Doing Hella Good

Friday, April 28, 2006
glitter graphics


What's going on Sunshine?


Today is pay day Friday and I’m so muthafugging glad!
YEAH!!!!

Friday is my favorite day of the week! But unfortunately, I have a headache already this morning and I have a VERY busy day at work today! I have one major deadline today and another on Monday, which does not make for a fun Friday at work!

But that's okay. It will be on and poppin when I get off!. I got a pretty good weekend ahead of me, provided that no monkey wrenches get thrown into my program!

My parents and one of my sisters are coming into town today for my youngest sister's (Tip) pinning ceremony. She is about to graduate with her Masters in Health Care Administration this summer and she just finished her last semester of classes. Most of the health profession majors here receive a their professional pin during a ceremoy similar to a mini graduation. My sisters and I plan on doing happy hour and a movie tonight. I haven’t been to the movies in a minute. I don't even know what in the world is playing really.

Then on Saturday, my girls, my sisters, and I are all going to club to shake our azzes in the Ms. New Booty Contest and I plan on winning that grand prize okay!




Can We All Say:


glitter graphics




Just playin ;-) We WILL be shakin that azz in the club but not to win the contest. Not that we couldn't if we wanted to (smile). Its graduation weekend, so being that I live in a 'college town' everything will be eXtra thick this weekend babee!

Once I get done clubbin, I'll have to see just how difficult the following list of things are to REALLY SAY and I'll let yall know on Monday! *wink*


Things that are difficult to say when you're drunk...




a) Innovative

b) Preliminary

c) Proliferation

d) Cinnamon




Things that are VERY difficult to say when you're drunk...

a) Specificity (But hell, some people can't say this shyt anyway!)

b) British Constitution

c) Passive-aggressive disorder

d) Transubstantiate



Things that are ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to say when you're drunk...

a) Thanks, but I don't want to sleep with you.

b) Nope, no more booze for me. (I won't be saying this shyt!)

c) Sorry, but you're not really my type.

d) No kebab for me, thank you.

e) Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?

f) I'm not interested in fighting you. (I know one girl that loves to fugging fight when she gets drunk)

g) Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing. (Karaoke here I come - hahaha)

h) Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no co-ordination. I'd hate to look like a fool. (Man I will be shakin my azz off)

i) Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to vomit in the street.

j) I must be going home now as I have work in the morning.




If U haven't already done so, stop being shy and go ahead and post your secret on my Share-A-Secret blog post! (and for you guys that at thinking --- NO, I'm not going to just let this go okay! I love reading these secret comments ;-) Thanks for sharing!



Oh and you can also check out "The Best of My Blog" and the
"Honey H.A.M.s" over in the right hand navigation panel whenever you have some free time on your hands;-)



glitter graphics






This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:01 AM, |

23 Comments:

Girl you better enter that contest and have your booty booty booty booty rocking everywhere! Show dem youngin's how it's done! LOL

It's payday for me too but ain't no need to sing about it! LOL

Have a wonderful time out this weekend.
So getting them drunk is like having a remote control thigh opener, huh?

Have a nice weekend.
TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!
If you enter the contest I'll enter lol we can split the prize....GIRL can I jump through the screen now to get me a drink LOL.....5:30 hurry please!!!

Have a wonderful weekend...get it right, get it tight!!!!
  At 4/28/2006 8:32 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Yeah, babeeee, it's on and popping tomorrow night!! Apple-tini's 'til we drop...and I'm bringing the camera! HAHA I absolutely cannot wait for 5pm. I wanna scream. This day is gonna drag on and on.
Have a great weekend!!! Dayum, I cant even say some of those words sober.
hay! I see Maker's Mark in the pic!!! that's what I'm talking about.
haha i think datz is really true!!
unfortunatly i will not be naughty this weekend....

i will be jammin to the oldies with New Edition on saturday though...
LOL @ Freaky...

I hope you have a nice weekend with your family!
  At 4/28/2006 10:18 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I will be drinking too this weekend...I need it!

Have a good weekend!
Have a nice weekend, Ecstatic Doc!!
Make me proud.....:) have a good weekend
I had too many drinks in Miami so this weeked Im taking a break but have one for me.
Thanks!

You all have a good weekend to ;-)

It is after midnight, but why did I just finish polishing off a piece of chocolate cheesecake, which I had no business with in the first place? That does not fit into my "do the right thang" plan.

~Sigh~

Headed to bed. Night Nite!
  At 4/29/2006 11:38 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I'm way late to this party, but I'm glad I found your blog. Particularly the secrets. I just shared one of my own. Thanks for the outlet.
I'm glad you found your way to my blog Brownsugar and I'm happy that you found posting your own secret to be an outlet. I hope you come back to visit real soon!
Have a good one babes...

Shake what ya mama gave ya gurl!

~Smooches~
Keep shaking that azz. You deserve a break and so does your sis. You all are doing good...
i was drinking this weekend.. no shaking of the azz.. but drinking definitely!!
  At 4/30/2006 5:49 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oh now see...

You'll have to update us on how the weekend went. You know -- whether you truly couldn't say some of the things you aren't able to say OR whether you ended up saying some of the things you definately shouldn't say (lol).

Congrats to your sister!
Hey Ra!

I was not able to say any of those things on that list and not able to do a whole lot of other things on the list either, LOL.

I will be posting all about it as soon as I get some time!
Well Nic, I came by to see if you won. My claim to fame is that I was "Ms. Move Something 1990".....LOL