Welcome Back 2 Da World of the Living!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I was surprisingly able to make it into work today!

I’m not quite back to my old self but I’m doing a lot better. I still have a little bit of a stuffy nose and cough and I get fatigued more quickly than unusual, but other than that I think I’m on the road to recovery.

Hopefully I will feel completely back to normal by the time I go to Texas next week. I’m supposed to be going to San Antonio on Monday and I’ll be there until Thursday , so I sure as hell don’t wanna be sick while I’m gone.

Anyways, I had a pretty good day. Just busy as hell. I had like 4 meetings today, but it did make the day go by really fast.

Now, I’m about to eat. I went to the Caribbean Restaurant and I got me some oxtails, peas-n-rice, and cabbage. My favorite! I have this at least once a week!



Hollyhood & Infotainment



EMINEM & EX-WIFE KIM MATHERS RE-TIE THE KNOT





I'm pretty sure that by now, most of you have heard that Eminem remarried his high school sweetheart Saturday, a month after the superstar rapper announced they were getting back together.

But did yall know that they did not sign a pre-nup this time around?

All I can say is that Eminem must be outta his damn mind!!!!!!



Their first marriage ended after being married just over two years in October 2001 in an UGLY legal fight that included a custody battle over their young daughter.










Eminem, 33, and Kim Mathers, 30, reconciled in late 2004, and he announced in December that the two would get back together.













OMARION BECOMES LEGAL

That’s right, former B2K member Omarion, has turned 21 y/o. I have always thought that he was a little tender hottie! There were many stars were present including Venus Williams, Chris Brown, Marques Houston and countless others.




Omarion prepares to blow out the candles on his Birthday Cake at his 21st Birthday party at "The Lobby" in West Los Angeles, Ca.



This is a photo of Omarion and his mother at is party!



UPN WINS KEYS TO ALICIA’S STORY






UPN has announced it is developing a drama based on the childhood of Alicia Keys. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Keys will executive produce the coming-of-age story, which is to center on a girl from a biracial family.










Keys, 24, was born to a white mother and black father who went their separate ways when she was two. She was raised in the Hell’s Kitchen section of New York by her mother, and both spent lots of time in Harlem to absorb the lifestyle. At age six, Keys began learning classical piano. The proposed show is an idea from Key's and partner-manager Jeff Robinson's production company called Big Pita, Lil' Pita, which has a special meaning for the two.






JUVENILE ARRESTED ON CHILD SUPPORT WARRANTS

Rapper Juvenile was arrested before a performance in Ocala, Florida on a child support warrant on Friday (Jan. 13). The New Orleans born rapper was taken into custody at The Ritz Hotel in Ocala.

Juvenile, born Terius Gray, was released on his own recognizance that evening and performed at the Ghost House Night Club.

Now I personally like his music, but this muthafugger needs to be ashamed of himself! Take care of yo’ kids ya bastid!

MANNIE FRESH LEAVES CASH MONEY RECORDS

After serving as Cash Money's exclusive producer for years, rap music supa producer, Mannie Fresh, has left the label. Fresh states that he is departing from the label on good terms, being quoted as saying “There’s no bad blood”.

All of the other former Hot Boys, with the exception of Lil' Wayne, have accused Cash Money CEO "Baby" Williams of being funny with their money, so if it is true (?!?!?!), Fresh’s amicable departure is definitely a first!

Not to mention that it was DJ Mannie Fresh that has been responsible for all of those live New Orleans bounce type beats that every body loves to ‘back that thang up’ to. With Mannie free to wo'rk with whomever he wants to, I think ol boy is about to do some BIG THANGS in the music industry.

KANYE AND FANTASIA?

As reported in Star Magazine, there is a rumor American Idol's' Fantastia Barrino and Kanye West are linked romantically.


As you may know, Fastastia joined the Kanye West "Touch the Sky" tour, last fall which will also features Keyshia Cole and Common.

Well, recently the two were spotted out together having what one onlooker called a very romantic dinner. It also seems that they appeared to be "very comfortable" with each other and that Fantasia was seen with her hand on Kanye's thigh.

Now lawd knows how true this mess is, but if anyone has some 411 on this story please let a sista know!




QUEEN LATIFAH GETS WALK OF FAME STAR

Rapper turned actress, singer, spokeswoman and producer Queen Latifah is the first hip-hop artist to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Family and friends were there to cheer her on. Her latest release "The Dana Owens Album," a jazzy collection of blues, pop and soul classics, recently garnered her a Grammy nod and her most recent film "Last Holiday" opened in a close 2nd place this past weekend. Read more here!









This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:48 PM, |

11 Comments:

I love AL's appearence, why her pants look like that?

Just cuz Fantasia was friendly with Kanye don't mean they together. Although, he did say in an interview that him and his lady are celebrating there first aniversary, so it sho' can't be the chick he was with during that car accident!
Kim and Eminem was made for each other. I don't think it's about the money.

Venus need to go somewhere and practice and stop partying. She lost in the opening round of the Australian Open.

Glad you're feeling better!
Fantasia and Kanye??? I don't know about that one. Very interesting if that is true!

Oh, and I know that you can feel me on the ridiculousness of HBCUs and their business offices. How about I was at Trinity for 20 minutes. And they had computer terminals set up in the hallway ! I never knew the process could be so smoove.
Glad to hear you had a good day!

Eminem and his wife are a mess.....

I want Alicia's stomach....dang she look good!! *smile*

~Smooches~
I want Alicia's stomach to, LOL!

They say Eminem has been dating ol girl for 17 years on and off.
  At 1/17/2006 11:46 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I agree that Kanye and Fantasia sounds weird, but okay. And Queen Latifah looks fantastic! Okay, glad you are feeling better and I am headed to bed as it is sooo late. Good night!
no way in hell is kanye w/ fantasia
I thought Kanye was dating a supermodel and Fantasia was dating an athlete.
When I saw Eminem and Kim together, i thought it would be one of your H.A.M. awards posts LOL... Go figure...

Glad you feeling better, ma! 'Specially since you tryin' to tare down some oxtails... You go girl!

have a safe trip!
I can't even remember what I was going to comment on! HA!
Well, get better, you don't want to mess up your trip. Vitamin C, B-12 and all of that good stuff!
Holla!
Glad you're feeling better, Nic!!

Ye and Fanty? Nah. Don't believe it!