How Do I Follow Up?

Thursday, April 27, 2006

glitter graphics


What it do bloggers?

I just want to send a quick shout out today to Laptop Cutie, Crazy White Gurl, Lady Nay, Nikki, and Supa Sister.

And a Special shout goes out to Nsane Lee Sane for being so incredibly open and forthcoming with her secrets!

I don't think that there is anything that I can blog about, that could possibly be better than the Share A Secret post done earlier this week. It was hands down, the best blog post I have ever done! If you haven't seen it, it is a definite MUST read! Click here to jump to the secrets posted.

Never in a million years did I think that you would be so open and willing to share your secrets! I am absolutely thrilled by the response that the post received. I had been wanting to do that post for a while, but I honestly did not think that anyone would be interested. But, base on having 100+ comments, obviously I was dead WRONG! I wanted to say thank you all so much for sharing your business with a nosey ass like me, LOL. I loved every minute of it!

Tell me what you thought of the post? Did you post a secret? If not, did you want to but just didn't for some reason? Which was the most scandalous? Outrageous? Sad? Surprising?

I'll tell you that what I was most surprised to see was that there are many women that secretly fantasize about being with other women. I did not expect to see that and I realize that it is much more common than I orginally thought it was. That was pretty interesting!

But what is it that I could possible discuss/share/talk about now that would get even a compare? I have no clue.

The Question of the day is - what should I blog about next? How do I follow up a post like that? What you like to see me talk about? Jus let me know and I'll do my best!

Its almost Friday thank goodness and it will be pay day! Yes!

P.S. If you haven't posted a secret yet please feel free to do so! You know you got one (or even more). I have about 3 secrets on there. Which of them do you think were mine? U will never guess (then again you might)! LOL

Have a Great and Glorious day!


This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:12 AM, |

20 Comments:

HAM!!!!

I got a shout! I feel special now :-) always like to see my name on the monitor...oh don't look at the monitor like that, other people like seeing their name too! LOL

The one secret that made me read it again was the one about shooting someone! I don't know if it was true or not, but if it was that's one hellafied secret!
i havent posted a secret.. only cuz i aint see that post yet :o) i'll be back though!
I was suprised by the amount of posts the topic got. However, none of the secrets really shocked or surprised me. I actually believe some of them were made up. Not a lot of things surprise me. Female bisexuality is the new pink. Finding a woman who isn't actually curious or bisexual is more surprising to me.

I didn't post a secret. I post enough stuff about me everyday anyway. I've only posted one secret anonymously on another site. It really didn't do anything for me. I don't like to do things if I don't get something out of it.

As for what your next post should be. I don't have a clue.
I was really surprised to see all the sexual fantasies. I was hoping to hear someone wanted to blow up their office building like I do...damn. But seriously I posted one and I offered cash to whoever could guess. I assume noone wants $5, lol.
I hope some of the posts where people were holding on to the past can somehow move on and find peace in something happy and new.
I have no clue what you should post about next...
The comment section was fascinating. I think I must have come back like 10 times a day to read these secrets. I posted one, and Nikki called me out on it. As far as what you should post next, you are officially the blogger queen so you should be giving us ideas. LOL
  At 4/27/2006 10:49 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Girl you outdone yourself on the last post.

Like T Cas said you are the blogger queen
i third it. you ARE the blogger queen.

that last post was one of the best ones ever on any blog.

then again, i love all of your topics, so i'm the wrong person to ask. LOL
Well.

First things first you should put off to the side the best of Ecstasy in your tube, and put this one in there (like under your blog roll or something).

I loved it. Y'all some nasty phreaky mofos. And it wasn't just about the sex, y'all was some theiving, conniving, murderous thinking folks. Now, whether or not I posted IS NOT THE POINT HERE I'm talking about y'all. :P

But on the real, the next post you should do, is just that.

Your next post.

Don't try to out do yourself, or anything like that. I think that's what happens with entertainers (and you ARE one), and the like. They try to one-up themselves and end up going for overkill. Like R.Kelly and Trapped in the closet. Volumes one through five were good enough. He could have left out the rest. He made his point.

So, you do what you do best, which is what you do best.

I hope that does NOT sound complicated.
So we are making Xtc Blog Queen?...I can fuck with that..lol.
@ Lady Nay - you know you are good for a shout out! That damn shooting secret was hopefully a joke, but you never know now a days!

@ TTD- plz do post your secret! Like I said I have a few on there ;-)

@ Freaky- I was surprised by both the number of responses as well as some the secrets. Female bisexuality is the new pink huh? Interesting!

@ Stilt- I really didn’t know what to expect, but I certainly didn’t expect so many people to be willing to share!

@ Luvin Me- well if you think of anything, let me know!

@ T. Cas- Wow, Blogger Queen! I have the biggest grin on my face. That is such a wonderful compliment. Thanks! Now how did I miss Nikki calling you out? I need to go read those comments again, or did she email you to tell ya? I remember her saying she knew who one of the secrets belonged to but she wouldn’t tell me who it was, LOL.

@ Southern Gal- What, you to? How did I get to be the Queen? LOL, I’m loving this!

@ Nikki- the best? Thank you! I’m glad that you love the topics that I post about!

@ P - Thank you very much for the advice ;-) This one will definitely be in the "Best of My Blog" category! You made a very good point about over doing it and using R. Kelly as an example really brought the message home. Great advice!

@ GP- wassup!
I agree with everyone else...you are the blog queen!

Your page is the one everyone comes to. *smile*

Whatever you post it will get read, and responded too....so gurl do you like only you could.

p.s. I wouldn't mind seeing some more H.A.M pics though. *wink*

~Smooches~
Thank you Queen! You guys are being so sweet to me.

As for the HAMs, your wish is my command. Consider it done!
Yes that was a great post, thanks for the shout out.
Girl I been out the loop. How did I miss the secrets thread? Imma go get some popcorn and scroll through it.

Unfortunately I have nothing to add. I'm boring. I'm a shell of a person and have no secrets.
LOL @ you getting the popcorn!

Of course you have some secrets everybody does!
It was a great post Nic! I agree with Freaky, the female bisexuality is the new pink. It's actually not shocking and a quite boring confession....LOL. I'd like to hear more scandelous non-sexual confessions. We pretty much know people that have done everything to do with sex....LOL.
@ Shawn- I no clue! I mean I know that plenty of people are into it, but like I said, I didn’t realize that so many women who have never actually been with a woman, secretly fantasize about it. That was really interesting, and I ain’t mad at ‘em cause lawd knows I have my share of fantasies *wink*

Doing this secret post has been soooooo much fun! I still cannot believe just how many people posted there secrets.
They can fantasize about women all they want, to each its own. There are too many men on my list of fantasy partners. Hmmm....who shall it be tonight? LOL
@ Shawn- girl got me LMAO. I’m about take my butt to bed and try to have sweet dreams about one of my chocolate/caramel fantasy men-zes, hehehe!

Nighty Nite!