Happy Friday Dudes and Dudettes

Thursday, May 25, 2006

myspace code




Wassup bloggers?

I really didn’t have anything in particular to blog about today (besides idle babble), but I did want to show some luv to the blogosphere and wish you all a Happy Friday! There’s not too much going on with me. Just chillin. I’m so damn glad to see this 3-day weekend come and I’m sure that everyone else is as well ;-)

This last day or two hasn’t been half bad being that the Hater is on vacation and won’t be back to next week. YES! I honestly hope that things get better though, because I have not been there that long and I really don't wanna have to leave my nice lil job. Not just yet anyway. I'm a firm believer that a person should be doing something they love and that they should be happy on their job. We spend more of our hours awake on the job than any where else, so that's a mandatory requirement for me. I must be content at the very least.

So what you got planned for the weekend? I hope something good. As for me, well my sisters (the twinz) are coming in town this weekend. We don’t have anything in particular planned but for us just being in each others company is fun enough.

We will most likely go out to dinner and a happy hour. I may even invite a few friends over and have like a ‘girlz nite’. We can have some seafood, pizza, or Chinese and I can make some cocktails and/or have some wine. Yeah that sounds good. I think I will try to do that Saturday nite ;-) I imagine that a lot of people will be BBQing, but I’m not exactly a BBQing kinda girl so that won’t be an option for us, unless someone invites us over to their cookout.

The Too's

The tats are healing pretty okay I guess. The only problem is that the one on my lower back is itching like hell, but it’s still sore at the same time. And when I go to the gym, they both get completely irritated by the end of my workout. Grrrrrr, that is some painful and aggravating shit. I didn’t go thru that with my first tat because my sorry ass was not exercising on a regular basis back then. I will be so glad when they are both healed, but I got a long way to go. It’s only be a WEEK! If you didn’t see them, see this post:
My New Tattoos.


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE...

A set of screwdrivers,
a cordless drill, and
a black lace bra...

A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE...



One friend who
Always makes her
Laugh...
And one
Who lets her cry...


A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE...



A good piece of furniture
not previously owned by
Anyone else in her family...


A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE

Eight matching plates,
Wine glasses with stems,
And a recipe for a meal that will
Make her guests feel honored.




A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE...




A feeling of control over Her destiny...


EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW...


How to fall in love Without losing herself...


EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW...


HOW TO QUIT A JOB




BREAK UP WITH A LOVER




AND CONFRONT A FRIEND WITHOUT RUINING THE FRIENDSHIP...


EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW...




When to try harder... and




WHEN TO WALK AWAY...


EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW...




That she can't change
The length of her calves,
The width of her hips, or
The nature of her parents...




EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW...




That her childhood
May not have been Perfect...

but; Its over...


EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW...




What she would and Wouldn't
Do for love or more...


EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW...




How to live alone...
even if She doesn't like it...


EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW...




Whom she can trust, Whom she can't,
And why she shouldn't Take it personally...


EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW...


Where to go..
Be it to her best friend's kitchen table..
Or a charming inn in the woods...
When her soul needs soothing...


EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW...




What she can and can't accomplish
In a day...
A month...
And a year...



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



Wanna see a sucka punch? Click here!



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY



"He who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints."



- Joan Brannon


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



This is what a computer should do first thing in the morning!Click on the link below and then type in your first name...Click here!



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



Have A Fantabulous Weekend



This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"


 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:07 PM, |

18 Comments:

just wanted to say hey...
enjoy ur weekend!
Lol I like the Woman thing. Have a great weekend!!!
Keep things safe and enjoy them cocktails with the sibs this weekend...

I gotta do a lil research on a 'man list'
Enjoy your weekend, I am doing all the bbq's since your not! LOL
Happy Memorial Day weekend! I hope you have fun but not too much.
Before I even begin my responses, I jus thought I'd confess that I am still home. I played hooky from work this morning, but I'll get there about 10ish. The funny thing is I'm already leaving early today (3:30). Oh well, they'll be alright!

@ Diamonds – Enjoy ur weekend to mama!

@ Miranda – Yes, I thought that was cute to. Have a great weekend!

@ Hassan- Yeah, we are going to try to chill out and keep safe. That’s why I’ll prolly jus have a lil sumthin at the house. Have a good one!

@ LadyNay – Girl I wish I could have some BBQ, but there is no way about to get out there trying to que it up! BBQ is one thing that I do not fool with. I’ll eat but I ain’t bout to try to cook it, LOL. Be sure to save me some and have a good one!

@ Freaky D- Happy Memorial Day weekend to you to. I'll try not to have too much fun, cause if I do i won't make it to work on Tuesday ;-)
Oh yeah, Diamonds - I love your new profile pic! He is a little cutie.
Hey girlie..how are you I'm good...aight on to the post LOL. Have a great weekend I love getting "toasted" with the girls and talking about the trials and tribulations of life while sippin on a class of white zin..but I digress...I'm tryin to decide if I want another tat..you inspired me lol...let me find out you be in the gym on the regular I'm tryin to be like you
EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW...


How to fall in love Without losing herself... AMEN to that....

Have a great weekend...I'll be working...
have a good weekend...i'm chillin' hard...if i don't creep that BBQ...oops...no evidence...no habla espanol!!!...I'M GONE!!!!
Ecstatic DOC, I love that poem. An oldie but goodie, it is.

Have a great weekend!
Try GoldBond Antiseptic Spray (in the yellow bottle with the red top). It helps with the itching so it doesnt drive you crazy. Also use A+D ointment to help with the healing. They look nice! You are a brave woman!
@ Niki - thanks for these tips because I’m about to go crazy! I don’t remember itching this bad with my first tat.
~ ♥Nic ♥~
Enjoy your weekend and I hope you get some much needed R&R!
Yes, we plan to have us a great ass time tonight!
ahhhhh yeah!! girls nite!! get it girl! love! can't wait til we get all the girls together again! have mucho fun!!
i love that automatic flatterer!