Manic Monday

Monday, April 10, 2006

glitter graphics


What’s poppin bloggers? How’s everyone doing? Are your ready for another week?

Well I sure as hell ain’t and nothing went right for me this weekend either! No orgasms, no massages, no partying, nothing!

I was supposed to be going to a party on Saturday afternoon at a friend’s house. Well, I missed the damn party because my car is on the blink. I got ready to go and when I tried to pull out of the driveway my car was shaking and acting like it was going to cut off. I was like let me just go to Battery Source because my battery light came on Thursday nite and it was my intention to try to take it somewhere and get a battery this weekend anyway.

I tried to pull out to go to the battery store and the car would move even though it was on. Then my a/c, lights, and the radio went out. I put the car in reverse and backed up. I went inside and called road side assistance. They came out gave me a jump and I decided to go ahead and get the battery.

Well I pull out and I’m on my way. Then I realize that I don’t have my cell, so I’m like “Oh FUCK" ! But I keep going praying that I can just make it to the battery place because its right down the street from my place. I’m almost there and the car starts bucking and shaking like its going to cut off in the middle of the street. I start to panic. My hands and legs are trembling.

I finally pull into the place to get the battery, then they tell me that they do not have the battery that I need. I’m like OMG, please do not do this to me. My car is not going to make it anywhere else and road side assist will only take my car to the dealership and the service dept is closed on the weekend. I have no cell phone either mind you. So the manager finally found me a battery, put it, in for me and the battery light went off and I was on my way.

At this point, I decided to go to the mall to get myself some new sandals to cheer me up after my rough day, LOL. When get back to my car, I cranked it and the fucking battery light is back on. I’m like WTF????

I went to get me something to eat and brought my ass home. Brand new fucking battery and I’m still having problems. Now I think it must be something wrong with my alternator – cause that will kill your battery to. I’m taking it to the dealership first thing Monday morning so they can check it and get the shit FIXED!

My dilemma all weekend was how in the hell am I going to get to work and then get back to my car? I finally talked to my sister and she is going to take me to work but I still have no clue how I’m going to get back over to the dealership to get it.

I’m just too damn aggravated! I was stranded all damn weekend!

Why me!

I damn sho hope your weekend was better than mine!


glitter graphics


On another note, I had my hair highlighted last week. It's something that I had been thinking about for a while, but I finally went through with it. Below are the before and after pics:


These are my before pics:


These are my after pics:











So what do you think? I'll admit, it took me a couple of days to get used to this new color, but I think I like it! The first time I looked in te mirror after getting it done I was like "WHOA". But it's all good now, LOL.

Anyhoo, yall have a good day and wish me luck with this damn car!





This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 5:56 AM, |

43 Comments:

I hope that car of yours stops trippin'!

The hair is HOT!
*smirk* You think you sexy? You ain't sexy!*insert hater eyeroll* ROFL

I know all about car trouble! At least you can get around for the moment.
Who are you blowing kisses to? I like the new color.

The battery/alternator combo is a pesky problem to have. I hope the dealership takes care of the problem. Your dealership doesn't have a pick up and drop off service?

For what it's worth if I was in Florida I'd give you a ride. Unfortunately, you live far, far, far, far, far away. Hope your week gets off to a better start then the weekend did.
very cute hair!!!

the car is gon' work out...it always does.
I love you new hairstyle. It's so cute!
you didn't get it hightlighted you got it chunked!!!! its pretty. the colors is good with you skin tone!

see my mama was smart...she bought her car near where i live so i have to be the one to pick her up and take her where she needs to go. *rollin eyes* gets on my damn nerves. i got a child in school and can't be picking you up in the morning and taking you to work. you live to damn far. i have to make sure hes to school and be there when he gets out. do you think she calls my other sister with NO KIDS? nope! dammit. ok had to rant... you brought it out with you story. hope you get it fix and it not cost to muuch!!!
hey well im likin da hair do!! n as far as the car im havin trouble wit mine too!! but mah momz n popz gonna fix dat!! well much much luk gurl!!
  At 4/10/2006 10:53 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oooooooooh! That color is cute. Very pretty:) Nice cut, too. I have been dying my hair for years.....so long my permnent color is copper--like a damn penny--lol.
Sorry to hear about the car, car troubles always suck.

The hair looks great!
I was going to comment on your car troubles (which can ruin someone like us in a major metropolitan) YOUR.ENTIRE.LIFE,

BUT

I don't feel like it anymore now that I have 'seendt' your hair.

Looks spectacular. I've made up my mind. I'm going for it.

(I've been effing around saying that I wanted to color my hair for over five years). I'm not trying to be funny, but I know I would look really good with it, I just haven't done it. . .
GIrl u are working that hair do ..I LUV IT..im tryna do sum'n with mines too..that looks really good on you.......
Do you realize how fabulous you look?
Check the ERG Valve. My car did all that, and that is what needed to be replaced. Cost me like $400 though. Damn.

I like the hair color! I wanna get a fun color like that for the summer!
I like the hair! I went blonde too Saturday. What a coincidence!
I think you look beautiful. I love it! I actually noticed as soon I clicked on your profile pic. I hate when my car acts up, trust me when I tell you I felt your anxiety..lol.
LadyNay -I'm seriously LMFAO! Girl you are just too damn funny.

FreakyD - The kiss is for you!

Stiltwalker - Yes that is a coincidence. Did you post a pic too? I must come by to see.

Koolbreeze -LOL, yeah I guess I did get it chunked huh? hahaha
Professor - That is such a wonderful comment! You have truly mad my day! Thank you so much!
I hope everything works out with your car and hopefully it doesn't cost too much $$$$$$$. I'm addicted to leasing because I've had my fair share of car troubles.

Your hair is HAWT! I'm thinking about adding me some for the summer now.
Thanks Shawn!

Yeah get you some to! It will be really cute. Make sure you send me a pic or post it on your site so that I can see it!
I love the new hair. You know the summer is the time to get hair color, I need to color mine.

So who took the naked pics???
*i'm nosey*

Who sing this song, Ilove it!!!, Never heard it....
You're about to start something with that kiss! Don't make me say I lust you and crave more kisses. ;o)
Hey you got a whole new look going on, very nice. And a head full of Ph.d brains, too.
Nsane - That's Ne-yo's latest song playing! I heard it playing on the radio and liked it immediately. As for the pics, I took them myself using the self timer, LOL.

Freaky D - I can't do anything but smile right now [along w/girlish giggles]!

Brotha Buck - Thanks! I just decided t switch it up a little be for the spring.
Well I guess blonds DO have more fun, who took the nekked pics?!?!
LOL

OOOOh Im telling!!!
Nice color, great look. I like that... I hope all is well with the car...
DAYUM, GIRL!

you was already sexy, now you just bombshell material. i love the highlight job! i hate it for the brothas in florida...this summer they betta be on alert for nic...
Niki - LOL, do blondes really have more fun?!?!? hahaha
Why I gotta be naked? I could have on a tube top right? LOL

Rose - Thanks Rose. I don't know about the car just yet, but I hoping for the best!

Nikki - You are too much. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Me bombshell material, no way, LOL.
  At 4/11/2006 8:13 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Personally, I like before AND after. What can I say?
Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you to say!
ohhh the hairdo is so so sexy!
sorry about the car... didn't know it could be that much trouble, me and my bus riding azz! lol
Thanks!

You guys have really been so sweet with all of these compliments.
My vote is that you're naked. Tube top or not? Nosey people wanna know.

Glad I made you smile and giggle like a girl, LOL. Be careful with those kisses they could get you in trouble.

Did you get your car back yet?
Freaky - LOL, I'm not telling! I never thought that people would even give that a second thought when they looked at these pics.

I wonder what sort of trouble I could end up in?

Nope the car is still in the shop. I'm stranded at home today!
I really like the new color.
Not telling is just driving up the curiousity. Quit being mean. Sharing is caring so show how much you care and share the answer. Ok, don't tell them but you can tell me.

The Freaky Deaky kind of trouble, of course, LOL. I'm trying to be good but you're making it hard.
Aww I love the new color it's so summer. I dyed my locs about 2 months ago might have to do it again LOL
I just knew you were naked. Shit, where you get your tube top from? I can never work with any.
like the new color...that's nice..
Hey...your hair is the same color as MINE now!! It looks great!!

I'm too lazy to see if you answered this question already in the comments - what did you use?? did you do the whole cap n' needle thing?? That shit is the WORST. Next time I'm recruiting P to help me...I've got WAY too much hair to try that shit alone again!!
Tam,

Yeah I used the pull thru cap thingy to, but I to let someone else do it for me. My damn arms would have fallen off trying to do that shyt! LOL

I don’t know how in the world you were able to do that yourself, LOL. I saw your and you did a great job. It looks really good!
Hey Nic! I love the new color. You look fab!!
I love it!
Thanks Mel!

How are you? I hope are doing well.