TGIF - Its The Weekend Baby!

Friday, April 07, 2006

glitter graphics



This work week has wore my ass out! Thank God it's Friday, cause I couldn't make it another day!

I am tired that my head hurts, my shoulders and neck hurt...I just need a massage and some STRONG coffee in the worst way.


I was working on an assignment last night till damn near midnight cause it’s due at 8:30am this morning! Why can’t my deadlines be due by close of business instead of first thing in the damn morning?!?!?!

Gosh!

Anyhoo, I didn’t have a chance to come up anything to post today and even if I had something, I didn’t have time to type it.

Oh well….

Any plans for the weekend?


As for me, I’m hoping for at least two pleasurable and loving orgasm and lots of rest. I hope you get some to :-)

Oh yeah I'm going to little get together on Saurday to!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!







glitter graphics





This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:49 AM, |

16 Comments:

Have a good one hun!

You always have really long letter verifications! Ugh!
I love your blog and the way you hook it up..>Have a safe and happy weekend....
Have a great weekend!
heyz..hope u enjoy ure weekend...i hope i can too....eyz umm a lil favor...can u go read my blog please...ohhz n encourage others to read it too plz...i really need peoplez opinion....but take ure time cuz i nou u've been busy....n it dont matter if u got nothin to write....just the thought of u worryin bout us counts....haha....aight take carez n hav a good one....latez
  At 4/07/2006 10:27 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Have a good weekend.
Sounds like somebody's gonna get lucky this weekend. So many perverted things I could say and so little time. Oh well, have a nice weekend.
I'm so happy it is friday, I can't get past that euphoric feeling.
holla!
Have a GREAT weekend!!!!!!
Freaky: I may not be getting too lucky after all. Thanks to an argument this morning, I’m no longer in the mood!

Hey, what’s all the freaky perverted stuff you were thinking? Tell me, tell me!


Everyone have a safe weekend!!!
At LEAST two orgasms?

We should all be so lucky.
Yep "P" at least two, LOL. Hey I'm hoping for the best! I need something good after the rough azz week I've had (smile).
uh-oh... Nic is going to get some SEXUAL HEALING! Hope your grandma don't show up (read my latest post)... LOL!!

Me? A nice quiet weekend... I have house guests, and they are leaving tomorrow... Then I can chill, chill, CHILL!!

You have a good weekend, Doc;)
Thanks E!

LMAO, You truly have a gift for making me laugh. I love it!
LadyLee,

I saw your post. Grandma's a trip! LOL

Have a great weekend and get your chill own.
  At 4/08/2006 2:15 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
TWO pleasurable orgasms eh?

It's raining here as well in da big ATL -- so I think that's a great idea...

But why we stoppin at two? (smile)
Dang its just raining all over da place today!

Hey we do HAVE to stop at two, if its up to me we're going for the gusto (smile).

BTW its Saturday evening already and it ain't happened yet so all this talking might be in vain, LOL.