Is the Weekend Over Aready???

Sunday, December 11, 2005
Please say it ain't so!!!

Why is it that the weekend goes by so damn fast? Every time I turn around, it seems like the weekend it over, WTF?

I'm already sitting up here thinking about how much I do not want to go to work tomorrow. I just need one more day off. I know I need to quit it, but I just can't help it....Jeeze!!!

~~Sigh~~


On Another Note....

I am very happy to report that my first tattoo (on my lower back) is doing just fine and it is feeling a whole hell of alot better! It feels completely normal now and its only been a few weeks. I'm over the trauma and torture that I went through to get it and I have even 'considered' the thought of getting another one if you can believe that after the way I cut up when I got this one, LOL. But trust me that will not be ANY time soon!








~~Public Service Announcement~~

My girl Nikki has suggested that we designate the month of December as masturbation month and commit to doing so at least once a week for four weeks. So please, take your pleasure into your own hands, folks! I just felt that spreading the word about this important message was the least that I could do ;-)



This is Nicoletta

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 4:19 PM, |

13 Comments:

LMAO....you and Nikki are too much!!

Yes the weekend goes to fast. I was just here saying the same thing, tomorrow is Monday!!! Grrrrrr.

I am feeling ya on the whole 4 wk masturbation thingy!! :)

Like I said before, it's a great way to ring in the New Year! And you get to end the old with a bang!! Get it....bang!! My sorry attempt at humor!

Hey I'm here all week folks!! ~lol~

I luuuuvvvvv the tat! Nice, I have one myself on my ankle and it was painful. That's my only one and I haven't gotten another since!!

Hope you had a good weekend.

~Smooches~
@ Bajan Queen -- LOL, I don't know why the weekend goes so damn fast!

Thanks, yes that tat was quite painful. They say the lower back is the worst as far as pain is concerned and they were not lyin'.

My weekend was good, no complaints. I hope yours was good to!
cute tattoo just do not put a man's name on you. I like it
P.S As for NIkka every mouth should be masturbation. I am never afraid to much. matter of fact i just did it. "oh"! I should wash my hands right? LOL LOL
@ Stone -- LOL, you are so crazy! Yes, wash your hands now! I guess its my turn. I'll be back later....

P.S. Not to worry, no man will have the privilege of having his name on me honey!!
Just passing through . . .

Nice tattoo. As far as that masturbation thing . . . I think I already overdid it this month.
@ Organize -- LOL, you've over did it already?
HEy XTC, don't ask me what I am doing up this early in the morning...lol. I know for a fact that the weekend was up far to soon. SO I am pissed of course. But I am about to go to the club like a dumbass anyway. Well, just stopping through. I don't think you have the balls to get another tat, pimp. ..lol :)
@ Ga Peach -- What club are you going to at 1am on a Sunday? Yall ball big time up there in the ATL!!!! Oh, and you are probably right, I don't know if I have the BALLS to get another tat either ;-)

@ Insane -- No problem, I liked your site. I hope that you will enjoy mine to!
I am always playing with my secret...every month is masturbation month...I will play with my bizness until the right one comes to change that.
@ Trent - I say do the damn thang then, LOL
Owhh you got a tattoo. Did it hurt? I've thought about getting one before... but it be hidden for my Travis' eyes only :-)
People might look down on a PASTORS wife with a tattoo.

I had a henna tattoo up my arm one time and on my hand... it was pretty huge... and I got looks with that ... cant imagine what they'd talk about behind my back if they saw I had a real one :-)

Even though I dont have any problems with them. As long as you dont go bonkers and tattoo your face or something.
@ Drea -- yes it hurt so bad!!!! OMG, I can't even express it.

I say if you get one somewhere that only you and hubby can see, they couldn't say anthing, because they won't even know (smile)!