Turkey Day Travel

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Well, today I will be traveling to my mom’s for the holiday. I’m so excited I could just pop!

This is the first time in a long while that my mom’s entire side of the family will be home for Turkey Day and I can’t wait. It's just something about mama’s cooking and being with family that just soothes the soul, ya know what I mean? Plus I can’t wait to see my favorite girls, which would be my mom and my sisters. My sisters are all crazy just like me. You guys would love them! Oh and how could i forget about my aunt coming from Texas with her family. I just love her to pieces and she is a crazy one to!

I’m posting this now because God only know how it’s going to be as far as me trying to get on the internet at my mom’s house. I am going to be making some of the desserts today so I probably won’t have time later anywayz. Plus, it’s gonna be so much shit going on and so many people in and out, I know I won’t be able to concentrate, and everyone will be fighting over that damn internet I’m sure, with the way that my cousins and sisters love to be downloading music and shit! ~Sigh~

I have a little bit of running around to do today before I hit the highway so I guess I’ve procrastinated long enough before getting out the house. Hopefully I’ll be done with what I have to do in about an hour or so and I’ll ready to roll out.

Anyhoo, I guess I’d better get on outta here so that I can get on the road before the traffic get too bad (if it isn't already). Tootle Loo!


Nicoletta

"N" Search of Ecstasy

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 12:53 PM, |

6 Comments:

have a wonderful holiday! i will pray for your safe journey there and back. i'll also pray for you to have the patience you'll need to deal with fam (yeah, we love 'em, but they can be a trip, too!)
Thanks Nikki...We have been laughing and having fun since I got here!
Oh yeah, and it does take much patience, lol
  At 11/26/2005 11:22 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hope you're having fun Nic...I sure am in Virginia with my family. It's cooold, nothing like Florida weather, that's for sho! Chocolate Drop!
I traveled to Phoenix for Turkey Day, which was cool. Because I turned on the Tv to learn that it had snowed and was 20-something degrees back in Michigan. ;o)
@Chocolate Drop -- Thanks honey; I hope you had a blast in VA.

@Serial -- Damn, that weather sounds like nothing fun, especial compared to the weathing in Phoenix!