It's Only Tuesday

Monday, May 15, 2006
myspace, glitter graphics

Weight Loss Woes

I went to step aerobics last nite and that shit kicked my ass! OMG, why do I torture myself like that. 55 mins of me trying to keep up with my youngest sister, who is 10 years younger than me and in a lot better shape. I almost passed the fug out, but I did it dammit! One thing I can say is that I slept like baby last nite. When I got home around 7pm I was already tired as hell. By the time I ate dinner I was really thru dealing. It didn’t help that I was up so late on Sunday nite. I just couldn’t sleep for some reason. It was after 1am by the time I dose off and that is too damn late for me on a work nite.

I did lose a damn ounce this past week either. Its so frustrating – one week I’ll lose – then the next week or next few weeks I won’t lose anything. I can’t be mad though. I was eating a bit of junk last week (cheese cake). My sweet tooth is my down fall.

New Template

I spent some time – well actually quite a bit of time changing my template design. Some of you may have seen it while I was playing with it over the last couple of days, if you happened to have stopped by at just the right time. I have been trying for the damn longest to update my template and the shit will not work properly! This shit so damn time consuming and completely aggravating. I can’t believe that I spent all of that time on it and the shit won’t work.

To get everything just how you want it requires quite a bit of time and effort. Part of my problem was that the template I choose had a couple of things missing. It just would not act right when I would try to preview it and I still don’t know how its going to work when someone tries to post a comment. After all of the trouble I went through trying to get this shit right, all I kept thinking was please don’t let it fall apart when some one hits the comment button. But sure enough, when I published it yesterday and tried the comments, the bitches really did not work. I’m like WTF???

Oh well ~Sigh~ I guess I will trying again later.


Which Tattoo?

Well, based on the tally as of 10pm last nite, tattoo B had the most votes. I think about 8 people said they liked that one the best. So I guess I’ll get started on trying to draw up something to give the tattoo artist a general idea of what I want that incorporates some thing from that one. As for the one on my upper back, that one will be going on my right shoulder. The problem is I can’t even really reach that area well, so I will I care for it. Perhaps I should really give that more thought.

The Rest of the Week

Well, this is like my last blog post for this week. I leave for the Governor’s Conference on Women’s Health down in Orlando, FL tomorrow. Can you believe that I have not even had that chance to practice my presentation on diabetes for the conference yet? They keep me so busy at work there’s never any time. It’s crazy! The damn thing is at least 45mins to.

My flight leaves at 7am in the morning, so I have to be at the airport at 6am WTF, I’m not even awake that early. EVER! I’m just going to have to suck it up! Anyhoo, yall be sure to have a good week.



myspace, glitter graphics




Jus A Couple of HAMs




Please tell me WTF??? This is crazy as hell. Whose child is that?




This one has never seen a damn foot scrub in her life!



Just a damn shame!



Sponge Bob. What was she thankin?



Avocado Mess! Why people, why?




This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 9:31 PM, |

20 Comments:

Well I'll say a lil prayer for you since your on the plane right now...or at least you SHOULD be...lol
I hope you have a safe, enjoyable trip.

OMG...Look at those feet!
Goodluck with your trip and presentation. I hope everything goes well.

I wish I was grinding on something like that when I was that boy's age. Hell, I wish I was grinding on something like that now. You can tell he's no rookie at by looking at his face. All he needs to do is roll up his eyes and the facial expression is perfect.

I never did see what all the fuss was over Sponge Bob, I see it even less now.
The feet are crying for a good loofa!
MORE H.A.M.
  At 5/16/2006 12:19 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oh my damn...I thought those were elephant feet!
I love your new profile picture. It looks great. :)
heave a safe trip.....weight loss will be like that sometimes, just hang in there
that first ham is ridiculous. Have a safe trip...
Ok, I am MAD at those pictures...especially the chic wearing spongebob...that's so wrong! HAHAHAHAHA
Look at the little pimp... LOL

I'm tripping at how old girl got on Spongebob PJ's and everybody else is dressed up...
Losing weight is hard Nic, you aren't torturing yourself Nic, it just takes time...

Ive been dieting since January and Ive lost 26 pounds...

Im still going... and you can too.


*************************************

Why home girl in the Sponge Bob look like some little kid that woke up while her parents were having a party and found her way downstairs?
  At 5/16/2006 8:12 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Girl those pics are really a hot mess...let's start with those crusty feet....sis looks like she been walking on hot coals *smh* next...sponge bob....looks like his teeth are getting ready to chomp down on her nu-nu and that mess is too small just yick
The sponge bob chick is out of control!! What a hot mess!! ~LOL~

The weight loss will take time...just don't give up!

Have a safe trip.

~Smooches~
ohh hell nah nasty picz! ewww! Well da 1st one was hilarious. haha. well hope u da best in orlando. hav a nice one.
Oh hell!

I just saw fossil foot up there.

Oh hell!

Clear out the public hot tub so she can soak 'dem things for 'bout a HOOOOOUR!

Oh hell!

Whip out the dayum sandblaster!

Oh.hell!
I can't wait to see the tat. Have a nice trip!
keep up the good work....

and know you are sexy as all get out regardless
wow, I can't believe my eyes! those pics have traumatized me!!!

and yeah girl, the gym sucks, but keep it up and you'll feel so much better in the end!!
Awwww Friar T, that is so sweet of you to say. Thank you so much!

Take it easy