H.A.M. I Am

Monday, April 03, 2006
What it is Bloggers!?!?!?!


How was your weekend?

I hope that everyone enjoyed theirs. Mine was fine. I didn't do much, I just mostly stayed in. I did get a little shopping done (don't I do this like every weekend though - LOL), watched a few movies, got some things done that I had been procrastinating on, and cleaned my home.

Like I always say -- any day off from work is a good day! I just cannot understand why and how the weekend goes by so damn fast and with the time change this weekend it seemed to go by that much faster. Loosing that hour felt like a half day to me!

I have to give another shout out to Single Ma today for hooking me up with some of the pics for the post today!


Please caption these pics, LOL. Your comments are always priceless!



Can we say...


glitter graphics

HOT. AZZ. MESS.


Pic A


Damn! What the hell was she doing when she got arrested?


Pic B

Uhmmm, I don't even know what to say here. The hair, outfits, the jewelry, I'm like what da hell?

Pic C

This dude is looking like Snoop Dogg's cousin from aroud the way!


Pic D

Why in the hell is she behind this girls head with the rabbit ears? LOL


Pic E

Do I look this ghetto when I'm at the club I wonder?


Pic F


Ooooookay Big Sexy Mess!

She got on her good boots and everythang. Once again people, WHY?


Pic G

Queen Doo Doo


Now I'm sorry, but WTF is going on here and how in the hell did she let this pic get out of her possession!

There is no way in hell yall will get something like this of me to put on the fugging internet!Ya girl got a serious skid mark in here undies!



Pic H

No comments for this one

Pic I


Now this chick know damn well she has no business with this shit on and she needs a bra in the worst way! Everybody cannot wear everything okay!




This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"


 
posted by Superstar Nic at 5:46 AM, |

27 Comments:

I never been to good at the funny caption thing but that chick with the stain it her panties got me in tears over here!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, she should have burn the picture or deleted that joint off the camera! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
LMAO...DAMN AT LEAST HER BREASTS COULD HAVE BEEN PERKY...
I just have to ask... do people really walk out of their houses looking like that? I mean, no bra, shirt, no class...

And the big girls... nothing wrong with being big, but DAMN.
These are your best h.a.m. pics ever! A couple of them almost have me crying because I'm laughing so much.

Pic A - Don't know what she was doing but it looks like a pre-op Pookie.

Pic B - Say it loud, we're fugly lesbians and we're proud!

Pic C - Hey baby, ever have a man spank you from the back with his braids? That's fiyah, baby!

Pic D - I don't see a damn thing wrong with either one of them. In fact I have some positions to discuss with them for my team.

Pic E - Not too bad. Sidenote: Post some of your club pics and we'll let you know if you look ghetto.

Pic F - She's in violation of the big, sexy code. [Shaking my head] A woman's boots should never be the sexiest thing on her.

Pic G - She was listening to Luke and took his lyrics a bit too seriously. It's a shame too cause she appears to be kind of cute but she'll forever be known as the Stain.

Pic H - Retro pimpin'

Pic I - Hello my name is Nigel and today we're hunting the elusive ghetto hood rat in her native surrounding. Shhh! Be very, very quiet. The g.h.r. can be extremely dangerous if startled.
Just a hot mess!
That last pic with the chicks breatisis down to her belly button...dayum. She's a walking advertisement for wearing bras.
why the last chic look like she's at a high school?
Awww dayum!!!!! Those need a warning!!! WTF with the doo doo stain? Nasty!!!
Hey Nic..u know I had to "STEAL" one of htem pics...:)
  At 4/03/2006 11:59 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
F) - Ummmm no honey

g) Chica should have a note in her bathroom that says "Wipe good before leaving" Skid marks...yuck and you know he prolly still hit it...skid marks and all...*smh*

H) Not the cellie that still had a cord like a house phone Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa

I) If tat-tats reach the belly, you need on a bra :| *blank stare*
all I can say is, EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I know this isn't my first time seeing these pics, but they make me LMAO everytime. I wonder what some of these people were thinking when they were getting dressed. I mean, did they REALLY think it was cute?
BTW, thanks for the shout!
  At 4/03/2006 5:15 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I'm tagging you

The rules are
1. Who ever I tag has to come up with 10 different points of their perfect lover
2. Mention the gender of target
3. The person tagged has to tag 8 people and leave them a comment letting them know they have
been tagged.
Okay Mz New A, you got me!LOL I'll be checking out your site for more details and to see how you did yours!
Whoah!
That;s all I got to say...
B.B. - Whoa just about sums up these H.A.M.s! They leave you speechless, LOL.

WTF were they think?
  At 4/03/2006 8:47 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
OMG this is the worst--girl with the stains is a damn shame...and oh girl with mile long breasts...our people we gots to do better
omg i got these pics lol, i was gonna post them myself....but you bet me to it....and that girl, i think she sharted on herself...lol
well after seeing that last pic I now know what I look like when I wear that fishnet shirt I got...
I'm tagging you

The rules are
1. Who ever I tag has to come up with 10 different points of their perfect lover
2. Mention the gender of target
3. The person tagged has to tag 8 people and leave them a comment letting them know they have
been tagged.
Oh, I think I'm gonna lose my lunch.
Funny Stuff!
Holla!
ol skid mark girl must have been drunk of her rear end.

Sorry bad choice of words there.
hey Nic *waving*
the skid mark!!! Lawd I was laughing so hard and that old school car phone.
Girl you always have me laughing!
  At 4/04/2006 11:08 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Those pppppiiiiiccctures....

(You're scaring me -- put 'em away -- lol)
Okay, now that I have finished laughing, weezing, snorting, and crying, lemme finish analyzing the pics.

Now at GNC, for $135, they have this incredible cream for extreme stretch marks, for Suzi Skidmarks.

For Saggy Titty Margaret (ala Redman) if she's brave enough to walk out the door looking like a home-made sin, she's brave enough to hop her azz up on the table and get her breast augmentated.

I'm not even gonna comment on the first pic, because I swear fo' Gawd, I think I know her!

Sad part? I'll bet that brokedown pimp was the one who took Suzi Skidmarks home.