Complete Randomness

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

glitter graphics

Edited Thursday Nite @ 10:57p.m.



I'm so damn glad tomorrow is Friday that don't know what the f*ck to do! Does anyone else live for the weekends?

This past week has been a very rough and hectic one, so I’m so happy to see it come to a damn end. I have no plans for the weekend and that's exactly how I want it! Hopefully I'll be able to really catch up on what's going on with everybody elses blog.

I have two big things going on next week, so I’ll update you guys and tell ya all about it! No I’m not getting married or anything like that ;-)



A Lil Jokey Joke



Larry and Bob wanted to go out drinking, but they only had $2.00 between them.
Larry said, "Hang on, I have an idea"

He went next door to the butcher's shop and spent the $2.00 on one large sausage.
Bob said, "Are you crazy??? Now we don't have any money left at all!!"

Larry replied, "Don't worry - just follow me."
They went into a pub where Larry immediately ordered two double shots of Jack Daniels.

Bob said, "Now you've lost it! Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money to pay for this!"

Larry replied, with a smile, "Don't worry - I have a plan. Cheers!"

They downed their drinks.

Larry said "OK! I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you get on your knees and put it in your mouth."

Said and done, the barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.
They continued this, bar after bar, getting more and more drunk, all for free. At the tenth bar, Bob said, "Larry - I don't think I can do this anymore. My mouth is sore and my knees are killing me!"

Larry said, "How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage after the third pub!"


glitter graphics



~*~*~*Original Post~*~*~*




What it do? What it is?

Shout out to
Luvin Me, Ladynay, Free Agent, No1Special, Koolbreeze, Freaky Deaky, Thoughts of a Southern Gal,and Dr. Deb for hitting up my blogspot yesterday.

I especially wanna thank you for wishing my sisters a very happy birthday. They truly appreciated it and so did I.


glitter graphics



As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love if you already haven't.

Having that said, take the time to take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

I've lost too many moments of happiness already. I really need to make a change and start looking at the glass half full instead of half empty. I'm so used to my negative way of thinking I'm not really sure how I can break out of it, but I do know that I need to start making a more conscientious effort. I also REALLY need to distress!!!!

Do you spend too much time dwelling on the negative instead of the positive. I know I do. Do you love like you've never been hurt? What do you think that I do?


glitter graphics




Thought for the Day


"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,

anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

- Carl Bard


glitter graphics



WHY YOU NEVER QUESTION A DRUNK


A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected: A half-gallon of 2% milk, A carton of eggs, A quart of orange juice, A head of romaine lettuce, A 2 lb. can of coffee, And a 1 lb. package of bacon.

As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier.

While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated, "You must be single."

The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she said "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?


The drunk replied, "'Cause you're ugly.



This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:01 PM, |

27 Comments:

lmao@that joke.

i'm half-full kind of person most of the time but when i'm stressed, i'm the half-empty person. i love like i've been hurt so i have never loved with my whole heart (other than family).

i have lost a love early in life (my dad first, then a boyfriend who was murdered). death has always been a close cousin in my family...showing up as though invited to family functions.

aiight, enough of my depressing sounding ass.
I have learned to love completely. There is nothing like it. Take chances. But be cautious. Know EXACTLY what you want , and settle for nothing less.
I hear yah girl...I am working on the take more pictures part!

I like to think positive most of the time. But soon as the negative comes in, it takes me someone that I never like to go!
YOur WElcome NIC!!!!ANytime....
Its hard for me to love..I havent told a guy that I wasnt related to that I loved him in over 3 yrs......I dont know what love is.......
No prob Nic...

well it is definately hard not to take baggage from one relationship to the other. When you've been hurt you tend to be more gaurded so that you won't get hurt in the same way again.


lol @ the druken assessment....
You're more than welcome.
I have not learned to love completely - which has actually worked in favor, this time around. Otherwise I may be bloggin' from jail. LOL
  At 5/11/2006 10:55 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I'm a positive person. Like being around positive people and think positive thoughts. But when that negativity comes in my life, I tend to dwell on it longer than I should.
Friar T - I think that quote is dead on!

Nikki - I think that I'm over stressed most of the time and that's why I have a pessimistic outlook so often. Maybe if I can just get the stress outta my life I would be more positive. In fact, I know I would be more positive....Death is a very hurtful life experience that we all have to deal with. It seems you have more than your fair share having to loves (dad and boyfriend) lost to death. Thanks for sharing that.

Luvin Me -I think that's great! I wanna be able to love completely to, but its something that I'm going to have to conscientiously work on to get to that point. The older I get the less I trust and how can you love openly if you don't trust. I don't think you can have one without the other.

Lady Nay - Taking pictures is one of my little joys in life. Not only do I take them, it is a must that I print them out and put them in photo albums to share with others. I don't know why but it gives me some sense of happiness looking at pictures, even if the pictures are of people that I don't know.

No1special - You're absolutely right. It is VERY hard not to bring your baggage to a new relationship. How do I learn not to do that? How do I let down my guard?

Free Agent - That's interesting that you say you don't know what love is. I wonder how many others feel that same way. I know what it is (I think), but I just don't have it, not the way that I want it anyway. I need to feel it, not just here someone say it.

Ms. Behavin – LOL, I know what you mean because they will make you wanna hurt them sometimes.

Southern Gal – I try to surround myself with positive people as well. I think enough negative thoughts for everyone, so I definitely don’t need to be surrounding by it coming from others. Hopefully their positiveness (sp) will rub off on me. Another thing is I hardly ever let those around me know what I am thinking (if it’s negative). I don’t wanna bring them down and I don’t want them to know that I think like that. Most of my friends and family do not even know about the stressful and negative side of my world!
LMAO!!! Good Post again Babygirl.
Great quote so true.
I don't think I have loved anyone completely romantically. I know I'm capable of doing it because I have loved people completely platonically. I may or may not be ready right now to do it but I know in my heart that I can and will be ready given time and the right person.

I don't think any of the women I've met or been remotely interested in recently has been capable of loving anyone completely (even themselves) or will be capable of loving anyone completely anytime soon. Too many emotionally stunted women out there and I seem to have a magnet for them.
Freaky – Never loved anyone completely romantically?!?!? Wow…Its good that you know that you are at least capable of loving when that special someone comes along. You are going to be in total bliss when you have that opportunity, especially since you haven’t completely loved before!
I can't and won't give my all to anyone who I feel isn't, can't, or won't do the same. I honestly don't see the point in bothering. I suppose everyone loves as best they can but to paraphrase a song, sometimes their best isn't good enough. I'll continue waiting.
I agree, sometimes their best isn't good enough. I can't say that I blame you for waiting either. I think sometimes thats the best thing to do. But at the same time, like someone else said here, you also have to be willing to take a chance as well.
  At 5/11/2006 9:52 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hay Ecstasy....whats good?
LOL...very funny!

You are so crazy. Even your randomness comands an audience! *smile*

~Smooches~
Yazmar - You tell me whats really good? How have you been? I hope all is well with you!

Your Highness, Bajan - Yes, I thought that joke was pretty damn funny to...Thanks - my sisters had a wonderful birthday.
Bajan - I love that you have your pic as your profile pic. I love it!
Too funny!
LOL to the last joke, man why are drunks so hilarious I saw this one outside the club last weekend he was gettin it and I mean killin em with his dance routine and his boom box LOL....

It's sad cause now that I'm not in school anymore the only days are like are fri, sat, and sun (if I have mon off) and pay days LOL...what a life
Thank god its friday...

and i dont know how to let go and let love....i guess it'll have to come in time
Hey, how do you get those animated pictures on your blog?
thank God it's Friday...have a great weekend.
This page keeps getting better and better ma! Happy Friday...:)
Have a great weekend and tell your mom Happy Mother's Day. Specifically tell her that Freaky Deaky said Happy Mother's Day but don't tell her anything else. Get her reaction and blog about it on Monday, LOL!
i saw the "why you never question a drunk" before.. but that other joke was nasty & funny as hell!!!