Hey Bloggers!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

glitter graphics



Well, thank goodness we've almost made it through another week!

I had a rough, busy azz day at work yesterday. Jeez! They have truly been making me pay for taking those couple of days off. Damn!

When I got off I just went to the salon to get my hair done, went to the sub shop to grad a sandwich, and home I went.

Okay, so I'm getting ready to get snug in my bed last night and I thought to myself:

"Self, you should take some pics of your hair do before you mess it up. Besides you can use the pics for future style ideas."

I love messing around with my camera anyway. I’m always taking crazy pics, 90% of which you will not see here (smile).

Anyhoo, since I took the pics I decided to post a couple of them.






What do you think? There are also twists going up the back, but I forgot to post the pic. Do you like it or no? Well actually if you don’t like it, please don’t post that here. You may hurt my feelings (smiles). And don't be talking about my shiny forehead either!

I was getting ready for bed dang it, LOL!

I though that it was cute and very low maintenance. I guess now I can stop using my hair as an excuse for not exercising ;-)



glitter graphics

Word Association

Okay, we all know how this works. I post a few words and you tell me the FIRST thing that comes to you mind.

  1. Kiss
  2. Back
  3. Car
  4. Rain
  5. Love

My word associations will be posted in the comment section!



glitter graphics




This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:58 AM, |

21 Comments:

1. Kiss this makes me fantasize about lips kissing me all over. I love to be kissed on my neck and my back which brings me to the next word.
2. Back if a man wants to turn me on, just kiss me on the back of my neck and on down my back. It gets me every time.
3. Car A brand new SUV – I want a new car so bad.
4. Rain makes me think of being home in the bed cuddling. I love it when it rains during the day (when I’m home) because it gets all dark and there is just something romantic about it to me.
5. Love the greatest feeling in the world when its reciprocated.
  At 3/30/2006 8:58 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I am loving the hair....

Kiss ~ makes me think of how a man that can kiss makes me weak in the knees.
Back ~ how my back feels fabulous after a good workout
Car ~ That I am loving my new ride
Rain ~ I love it when it rains, it refreshes me and keeps the pollen count low...sista has some bad allergies *snicker*
Love ~ I look forward to the day that I truly fall in love and not with the idea of being in love.
I love the hair.

Kiss - soon on Sunday
Back - a nice massage
Car - gotta wash mine
Rain - love the smell
Love - sighs...what can you say about that. smiles big. It's great isn't it?
  At 3/30/2006 9:31 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oh you know I think the hair is WAY cute. I'm gonna copy! LOL

Kiss-the sweet ones I get from my babies
Back-my hot spot. Rub me there, kiss me there....
Car-mine is in the shop getting repaired
Rain-perfect time for lovemaking and falling asleep
Love-makes me think of my parents and their wonderful marriage
Love the hair...

-Kiss...The way my man kisses me and makes me dizzy.
-Back...I like for my man to massage my back.
-Car...I love my ride!
-Rain...I love to sleep through it.
Love...I am in love, and I'm Luvin' IT!
Kiss - Wish I had someone to kiss who is as passionate about it as I am.

Back - Massage, I'd like one.

Car - I love my SUV. She could use a bath though.

Rain - We've been getting way too much of it.

Love - Still looking for it.
kiss...i wish i had one to do that

back...massage

car...i whis i had a new one

rain...boring day at home

love...hurts
Kiss - Passion, kisses are so necessary for most passion
Back - Door, I think because you had kiss that I was thinking sexual (kisses are so sexual). And I don't backdoor, but that's what came to mind.
Car - Rental, I just rented a car when traveling. I hate renting cars, always think they are going to charge me $100 for a scratch, but they never do.
Rain - Kelly, as in Gene Kelly; I love "Singing in the Rain"
Love - Child, I can't have children so I don't know why that popped into my head.
Hurr is so pretty.....:)

Kiss-EWWW
Back-ASS
Car-GRRRRRRRRR
Rain-NO
Love-?
Hare is too cute. Not juvenile looking, but youthful.

Girl, I'm a phreak. . .

Girl, I'm trying to put sentences together, you know I'm dirty thirties: So, I think:

Kissing in the back set of the car in the rain making love.
  At 3/30/2006 2:24 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Kiss--love it

Back- hurt. Aunt Flo is here and my lower back is killing me

Car- note. It's due tomorrow

Rain- sleep

Love- hurts

Hair is nice
Kiss-- kyle
Back-- kyle
Car-- i'm sure mine needs something costly done to it
Rain-- long as it ain't snowin!
Love-- kyle! :)
sorry... i haven't talked to the bf in since tuesday. i know its only thursday but hey! he's on my mind.
kiss--I want one!
back--one bead of sweat rolling down the back of....
car--****ing expensive b***h
rain--mist on the beach
love--?????
Kiss: tasting tongue
Back: rub it...i need a massage so bad
Car: bmw...my dream car
Rain: making love
Love: finding the right one
Kiss butt
back ache
car ride
rain bow
love one

Cute hair
  At 3/30/2006 11:57 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hey N'Search. it is loooong past my bedtime. But I was just stopping by to say hi and to let you know that your missing friend is in my prayers (I just saw your comment on Supa's site).

G'nite!
  At 3/30/2006 11:58 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
BTW, just like Arnold, I'll be back...

:D
Dang! Did I just completely miss this blog yesterday? This is one of my "check a few times a day" blogs! Dang! Okay I am late but here we go!

Kiss - all over
Back - 'specially there
Car - go to work
Rain - showers
Love - eternity
Hair is cute btw...
Thanks hun!
Hair looks great. Does look very low maintenance.

Kiss...sexy and soft
Back....Dry
Car...needs washing so I can style.
Rain...Lord help us please don't send a tornado
Love...my husband, daughter, and parents, siblings, friends...God is Love