10 reasons why sex is better than work

Wednesday, March 29, 2006


Why did I wake up 2 hours before I needed to and could not go back to sleep? I hate it when that happens.

I am in desperate need of a cocktail! Yes -- i realize that I am posting this at 7am --- and what?

I'm stressed okay!?!?!A long massage followed by a immense orgasm wouldn’t be bad either.

I take a couple of days off from work and do you know what I come back to?

Deadlines, Deadlines, Deadlines!!!!

I did not finish work yesterday until 8:30pm because I had an assignment that is due today at 8am. WTF??? Of course you know I brought that shit home with me because there was no way in hell that I was gonna stay at work until I finished!

I just do not understand how the time goes by so fast!

Now don't get me wrong, I really like my job it's just alot of work at times.



glitter graphics



10. Everybody likes sex & nobody likes work, except virgins & only because they haven't had sex yet

9. Sex moans, licks,throbs,pumps etc.,work just sucks

8. After sex you feel like smoking a cigarette after work you feel like smoking something a lot stronger

7. You only get punished during sex if you want to

6. Drinking drives people to sex, work drives people to drink

5. Sex relieves stress, work is the cause of stress

4. Nothing beats the hands on experence you get with sex

3. After sex you feel as if you accomplished something.

2. Sex is quicker than work. at work you have to stay for at least 8 hours

1. With sex you atleast have a choice whether or not you want sex. at work you employers fuck you regardless.


So tell me, why do you think sex is better than work? Hell for that matter why is anything better than work?



This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"



 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:56 AM, |

19 Comments:

I am feeling some frustration through the monitor.....ROFL

Breathe!
Is it me, or is sex on everyone's mind? Sounds like someone is in need of an orgasm...LOL!
Haaaa! #1 is so true
Sex is better than work because you get to decide who's on top.

I know kinda corny!
Sex is better than work because you choose when to get off.

Sex is better than work because clothing is optional.

Sex is better than work because the group meetings are more productive.

I have more but I'll save them...LOL.
  At 3/29/2006 11:16 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
LOL @ Freaky Deaky & Stiltwalker.
work is better because you make money...
thumbs up to SEX!!

i love this post :)
WEll at least I Get paid to work.........And i know how my day @ work is gonna go.....

Sex isn't on my mind...

Yall are just NASSY>>>>>Yall need Jesus
Sex is better than work cause with sex Im the BOSS!
hehehe@freaky deaky and still...lawd...

(good) sex is better than work cuz it's the one time when all that bullshit about team effort is actually applicable for a change.
(good) sex is better than work because the combined effort ALWAYS reaps amazing results.
(good) sex is better than work because there are no long ass meetings involved if you don't want there to be. you can get a quickie in and keep it moving.
Sex is definitely better than work. Although sex can feel like work sometimes...
not wide enought experience to comment at the present time.
sex is way better than work, even tho I don't get paid for sex, so now, I'm on the fence here.
Sex is better than work because you can give yourself a bone-us at anytime.
I’m LMAO. Yall are a trip with these damn comments! I’m loving it. I had a rough day at work today so thanks so much for making me laugh!

Too funny!
  At 3/30/2006 2:32 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I got one!! I know I'm late but... Sex is sooo much better than work than work because the only nuts you deal with have legs attached.
Orgasm, need I say more?
Wendy - I holla'd laughing at your comment. That's a GREAT one! Loved it.

Mel - no there is no need to say more!