Your Weekly Dose of H.A.M.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Hello everyone!

Once again its time to have some good ole lighthearted fun at the expense of Hot Azz Messes around the world. So let's get started shall we......



All I can say is "WTF"?

Who all thinks that this is a cute pose? Anyone, anyone?

H.A.M. Hall of Famer!!!

This pose and these H.A.M.s speak for themselves!


Who told Paris that it was all-to-the-good for her to be holding her dress up clearly to her twat for the camera? But what can we expect from a hot in the AZZ tramp?

For this, she definitely deserves to be added to the H.A.M. Hall of Fame!

She is just a wanna be sexy HOT AZZ MESS, its as simple as that!

I guess 'butt-cracks' are in!

I am getting too OLD, LOL...



Yall need to get your playboy uncles and take 'em on back to the house.

These old H.A.M.s are to funny!



Now look at this 'mini me' Popeye wanna be on steroids, LOL.

My boy got his shorts hiked up so you can see those thighs and everything.

Buffed up, juicy H.A.M.!!!

Do yall see these fools with this boat motor in the hot tub?

Its a boat motor!! They are H.A.M.s to.


Now WTF is going here? Somebody really should have told her that this shyt is not cute, okay!

Apparently, this H.A.M. doesn't even know what a damn razor is!



Okay, this H.A.M. is into whips and chains I see. WTF??

Why do people let pictures like this get out into the public's eye for me to make fun of them?

Why people, why?


What is this sexy H.A.M. doing?

He is up on a fricking pool table, NAKED!

To tell you the truth, he looks familiar.



Once again, here we have another wanna be HOT AZZ MESS! He got his good deep wave curly weave and he is chilling on the beach honey having him a grand ole time, LOL!



Tender, Sexy H.A.M. divas here!




What in the hell does this H.A.M. have on?

I'm serious, WTF is it?


I'm just speechless at this point. I mean WTF?

This is DEFINITELY another H.A.M. Hall of Famer!!!



This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!


"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 10:56 PM, |

38 Comments:

The ham website was a platinum idea. I go just to get a good laugh! Lemme find out you might know dude on the pool table, looks like he got a nice lil booty!
I ain't even gonna front. I'd do the chick in the first pic. Not the licker, but rather the lickee. She's a cutie. lol
Does Paris have balls (literally)?
With the exception of the Sheneneh looking thing, I'd bang most of those chicks. I wouldn't be caught outside with most of them but I'd bang them.
Da dude on teh pool table look like Nokio from Dru Hill :) hmmmm
@ Ladynay --- Yes, he does have a nice one!

@ Serial --- LOL, you are so crazy (smile)

@ GP --- LMAO…..Now that you mention it, that’s one of those things that makes you say hmmmmmm…..

@ FreakyD --- I see that you are a trip just like Serial, LOL….Yall are a mess (smile)!

@ Missy M ----Hmmmmm, I’m telling ya, I know this dude from some where, I just can’t put my finger on!
@ Jacquelyn --- LOL

@ Accomplice --- So true...These people are serious about these pictures honey and just KNOW that they look good. Thats what makes it so funny, LOL ....
I see the skank patrol is on vacation...

Just when I thought I'd seen it all, you take the HAM to whole 'nother level...

BTW that picture of YOUR HAM uncles (stop acting like you don't claim them) is HILARIOUS...LOL LOL!!
dude on the pool table still has his socks on!!!
WOW... The picture of the uncles is too funny! They still (think they) got it!
I'm gonna have nightmares about the hairy underarms. Ughhhhhhh!!!! Damn!
  At 12/14/2005 4:25 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hold up! Hold UP! I'll have you know that you have pictures of at least 7 of my family members. lol WTF!!!!!!!!
you hit the nail on the head here...a few pictures from the bottom, those girls looked like Destiny's Child from the projects.
LMAO!!!! Man I was cracking up...why do females do that to themselves I mean I would hope that your girls would stop you from embarassing yourself then again they doing it too so all of ya'll a mess (lol) those old men, looking like a rick james special WOW...too funny
OK, I am TOO DAMN MAD @ YOU! Those people should be kicked in the head for walkin out the house lookin like a bunch of fools! OMG...what's up with the bootleg lookin Destiny's Children?
Say what you will but the dudes are more of a mess than the ladies. Why is dude at the beach weather leather S&M/stripper gear? That picture has me almost as confused as the pool table guy's sexuality. LOL!
wow, that's ummm disturbing...
damn, don't people know that everyone has a camera phone???? that means you could be a subject to a h.a.m. attack at any moment. be aware of that shit, cause it will come back to haunt you.

now on to the pics...

my fav: i like the second pic. anytime i see women ganged up on top of each other, it's a wrap for me....

least fav: the h.a.m. with the damn leather on sporting a jheri curl...stop it! just stop it! a word of advice: if you dick aint't big enough to fill up a cup, don't wear one out the house!!
I just want yall to know that I am fucking dying laughing at your comments.

Your comments are 10 times better than the damn pics!
i threw up a little bit on my mouth. um... ew. like a lot.
ok apparently no one else will say it. that is sooooo nas on the pool table. come on guys!! and why did ol buddy go around children like that? some kid didn't even want to talk to popeye no more. they started crying and just ran away. moms was like, "ok baby, ok. its alright. the scary man won't hurt you."
The pool table!! Girl stop!

We missed you today - we had quite the conversation!
@ Mwabi --- you know I'm on my way to your site RIGHT NOW!!!

Dammit, I hate I missed it earlier!
Do you ever look at the H.A.M. and pray that it's not anyone you know?
@ Shawn --- LOL, girl if I saw someone I knew I would DIE (smile)
OH MY LAWD! girl, i just had the biggest and longest laugh EVER! i LOVE your HAM posts! the brotha on the pool table...i'm sorry, but a brotha gotta be gay to do some shit like that, cuz sistas are NOT amused. it wouldn't have been bad if the brotha didn't have his ASSCRACK all exposed. it's like he's saying "I'M A BOTTOM!"
@ Nikki -- Girl you are hilarious!
I've been wondering about the guy on that damn pool table myself, hahaha!!
Nikki so crazy!!!!!
@ GP --- Yes, our Nikki is a mess! Too funny! But so are you MISS!
You post the some of the funniest damn comments yourself!
-barfs at those arm pits and hairy thighs-

Leave that boy alone that's on the pool table! Lookin sexier than....MM let me stop!
LMAO!!!! YES!!

Although popeye Jr. was kinda cute,
Beyonce Kelly and Michelle better watch out for the three ugliest bitches in the land!
I am literally crying over here...Im out of breath from laughing. This is great!
...and them Uncles...are those gang signs or arthritis....LOL
Yu are killing. What great way to start my day!
Ok OK I was gonna say these fools must be drunk, but then I realized, They were not drunk when the got dressed!!!!
Ps my 22mo. old must in fashion cuz she's always rocking the "butt crack". (when she needs a new diaper) LOL
@stone-are you sure that person is female??? That's a LOT of hair! LOL Looking at this for the second time, still crying :-D
WTF!?! I hadn't seen these before! My sisters are going to cry from laughing so hard when they see this! lol WOOOOOOOO LAWDY!! The commentary is PRICELESS!!
@ OneCool --- LOL, yes when I saw this mess, my first thought was, they must be posted on the blog!

Hot Messes!!! WTF were they thanking?