TAGGING 23:5

Friday, December 16, 2005
Okay, so I got tagged twice for this same damn thing!

Can you believe that shyt???

I mean what are the chances of that?

Evidently pretty damn good I guess since it happened huh?

Anyhoo, I'm calling out my taggers:

ChezNiki and the Parlayer that resides in Satan's Anus - Zed Munkee


LOL, but it is all-to-da-good!


The Rules:

1. Go into your archives
2. Find your 23rd post
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to it)
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.


The fifth sentence in my 23rd post is as follows:

"I was just thinking about the highlight of my vacation, which was getting my first tattoo".


Haha, now for the fun part!


I tag the following bloggers to do the damn thang:

Trent

Mwabi

Laa Laa

The Bajan Queen

One Cool Sista


This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:12 PM, |

6 Comments:

Aw Lawd! I see how you do me! lol

I'm still waitin' on the scoop on ya first day on the new J, woman.
Sorry! I got caught out there by AlliBabe! LOL
@ One Cool - LOL, the update on my first day is on the way!

@ Niki - That's allright, I see how you wanna do me, LOL

@ Accomplice - Yes, Imma need you to get cracking with more posts on your blog so you can get in on this madness, LOL
I haven't gotten to post 23 yet either. I guess mine is deferred too, LOL. :)
@ Laa Laa -- Okay, I guess I'll let you off the hook this time. LOL
All right I finished it up just now so it's posted. I flipped the script on ya tag. Couldn't help myself. Go see go see. lol