Baby Nia

Tuesday, December 20, 2005
This is a picture that I drew a few years ago. I call her "Baby Nia".

I drew this when I was up really late one night during a period of time when I was having major sleeping problems.

Drawing would soothe me and somehow calm my nerves so that I could rest better. Don’t ask me why, it just did. I do not consider myself an artist or anything, but I do wish that I had taken more art classes while in school to help me to develop my technique. Perhaps maybe I could have been considered an artist. Shoulda, woulda, coulda, right?

I don’t get much free time to draw now a days, especially since my latest addiction (blogging) came about, LOL. And now I have even less time for blogging since I started this new job, grrrrrr!

Anyway I just wanted to share. Have a great day everyone!!!




This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:53 AM, |

17 Comments:

Go girl!

I wish I could draw but even my stick figures are unrecognizable :)

It is a beautiful drawing so keep it up when you can.

LMAO - my word verification is AYNUS
  At 12/20/2005 8:15 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Thanks for the Mary REWIND!! I am going to rock this for one more ALL DAY - poor co-workers (I am the only chocalate chip) and because I am singing and humming they will know it for sure HAHA.

The baby Nia actually looks like a personal reflection of you. Nice, we would have never met at A&M if you had pursued art and for myself - music/SBI, but we did what we were directed to do to meet then and now at FSU. Hindsight, none of my friends and I would have meet if we had followed our passions. We came thru Bio and Pharm, but there are singers, artist, entreprenuers and many creative things. I will be shooting you some art work :)

Merry Christmas and a Crunk New Year!! The Chocolat Soul Cafe Owner- thanks for the collaboration.
How Kewt is that! Like real writing, I can't draw worth a penny! LOL
That is so cute...lol :)
aww thats cute. you good.

i used to draw back when i was younger. i just threw away a lot of pics i did in middle school.
I love her, I use to draw pictures of babies in college. When I was susposed to be listening.
That is a cute drawing.
Very Nice Nic! Did you frame her?
Now if you draw her a birth certificate and social security number I'll claim her on my taxes. Nice drawing.
Yawl know that it is killing me not to be able to get on here while I am work!!!! It makes it very difficult and limits my ability to be able to respond to individual commentd=s!

Dammit man!

Anyhoo, thanks for all of the comments everybody!
baby nia is hella cute. can we make a baby nia? lets get to work ;)

LOL!
Charles you are hella hilarious you know that?

LOL, you are a trip!
Cute drawing, Nic! You're quite the artiste!
@ Accomplice -- Hintm, hint nothing! LOL

@ Ladylee - Thanks girly!
She does kinda look like you. Maybe she is your future daughter. You drew her when you couldnt sleep. A baby that age is very cute, but she WOULD keep you up all night, LOL
How adorable! You got talent, Nic.
Awww..:-)