Happy Cinco de Mayo

Friday, May 05, 2006

Glitter Graphics




What it do bloggers?!?!?!

Before I even begin, I want to say thank you very much for showing me so much love in the blogosphere. I apologize for not being able to visit your blogs as much as I used to and even though I can’t visit as much as I used to, you guys still always stop by my spot to see what’s going on with me and that makes me feel good. It really does.

I’ve seen some rough, weary days over the last couple of months and I can always count on you to give me words of encouragement and advice. Even more importantly than that, I can always count on you to make me smile and feel better when I’m down, even if you don’t know it. I enjoy reading each and everyone of your comments, even if you are only saying hello. I absolutely love it.

I just want to say thanks again for being there for me to lean on!




glitter graphics






Now that is enough of that mushy stuff ;-)

If you read my blog yesterday, you know that I was up very late working on a project for work right and that I was very aggravated. Well, when I got to work yesterday, do you believe that it only got worse? Yes, it did. I was so damn busy I forgot to eat lunch. Now tell me how in the hell you forget to eat lunch? Also among other things, someone at my job sent me a not so nice email work related email (about something I had done) and they copied my boss.

WTF????

First of all, if you have a problem with me, you need to address me. I cannot stand all that copying folks on damn emails. It was like they were trying to get me in trouble or some shit. I don’t even wanna go into a whole lot of other details about this, but just know that I was on fiyah okay! My boss didn’t even say anything to me about it, but you never know what they are thinking. I’m sorry for even bringing this up being that I don’t want to give specifics. You just never know who my run across this blog and I don’t need any trouble. ~Sigh~

After my rough ass day at work my I went to a step aerobics class with my sister. I just about died up in there! It was 55 mins of grueling steps. I have no clue how I survived and they have the nerve to want me to come back. I don’t know about that. I need to do something that is not going to cause a heart attack, but we’ll see I guess.


Hollyhoods Finest

Another shout out to my girl Chocolate Drop for hooking a sister up with these pics!


Now on with the little storey....

Although Star Jones won’t admit it, it seems that these pics give us a good indication of how she lost her weight so fast! Like we didn't already know right? RIGHT!

Apparently she wore this dress to show off her new breast job. The ugly flowers (or whatever the hell it is) draped down the front of her dress between her newly perky bosoms was seemingly a strategic move on her part. Now of course this is just MY opinion, but I believe that this décor was there to hide a noticeable and unpleasant looking abdominal scar. Now don’t go jumping all over me because I said that. I have battle scars to. But if I had one like this, trust me when I day that you’ll NEVER see out in public okay.

Anyway, as you scan the pics carefully, you’ll notice the vertical scar on her upper abdomen. Go ahead, have a close look. Is there any one looking at this that does not believe that Star had weight loss surgery. I'm just wondering.

Glitter Graphics, Myspace Glitter Graphics





WTF was Shemar Moore thankin when he put on this damn outfit!?!?!?!?! Then what's up with his hair?



That shit is not clue. I'm sorry!


glitter graphics




This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"


 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:00 AM, |

12 Comments:

She should have pasted the flowers on top of the scar so she wouldn't expose her scar. That outfit isn't for her anyway, even with the scar or without the flowers.

Why does SM have an alien head?

And your welcomed.
That is a mess I hate that tacky shid she always wears around her neck and stuff.
  At 5/05/2006 8:52 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I'm so over Star.

Shemar Moore..umm try again, man.
Have a fantabulous weekend....
dayumz!! well ma' just take care of urself n have a nice one
A fashionista like her should've known better about that dress. Just goes to show that denial really isn't an African river.

Shemar's hair may not be cute but the chick he's with... good googley moogley!
It looks like Shemar is now playing the role of Sisco in the movie adaptation of Dru Hill: the early years.

WTF do you ladies see in this clown? Ok, my hating moment is over.
Playing catch up... but glad to hear your in (better) good spirits.

As always the pics are hilarious...
and I love your emails.

Heads High,
Bk Babe
T Cas - I'll be the first to admit I used to think he was a hottie back when he was on the soap operas, but now - I really don't even know what to say. I wouldn't say hottie though ;-)
Hi!

Star DID have weight loss surgery but that scar is from heart surgery she had way back when.

Keep ya head up :)
Hey Mwabi!

Thanks for letting me know that. I was wondering if that scar may have been from something else because most of the time the surgeons try to do the weight loss surgery laproscopicly if they can.

Take care
You keep holding on, Ecstatic DOC!!
Things will get better! Have a nice weekend:)