What is your sex appeal?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

HASH(0x8e4f45c)
What is your sexual appeal?

brought to you by Quizilla


I got this one from Kool Breeze !

As you can see I am "The Startlet". Who are you? Click on the link above to take the 'sex appeal' quiz!

Sex Appeal Possibilities:

The Ingenue’s Sex Appeal is Naivety
The Starlet’s Sex Appeal is Unattainability
The Siren’s Sex Appeal is Sexy in Every Way
The Girl Next Door’s Sex Appeal is Purity
The Sophisticate’s Sex Appeal is Sophistication
The Erotique’s Sex Appeal is Uniqueness
The Enigma’s Sex Appeal is Mystery
The Whore’s Sex Appeal is You’re Easy
The Artiste’s Sex Appeal is Creativity
The Independent’s Sex Appeal is Independence



“N” Search of Ecstasy and I’m out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"


       
      posted by Superstar Nic at 7:30 PM, |

      8 Comments:

      I am a siren! WTF? I am pretty, but I ain't no siren! ROFL
      These fools said that I'm Unattainability.

      WTF??? I am attainable......I'm convinced that they don't know what the hell they are talking about, LOL
        At 12/13/2005 9:40 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
      I scored like ladynay....a siren.Whaaaaat? Like her, I am pretty, but hardly what I would consider a siren! LMAO. WOW! is all I can say. HA! What a joke.
      Like you I'm the Starlet....

      What's up wit that gurl!! Like the Bobby and Whitney song: "We got something in common". ~lol~

      ~Smooches~
      @ Laptop Cutie -- I agree....What a joke, LOL

      @ BajanQ -- Yep, we got something in common, lol.

      Who creates these crazy things? I need to make up one of my own.
      I am a Starlet!!! LOL And they are absolutely right, I am very dramatic and popular very few people get very close...but my unattainability is not part of my appeal...that part they got wrong.
      I got The Siren. Ah yeah, baby. I'll post my results Friday. :)
      i'm the "girl next door." tres appropros shockingly enough.