End of the Week Rambling

Saturday, December 10, 2005
Start time --- 3:18pm

Well, here I am at the end of another week. ~~~Sigh~~~


I’m sitting here watching “Friday After Next” for the 50 millionth time. This shit is hilarious!





“Hold up, wait a minute, let me put some pimpin’ in it”.

This is Magic Money Mike!








My goofy ass still laugh at ‘Craig and Day-Day’ every time I see it, LOL!








The past week was pretty uneventful. I just been trying to get used to the idea that I will be starting a new job at the end of next week…..Yeah on fugging Friday at that! See, most of the government jobs here have a work week that go Friday to Thursday, so that’s why I’m starting on a Friday.

For some reason I have been having a lot of anxiety about starting all over to. I don’t know why, cause Lord knows that I have had a gazillion jobs in my day. For some reason I just have been really nervous. If I feel like this now, imagine what I will feel like on the night before my first day!


Oh.....I did get my hair highlighted this week. Nothing to spectacular and flashy. I just got it lightened a little bit is all.






This is how it looked before.....















Another picture of before......








And this is what it looks like now. These are not the greatest pictures, but the look that I was going for is a look where it is highlighted in the top and around the face but still dark in the back and underneath the layers.








I absolutely love it!!!!


I need to make sure I call my stylist and tell to.

Maybe she'll read the blog this weekend......



The weather here is absolutely beautiful here. I know that it is freezing cold some places around the country right now and ever SNOWING!!! But look how beautiful and bright it is here where I live……






I took this picture this afternoon when I got home from shopping!




It was raining earlier this week, but today turned out to be a VERY pretty one.






I'm telling ya, living in Florida does have it's advantages sometimes!




I wonder what the weather is like where some of you guys are?

Anyhoo, I’ve taken me some allergy sinus medicine and this shit is starting to kick in on me HARD right now. I think that it’s about time for me to lay it own down for my Saturday afternoon nap! That's right, I still take naps ;-)

Until the next time, tootle loo!


Finally done --- 3:50pm




This is ya girl still searching for ecstasy and I’m out!


Remember, don’t hate – congratulate!!




"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 3:58 PM, |

19 Comments:

HELLO. Love the hair, and I want to know why all you people in the warm climate make snow seem like its anthrax; that Osamba is dropping form airplanes.

SNOW IS GREAT.

I may be the only personm in the world, who loves winter, and the cold.(LOL)

KEep up the good work.

-Marz
It's about 25° in my neck woods, with the wind chill factor it feels like a crisp 13°. We're supposed to get another inch or two of snow, on top of the five inches we already have, over the weekends.

@ Marz - LOL, you're not the only one who loves winter. Even though I was born in the fall I consider myself a snow baby. Besides this is perfect hot cocoa weather.
ain't nothing wrong with a little nappy nap!!!!
oh and by the way you hair is cute!!! i never got highlights when i had a relaxer..i just went straight blonde!
I forgot to compliment your hair. It looks nice.
@ Marz – For me it’s not the snow, it is the cold! I can’t handle it. To me Snow=COLD!!! 40 degrees is about all I can take. Anything less than that it is miserable to me. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like it to be too hot either :-)


@ Freaky D – See, 25* is freezing to me. I guess if I lived up north I would be used to it though. I have an aunt that lives in Chicago and she acts like a high of 14* is nothing!!! Thanks for the compliment on my hair. Like I said, I love it!

@ Kool – Girl, the nap was GREAT to! LOL, straight blonde huh? Thanks!!! I’m suppose to be starting this new job next week, so I did not want to go too drastic!!! I figured being the new kid on the block, I’ll already be getting enough attention as it is, lol

@ Jaime – Thanks!!! I saw someone with her hair like that and I thought it was very pretty! I say go for it!
I am in Western Oregon, and it's about 30 degrees. Clear skies this weekend, with an air stagnation advisory in effect til Monday. I looked across the valley yesterday, and it was sad. So much whitish brown smog. Damn Americans and their over-consumption!

Next week, showers likely with tempeartures in the 40s.
@ Crallspace -- it's about 50 degrees here with a low of 45, but tomorrow the low will be in the 30s so it will be cool and crisp for work on Monday!

That smog sounds like a mess. I didn't realize the Oregon had a smog problem like that. Interesting the things you learn while bloggin'.....
We got like three inches in the city of boston but under that was an inch of ice left over from last monday! the outer towns got up to 14 inches. Im still in search of some snowstorm knookie... i DID go clubbing with some friends tonight and got to grope a couple of them...that was fun...LOL
I like the hair.I highlighted the top of mine too.if you check my the previous week's posts on my blog you'll see.
High's in the 40's this week in NC. Today they say we gonna hit 52 then down hill from tonight.

Hair is kewt! I have never built up the courage to dye or highlight my hair. I can cut it with no problem, but I have issues with dying it! Go figure.

Good luck with the job. Guess I gotta back track some to find out what it's all about. :-)
  At 12/11/2005 1:10 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Love the highlights, girl. Very pretty!
@ Niki – LOL, girl you are so crazy! Good luck on the search for ‘snowstorm nookie’….Sounds Great!

@ Abeni – Thanks, yes I need to come check out your highlights!

@ Ladynay – Sounds like yall are in for a chilly week. You should try the highlights if you think you might like it. Just go really subtle at first to give you a chance to see if you like or not. You can always go lighter or darker afterwards…….Thanks, I’m so nervous about this job!

@ Laptop Cutie – Thanks homey …. I love my hair!!!
I like the color too. I have a three dimensional color going on too (underneath the weave of course).
Love your hair, I need to try something new. the weather here is

Dec 11, 10:26pm
Bay Area, CA - Haze 53° F H60°/L44°
  At 12/12/2005 8:48 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Well, u know I love your hair.

About the weather.....

Uh, here in Tallahassee it is just fine. I'm trying to prep myself for Minnesota, girl! It's around 20 degrees up there, and with the wind it's so much colder.
@ Ga Peach – Thanks …LOL, girl you are so crazy!

@ ddsprncs – Our weather is pretty similar to that, except our low is in the 30s.

@ Crazy – Yes, cause Minnesota is going to be cold as H-E-L-L!!! Frostbite city dude!
your hair, just like you is FIERCE!
But you were bored. Taking pictures of the sky and shit...all like that, we never had our chat, I think you were throwin me shade.

Um-the guy from friday, the big black muthafatha, I think his name is Terry something...the one that was in white chicks too, why is he always playing gay roles on the slide...although I'd fuck him...all that thickness...
@ Trent -- Yes, I guess I must have been bored taking pics of the sky, huh? LOL... That guy from Friday is kinda fine.

And no I am not throwing you shade! You know how it is some times (smile)!!!