It's Monday...Dammit I Hate Mondays

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Get your own comment graphics @ ohmyspace.com




Whatz really good in the blogosphere?!?!?!

Nothing much going on with me. I’m so damn aggravated because I my internet was down all damn day on Sunday, which did not give me a chance to do the blog post I really wanted to. I don’t even know if I’ll be able to post what I’m typing now. Like I said before, Comcast’s internet is too damn expensive to ever fucking be out. They really get on my nerves with this bullshit!

Anywayz, how was you weekend? What did you do?

My weekend was okay. I got back in town from Orlando around 8pmish on Friday night. That quick trip outta town wore my ass out!

The conference I attended was very interesting though. I really did not expect to enjoy myself as much as I did. I honestly thought that I would be so bored and that I would barely be able to kee my eyes open, but it was not like that at all.

The entire conference was very interesting and they really did a great job on the topics, especially the ones about stress related illnesses and deaths and the presentation about hip hop music videos influence on females attitudes and beliefs, particularly when it comes to their sexuality and sexual behavior. Quite enlightening!

Overall, my presentation went well. I knew a lot of the material better than I thought I did but I was still very nervous when I started. I did a team presentation with one of my coworker. The presentation on Diabetes and Women’s Health was about an hour long. It was going along quite well, but you will never believe what happened!

At the end of the presentation it was time for questions and answers. Since my coworker was answering most of the questions, I decided that I would go over to the table where the computer with out power point presentation was. I had forgotten that I had sat my bad down on the floor, so as I began to walk around the table, my clumsy ass trips over that bag. I caught myself from actually hitting the floor by catching my balance on the table. I damn near killed myself and I was so fucking embarrassed that I did not know what to do! I looked out into the audience and I made eye contact w/a couple of people that I knew and I could tell that it was all they had not to bust out laughing. I was absolutely mortified. Looking back on it I can laugh now, but that shit was too embarrassing. I still can’t even believe that I did that. I cannot wait to tell my boss about this shit tomorrow, LOL.

Do you have any embarrassing stories? Please share…help me get over my humiliation!



http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics



The highlight of my weekend I’ll have to say is going to get my tat on Saturday. Yes, I actually did go thru with it and it was one of the most grueling and painful experiences I have ever had. I really wanted to post the pics today but thanks to Comcast’s raggedy ass, I couldn’t. I’m telling you, if it ain’t Comcast its Blogger’s ass keeping me from posting like I want to!

Now back to the tat, I have no clue what the fuck I was thinking by going thru that shit again! I was in so much pain when I left the tattoo parlor; I had to wonder why and how people put themselves thru this enough to have big ass tats all over their bodies. I just don’t know how they do it. I was barely able to sit thru it myself. But I’ll talk a little more about this when I actually get the opportunity to post the pics.

Hopefully Blogger and Comcast will play nicely and I will be able to post the tat pics tomorrow. But before I post them, what do you think I ended up getting a tattoo of? Where do you think I got it? It would be interesting to see if you get it right. And as for those of you that I actually told, please don’t go ruining the fun by telling everybody okay!

Sunday I didn’t do shit! And when I say I didn’t do a damn thang that’s exactly what I mean. My sister came over for a little while but other than that I was just vegging out.




This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:13 PM, |

11 Comments:

I came out to a long timefriend this weekend...that's pretty much it..:-)

And yeah...Comcast is too fucking expensive.
I had a nice weekend. I had a pool party.

Sorry that you embarrased yourself. I can only imagine how you felt.
I just went to a movie and practice my flirting skills on a couple of women. Other than that nothing special.

You need to call Comcast and show your teeth.
I wanna see....:) Cant wait for you to post the pics....lets see.....Friday I went to a bar..still hungover from Thursday...Saturday I did my laundry and went to see Mission Impossible 3......and SUnday nothing much....came up on $50......this week is the good week..im off to Miami come Friday
  At 5/22/2006 10:52 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
hey Nic! You know I love coming to your page but since you changed templates, most of your page is blocked by websense (BOOOOOOOO) so I can't really slide by and read til the evenings after all the discussions have taken place. :( But I'm still reading :)
I'm curious to see it as well.

You should do like me and just "borrow" wireless from your neighbors. :-)
just stopping by to say wats up. i've been busy so later I'll catch up on wats going on. hope everythin is allright!!!!
Hey Nic!

I had a busy weekend. I went to a graduation party gor my friend's son and we gave my grandmother a 96th birthday party yesterday.

Tattoo's are extremely painful! The one I have needs to be recolored, but I just can't do it.
I almost walked off the stage *not by the stairs* at my high school graduation!

I am not guessing the tat, I'll wait till you show it....
@ E - Wow, now thats what I call an interesting weekend! I must go to your blog ASAP to see if you have more details on that!

@ Rell - I'm LMAO @ you using the neighbors wireless.

@ LadyNay - Awww man, that's no fun. No one tried to guess!
  At 5/22/2006 7:30 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
My most embarrassing moment is when I got drunk at the club and started takin my shirt off!!! I was so shame the day after all my friends were laughin thier a** off! I did get a couple dollars though