My New Tattoo

Tuesday, May 23, 2006
What’s really good bloggers?!?!?!


Not a damn thang with me!


I worst nites sleep ever last night! I have a lot sleeping problems anyway, so on most week nites I’ll take something to help me sleep (i.e. Benadryl, Tylenol PM, etc.) Well last nite I forgot to take something and the next thing I knew it was 11pm, which is too damn late to be taking narcotics. So I’m like let’s try this, how bad could it be?

I’m here to tell you that it was very fucking bad! I did not dose off until 1am or so. Then I woke up at 4:25am and could not go back to sleep. I tossed and turned, turned and I tossed. It was the worst. I finally dosed off sometime around 6 o’clock when it’s almost time for me to get up of course! Then on top of that, I set my alarm to wake me up at 6:35pm instead of AM, so now my ass is late for work.

Needless to say my day is not off to a great start. I need some coffee in the worst way. To top all that, I’m sitting up here adding this section to my post like my ass has nothing else to do, LOL. I’m crazy!



Blogger and the Tattoos

I’m telling you, if it ain’t one thing it’s a damn nother one! This is the second day in a that I have tried to post these damn pictures. Yesterday I was having issues with my ISP now Blogger its acting a damn fool.

Was this a sign telling me that I really shouldn't post the tat pics after all? I mean damn. I tried off and on to upload these pics for a while but wasn't happenin. I began to wonder if it was just the file size of those pics but I found out that wasn’t it either.

Finally, just before going to bed last night I decided to try it again and ...




Myspace Glitter GraphicsMyspace, Myspace LayoutsMyspace Glitter GraphicsMyspace, Myspace Glitter Text GraphicsMyspace, Myspace Glitter Text GraphicsGlitter Graphics, Myspace Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics





Tah dah!!!

Here are the tats that we got on Saturday.




Like I said yesterday, that shit hurt like hell. You would have sworn I was in labor in there the way I was doing my breathing. I'm so glad its over!






This is sister's tat. I though this design was pretty interesting looking.

Hers is on her lower back to.



This is a pic of homie Crazy White Gurl’s tat. Its on her upper back just below the neck. I'm not sure if you can tell by the pic.

The first two are mine, like you couldn’t guess with that * Superstar Nic *The butterfly tat is on my right shoulder/upper back. Just to give you an idea of how big it is, it’s about as wide as if you put three fingers together so not very big. Its not quite the butterfly that I was looking for but the other more intricate butterflies cost a lot more money, took a lot more time, and would have hurt a hell of a lot more and I was so not with that shit!

As for the Superstar Nic, I decided to have that added above my original tat instead of having something added to it and I think I made the best decision. With two different artists/ink, I don’t think it would have come out very well. I can’t that just by looking at the two side by side. The tattoo artist also thought that was the best thing to do as opposed to adding onto one I already had.

I know it looks big (which it is, LOL) but not as big as you may think. When I held a dollar bill up to the "Superstar Nic", the bill covered the entire tat minus the two stars on the sides. So its not as big as it looks in this pic.My sister says its big ghetto westside tattoo and that I am the ghetto-est PhD candidate she has ever seen. But I ain't stuttin her!

Why I gotta be ghetto? And I am ghetto, I'm ....

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics





Weight Loss Woes

I got on the scale today and once again I didn’t lose a frickin ounce. As a matter of fact the scale went up 2lbs.

WTF?!?!?!?!

I guess I can’t be to mad though because that trip outta town last week did take me off my normal routine, but damn it wasn’t like I went down to Orlando eating everything I could get my damn hands on either. Trying to lose weight is just so damn frustrating. I mean really.


Sex on the Brain

Why did I have a very explicit and inappropriate dream about a fellow blogger? LOL, I mean the shit was very detailed to. I rarely have this type of dream and especially about someone I don’t even really know! The crazy thing is that I almost sent him an email to tell him about the dream. Maybe I'll talk about my hot wet dream in my next post.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



I still can't believe that I'm around here having a sexy dream about a blogger. A mess. It was a deliciously juicy one to.




Until the next time blog family,
be easy and have a great day!



This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"


 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:48 AM, |

23 Comments:

don't let loosing weight frustrate you ...i commend you...keep doing it sista i know you can...good post
who was it about!!!!???? inquiring minds want to know!
stay on the course, sista! the weight loss is a long journey...don't allow these moments to stop you! i get frustrated too, believe me. i gotta keep reminding myself to be patient, though.

i want to know about this dream! i had a dream about a fellow blogger recently, too. i'm trying to decide if i should tell him about it, but i'm pretty sure i won't.

sorry you had the sleeping woes last night. i have sleeping problems every now and again. i just masturbate and it knocks me righ out! LOL
LMAO @ "the ghettoest phd candidate"

Yeah, do tell who the dream was about. I had a dream about a female blogger and took that as a sign that I blog too much, but that I now I read even more.
Maybe your dream is a sign that you're meant to populate the world with future half ghetto PhD candidate babies and half whatever the blogger you dreamed about is, LOL!

I'll definitely take Las Vegas odds and declare that I know you won't spill the beans on your blog. I love easy money! For what it's worth I think you should tell him.
You stop dreaming about me, and I'll stop dreaming about you. Deal?

KZ
Aight Dr. Ghetto LOL..your tattoo is soo cute makes me want to get another one and I will before the summer is out I'm liking your sisters it's cute. I was thinking about getting a butterfly just don't know where....

Why is it sooo easy to gain weight but hard to lose it.
  At 5/23/2006 11:14 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Like your and your sister's tat. Hopefully I'll get enough courage to finally get one on my lower back.
Like the Tat.....I am very suprised u got SUPERSTAR NIC though.......do u know they call those tat's TRAMP STAMPS so now u gotta get your TRAMP on girl
Wow! Your next tat should say IBPHD! LOL You are such a brave soul, I simply refuse to do the tat thing...but I'll admire yours and everyone elses all day long!

I want to hear about the sex dream...I love a good nookie story!
@ Sarccastik - I thank you and Nikki both for encouraging me to keep my head up with my weight loss struggles. It is very difficult, but I'm not going to give though.

@ Nikki - I'm glad to see that I am not the only one dreaming about bloggers, LOL.

@ Koolbreeze - I know that inquiring minds wanna know but I cannot reveal my secret at this time (*smile*). I do not want to shock and embarrass him, LOL.
@ T. Cas - Yes, home girl called me not only ghetto, but the ghettoest, LOL. So you are dreaming about bloggers to? I haven't been able to blog as much lately so maybe its because I'm going thru blog withdrawal.

@ Freaky - You are most likely right. I will not be spilling the beans on my dream. Well at least I'm not going to tell him anyway, LOL. I may actually post the juicy details though.

@ KZ - Consider it a deal okay (smile).

@ Honey - I guess Dr. Ghetto is going to be my new alias huh? LOL, I got my butterfly on my upper back on the right side. That was a great place for it, because many of my shirts are low enough in the back for you to see it with out me having to necessarily get nekked *smile*.
Nic! I TOLD you it was impossible to get one tatt. Shit is addictive. Now that summer is approaching, I'm getting the fever, but I think I'll do some temporary or henna tatts to calm my nerves...

lol @ tramp stamps!
@ Southern Girl - Thanks honey! I've gotten a lot of really nice compliments. All of my friends love both of them to. I haven't gotten feedback from all of my sisters, but the two of them liked both tats...I hope you will get the courage to get yours to! I think everybody should try at least one. Well, I take that back. Maybe not everybody, but you should. If you've been thinking about it, I say do it. You only live once.

@ Free Agent - I'm surprised that I got Superstar Nic to, because I was dead set against it for a couple of different reason. But oh well....No, I did not know that they called the kinda tat have a tramp stamp. I told my sister that bullshit and she’s never heard that before either and she’s a lot younger and hipper than me. Who knew that certain tats had 'undercover' meanings behind them. If I said it once I've said it twice, I learn something new every day! I’ll tell you what, they might tramp stamps, but I call it the prefect place for my man to put his hand while he’s hitting it from the back! I’m sure most men would agree.

@ LadyNay - This time last year I was saying the same thing about the tats, but look at me now, LOL. Then even when I got the last one I was thinking that "I'll never do this mess again!" But once again I've ventured back to the tat shop. I'm for real this time though, I'm done - over - finito! The pain is not worth and I think I have more than enough body art to last me a life time! No IBPHD for me honey - at least not on my body anyway, LOL. Imma settle for a nice license plate tag for that.
@ Supa Sis – LOL, girl I still remember when you posted that comment about tats being addictive when I got my first one. Its funny because I was thinking at that time that there was no way in all hell I would ever put myself thru that shit again. I honestly can’t believe that I did it again and a lot of other people can’t either. There is definitely something addictive about tattoos. I can’t put my finger on it but you are absolutely right. What is a henna tat? I’ve never heard of that before. LMAO @ U getting the fever!
I like the tat!

Now you've got me wondering who you're dreaming about!
Hey Ecstatic Doc, love them tats...

And I hope that dream wasn't about me... because I don't like girls! Sorry, boo!

LOL!!

Sorry I haven't been over in a while... hope everything's all good with you:)
Nic-girl yeah.....That tat in that spot is called the TRAMP STAMP and u know i was WTF esepically after i seen this guy with one..but his was cute......hell this dude told me PAW PRINTS means I am a mufdiver...U never know.....
ok all i got to say is you make me want to get another tatt like right now
why you an kween having hot dreams about bloggers, is there something in the water, lol


i like the tats...

your sis tat is cute, but it looks like they tryna hi 5, lol.....

my next tat will be barbed wire over my wedding date...i also like the power of 3 symbol (a charmed reference) but i dont know if i'll get it
Your sister tat is too raw!!
I can't get down with the tatts though...

But damn is sex in the blog air, you are the fourth person today that had a sexy dream about a fellow blogger....damn...
@ Kween- Gone and get you another tatt girl!

@ Nsane and No1special - LOL, I glad that I am not the only one.
omg LMAO @ westside connection tatts!! hilarious!! i keep trying to think about getting a tatt but i don't think i can do it. and ooooooooooooooooo look at you getting all hot and bothered w/a blogger! lol