Star Jones' Transformation

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

myspace, glitter graphics




What it do, what it is bloggers?!?!

How is everyone? I hope that all is well. I just wanted to take a moment to say hello.

I’ve made it safe and sound to Orlando for the conference that I’m attending. Unfortunately I have not had the time I needed to really practice my presentation for tomorrow, so it looks like I will be winging it for the most part. I guess I’ll just have to hope for the best. The issue isn’t so much the actual presentation (which is 45 mins on Women and Diabetes by the way), it is 15 mins of questions after the presentation. I’m always afraid that someone will ask me some thing that I have no clue what the answer is and then what will I do? I've given a small few public presentations, but never one with this large of an audience - 300 people! Even the one's I've given in front of 6-8 people make my nervous, so this is definitely an extreme cry for Xanax right here!

I had pure hell getting on the net tonight. I was trying off and on this evening but I just could not get the shit to work for the longest. They have free high speed wireless internet at the hotel I’m staying in, but for some reason my stupid ass computer wanted to be finicky. Of course you know I finally was able to connect when it was time to go to bed. Go figure!

Anyhoo, things are going okay so far with the exception of my stomach getting really upset today. I have no clue what that’s all about, but I hate being sick and it especially sucks when I’m not at home!

Well, its time for me to take my butt to sleep! Please have a wonderful rest of the week and wish me luck on my presentation tomorrow. I’m so nervous. As a matter of fact, that may be why my stomach is turning – could it be that my nerves are just bad and I’m letting the anxiety get the best of me?


Below are some pics of Star Jones that I have had for a while. I don’t know why I didn’t post them when I first got them, but any way for those of you who haven’t seen them, take a look at Star’s amazing transformation over the last few years.
















This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 10:31 PM, |

9 Comments:

Uno?

Hey Nic!!!

Star sooo got the gastro-thingie. Why she frontin?
Good luck
Nervousness and stress are probably the reasons for your tummy problems. Good luck with your presentation and knock'em dead!
  At 5/18/2006 12:09 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Good luck with the presentation.
Well. I like her best with the purple-ish, lilac dress on.

Now, she looks absolutely ridiculous.

As for your presentation, let me (in my always humble opinion), offer up my big mouth-thed two cents:

1. You are obviously well trained in what you do. Bank on that. Your job entrusts you with this presentation because they trust your knowledge and expertise.

2. Always remember that YOU are the presenter. Everyone is coming to see YOU. They don't know if you omitted or neglected to mention something. Go in there like you own the room, better yet, the entire building, and you'll do fine.

3. No one is ever waiting for you to stutter, if you do, so what, we all do. Work it.

Let us know how everything commenced.
You will do a great job. Once you know something you just know it...much love
my tummy has issues whenever I travel
hey mama!!

star ain't looking all that fab to me...i mean i am so happy she is healthier, but i hope she don't lose no more!!
lawd!
I nearly couldn't recognise her