You and Your Health

Saturday, April 08, 2006
**********Updated @ 4:23pm************


I hope that everyone is having a good weekend!

It's storming cats and dogs here. Who came up with this phraise - even better why do I 'actually' say it?

I was supposed to be going to one of my girl's house for a get together in about 20 mins, but it's an outdoor party. It would storm on the day we are suppose to be cooking out!

Unbelievable!
~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

Okay so you wanna know what's even more unbelievable than the rain? Well let's try that fact that when I did get ready to go frickin car is acting up.

Nothing serious, just a dead battery (I think), but I still can't go any where. The roadside assistance people should be here in an hour to give me jump, but dammit this has still messed up my day!

This is so aggravating, but I know it could have been alot worse - for instance the car could have broken down in them middle of traffic right? Yeah I know! But Jeez!








Check out my Health e-Blog today!

On your way to a happier, healthier you!

www.healtheblog.blogspot.com


This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 12:42 PM, |

15 Comments:

it's raining here in baltimore too! so sucks!!
I don't mine the rain when I just chillin at the house but when I'm trying to do some thing I hate it. I don't like driving in the rain and I don't like it messing up my hair (that's just like a woman to say something like that huh?) LOL
Must be raining all over the east coast! It's cool for me cuz I don't have nothing to do but clean and study! Thank goodness all you need is a jump *fingers crossed for luck*

I don't like driving in the rain either! What makes it worse are the folks who think that when it's raining it's a sign to speed up and act more like a darn fool on the road endangering everyone! Ugh!
Hey LadyNay!

Yeah I guess it is raining all over the east coast (smile). It will stop here for a little while, then the sun will shine, then the next thing you know its storming again.

Its great weather for laying in my bed and chillin though, LOL
Girl you don't know car trouble until you have been thru half of what I been thru...I went to the nail salon last week to get my eyebrows done. I was in there all of about 8 minutes and when I got back in my car it wouldn't move. Just that fast the tire rods or something like that had broke and I had no control of the car. At least you were already home, I had to call someone to come take me home.
Weekends when nothing goes rights...I know all about those
spchrist - usually my weekends are pretty uneventful, but today I guess I had to play catch because I have truly had one aggravating day!
Yo! How ya been?

In response to "storming cats and dogs," I have an answer. I just learned this.

In the 1500s people's roofs were made of straw and were a resting place for racoons, birds, rats, insects, and domestic pets. When it would rain, due to the inefficient straw roofing, animals would occasionally fall out of the wet straw into the dwelling, hence the phrase "raining cats and dogs."
love the new pic. very cute.
It's Missy, I tell you! Blame it on her. Bad luck is almost as contagious as an STD. Looks like you caught it. LOL!

I agree you were very fortunate to be at home when you discovered your problems. So are you going to blog about the two loving orgasms or what?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Look at your hair!!!!!! You did say you was gonna do a Monica! I can't bring myself to color my hair like that! Mad props to you! Very spring time, you go ladybug!
Dan Crall what's up! How have you been? It good to hear from ya! Thanks for that explanation. I always wondered where that phrase came from.

Jameil - Thanks honey!

Freaky D I wish I had something to blog about! This weekend went wrong in a few ways, including me not getting my orgasms, LOL. Dammit man!

LadyNay yes I did finally go through with the coloring a few days ago. I’ll have an entire photo shoot on display for tomorrow’s blog so make sure you check me out!
ooohhh look at your purty hair color :) And I was over looking at your flickr....beautiful family girl!!!!
It rained all day is Jersey as well! Why in the hell is it sunny all during the work week & rains on Saturday?
Hey Mwabi - Thanks girlie!

Paula - Just like someone esle said, I guess it really did rain all over the east coast this weekend! That's good question - yes, why IS it sunny as hell all during the work week & raining on Saturday? LOL