Both Kobe and Become Fathers Again

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

glitter graphics









I have been having some serious technical difficulties today!


Usually, it’s blogger fuckin up my ability to post, but today it’s my damn ISP as well. Comcast has been getting on my damn nerves. My internet service has been going in and out since last night and that shit is too damn expensive to EVER be out!

Then when I finally get my connection back. I get message from blogger when I attempted to post something that said some shit like this:

Blogger Problem
This server is currently experiencing a problem.
An engineer has been notified and will investigate.
Status code: 1-500-20

WTF?!?!?! Look Blogger, get yall shit together okay!




glitter graphics


Shout out to my girl Chocolate Drop for hooking me up with this info!




Someone please tell me what it the likelihood of Shaquille O’Neal and his nemesis Kobe Bryant becoming the father of baby girls on the same day let alone within only a few minutes of one another?!?!?!



The former Lakers teammates became fathers again yesterday when their wives both gave birth to girls six minutes apart! Pretty coincidinky huh?




Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant was born at 2:03 a.m. PDT in Orange County, Calif. Kobe and Vanessa Bryant are already parents to 3-year-old Natalia.







And

Shaquille and Shaunie O'Neal became parents for the sixth time when Mearah Sanaa O'Neal was born at 4:57 a.m. EDT in a South Florida hospital.











Read All About It Below:

Daughter is sixth child for Shaq, wife

Kobe, wife welcome daughter No. 2



So far, May 1st appears to be a pretty popular day. What else happened yesterday? Tell me so I can add it to the May 1st current events ;-)


This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"


 
posted by Superstar Nic at 2:14 PM, |

10 Comments:

May 1st is my parents wedding anniversary and my father sent her a bouquet of roses.

Want to hear the punchline.

They have been divorced since the eighties.

They call themselves talking back to each other again.

Frankly, It sickens me through the pit of my stomach.
Dang P - you say it sickens you to your stomach?!?!!? I think that's sweet that dad sent mom some roses but there is obviously something to this story that I don't know about if you feel that way. Interesting nevertheless!

I hope you are have a great day out there on the west coast!
Why is blogger so fucked up today? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
I'm glad that they both had healthy babies because neither of them are getting a ring this year. I guess that's something else they have in common. :o)
LOL, true indeed Freaky D! Thanks for pointing that out. Perhaps if they were on the same team again they WOULD be getting a ring this year.
Yesterday was my Middle Little's Birthday (but you know that already). Other than that and that crazy walk out protest...that's all I have to add.

SIDENOTE: P REALLY is sickened by her parents. I think it's amusing. But I try not to tease her too much. lol...Next thing you know they'll be moving in together... ((ducking in case P swings))
  At 5/02/2006 4:26 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
That is a coincidence about Kobe and Shaq.

And yes comcast internet service is too high for it to ever go out.
Very much a coincidence isn't it?!?!?!

Comcast is back working now, but the damn blogger is acting up! I can't win for losing!
i read about that yesterday and laughed so hard my stomach hurt. i wonder if shaq was on top of his wife around the same time kobe's wife was at the clinic being artificially inseminated.

wait...you're saying kobe still screws his wife? i mean, inside the bed? wow...
Yeah...are they still rivals anymore? Didnt they make up on MLK Jr. day this year?

Kinda creepy about the kids being concieved at the same time. Cant remember who said that.

Kobe is looking good in the playoffs this year though!