say that I had one to many Blue Hawaiians while I was out and that I did not wake up until 3pm yesterday afternoon, LOL. That should tell you alot. Lawd, all I can do is shake my head right about now, LOL.

I will post full details of our evening tomorrow. I'm running short on time and I don't wanna be skimpy on the details, so I figured it would be best if I wait and post it at another time. I hope that my sisters and Laptop Cutie will chime in by posting in the comment section when I post about our wonderful night to help me out with the details, hahaha.


These are some of the photos I took Saturday night before we went out. I'll post more tomorrow.











glitter graphics

Don't forget to tell me all about your weekend!



This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"


 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:03 PM, |

26 Comments:

We're back in business!!

You look fab girlly!

Glad you got to do the darn thing this weekend! Can't wait to hear more about the sharable stuff! LOL
  At 5/01/2006 7:44 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Sounds like you had a wild weekend, since "confidentiality clauses" had to be signed! (lol) Oh my goodness...I guess their was booty, booty, booty, booty rockin' everywhere! As your song indicates on your blog today!
Love the pics of you and you're looking good girl! Go head wit yo bad self! I'm also draggin on Monday, so I feel ya because those are my same sentiments every Sunday! The weekend just goes by to damn fast! DAYUUUM!
Chocolate Drop out...
Wow, nice pics, you look great! how do you get those animated pictures on your blog?
Lookin' Good Girl!

My weekend was okay. Nothing spectaular. It sounds like you had enough fun for both of us.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
About that confidentiality agreement...we don't need nothin poppin up later on after your dissertation LOL..sike let me stop. Glad you had a wonderful weekend...my weekend update or postdate whatever you want to call it is on my blog...luvin the pics girl..your hair color is soo cute.
About that confidentiality agreement...we don't need nothin poppin up later on after your dissertation LOL..sike let me stop. Glad you had a wonderful weekend...my weekend update or postdate whatever you want to call it is on my blog...luvin the pics girl..your hair color is soo cute.
You disapearing ain't you. Good for you XTC! :)
You look fab-u-loous!!

Wow!

Nice pics.

~Smooches~
you always look beautiful in your photos. meanwhile i gotta take like fifteen to get one good one. LOL

your weekend sounds like the kind i WISH i'd had. :)

mine wasn't bad. i've been talking about it a little on my blog but i haven't finished it yet.

have a wonderful day at work!
Gald yo hear you had a great weekend!
Looking good. Sounds like you guys had fun.
  At 5/01/2006 1:41 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
It's dragging ass Monday for me too.

Love the pics and your hair is the bomb girl. Now give up the details!
You had way more fun that I did. I tried to clean my house and pack, neither which I finished.

Did you place in the contest?
Thank you all for the wonderful compliments. You guys are just too sweet!

Shawn - more details to come, LOL. But long story short...yeah!
you look good, baby doll! workkkk!
Thanks Charles!
  At 5/01/2006 7:54 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Nic,
I had a fabulous time, I was laughing at work thinking about! Everytime I heared this song today all I could think about was us shaking our money makers! We most do it again!

B'ham's Grown and Sexy!
I enjoyed it to B'ham's Grown and Sexy! As a matter of fact, I think you know that I enjoyed myself a little be too much, LOL.

I agree that we must do it again very soon. Perhaps when we go to Delaware this summer 'eh?
nice pictures! sounds like your weekend was crazee. I had wine and sex. as usual.
u betta work mama..lol
lol, you ain't have em "out" did you?


:-)q
@ Stilt - Wine and sex sounds great to me!

@ Diamonds - I was trying, LOL

@ Rell - Yes, I did have 'em out!
look @u...sexy, sexy...sounds like you had a good time...
DANG! Sounds like you got your party ON! I'ma have to play catch up with ya!
Holla!
  At 5/02/2006 7:24 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
The fun we had was almost illegal....LITERALLY! LOL We must do this again when I get out of trouble!