Something About Christmas

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Life is all about asses
you're either covering it,
laughing it off,
kicking it,
kissing it,
busting it,
trying to get a piece of it,
or behaving like one ...
That's right, you've been " elfed " !








You know, there's always at least one overachiever on every block....this guy is an engineer that spends 2 months out of the year planning next years song & light show.

Wouldn't you just love to have him living right next door?

Christmas Decorations


This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 2:55 PM, |

10 Comments:

Oh I love that house. I can see myself arriving home everyday with a smile on my face dancing. That is unless the traffic to see this great creation keeps me out of my own neighborhood....
  At 12/18/2005 5:45 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
HOT DAMN!! ThAT SHIT IS CRAAAZZYYY!

Pretty neat...I hope the neighbors aren't Jewish or Jehovas Witnesses.
@ Rose - I know that neighborhood has a traffic nightmare! Can you imagine how many people probably try to ride through there to see that house?

@ Crazy WG - You are so crazy gurl!
I got this in a forward a couple of weeks ago! That guy is NUTZ! I hate to see his light bill! But you can't knock 'em for his Christmas spirit. I think I found where mine being going the past few years! LOL
@ Ladynay - Oh my, I couldn't even imagine how high that damn light bill is! Girl please, LOL. I know it is off the chig-a-dee chain!
I couldn't open the link :(

But the picture is too cute!
I hope he's at least kind enough to buy his neighbors some blackout curtains. I'm sure the lights are nice to look at but when you're trying to sleep the show gets annoying fast.
@ Mwabi - I wonder why you couldn't open the link. No body else seemed to have a problem with it. Sorry ;-(

@ Freaky D - You are so right! I know his neighbors get tired of that mess to! As much as I love to get my sleep on, I know I would be aggravated, LOL
I have dial up (flintstone computer with a little teradacyl inside) so I couldnt see the link either. But I was perfectly happy seeing the ChocolateSantaMan at the top of the post...Yum Yum...LOL
Oh okay! Maybe that may be the reason that Mwabi couldn't see it.