Birthday Bash Part II

Saturday, November 19, 2005



Well first off, why is my lazy just now rollin' up out the bed? Uhmmmm, maybe it has something to do with fact that I didn't take my ass to bed until after 3am. Why can't I take my ass to sleep at night like NORMAL folks???!!!




Tonight will mark the 2nd part of my birthday celebration, cause I just chilled last night. This part of the birthday bash will consistent of shakin' dat ass in the club and getting loose on the that grey goose! Dats right goddammit. Me and my girls will be competing for the "Crunkest and Drunkest"award.


The only thing that pisses me off is that is has been HOT as fuck round here for weeks and it wants to wait until my damn birthday jam, when I wanna wear one of my lil cute outfits for Jack Frost to come nippin'. I mean WTF? I'm telling you that is the one thing I hate about Florida because you never know what the weather will do. Now mark my word...in about 2-3 days, it will be hot as hell again!

The outfit that I had picked out to wear tonight was not cold-weather friendly so I had to go back to the drawing board. I think that I've finally settled on something, but it's just not as cute as what I originally intended. Oh well...


On Another Note...…

There is another fugging storm out there, Tropical Storm Gamma. Now, I know that the season isn't officially over until Nov. 30, but damn!

This one is predicted to take a similar path as Hurricane Wilma, which left my sister, my brother-in-law, and their poor pooch Sphinx (my brother-in-law's an Alpha) who all live in Ft. Lauderdale, without power for about 10 damn days.

I mean really! ~Sigh~

I hope that this one will not be that bad. They are suppose to be flying home so that everyone can be together for the Thanksgiving festivities. But if that storm is bad, that's gonna f*ck everything up because during the last storm they cancelled all of the flights!!! OH, I don't even wanna think about that.

Anyhoo, I'm about to pretend it's morning and go make myself a ham anomelete omlette and some toast. Tootle Loo !!


Details of tonight's "Crunk and Drunk" festivities to come.....





Nicoletta ~ "N" Search of Ecstasy
Superstar Nic

Don't hate, congratulate!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 1:22 PM, |

5 Comments:

I hope you have a great time at your birthday bash. Don't shake dance to much girl, I know how yall baby luke dancers do it in Florida!!!!!! Have a great time. And yes, that goose does get you loose. Happy B-day!!!!!
Georgia Peach, gurl you got me literally laughing my a$$ off with that 'baby Luke dancers'....You are too damn funny!

Thanks...I'll try not to break anything while I'm shakin my money maker tonite, LOL
My cousin in West Palm called me to tell me about the 5am trip to get on line for gas after the curfew was lifted, giving the gas station people all her cash, because the ATM satellite was down and then travelling to the next town to find an open bank without severe wind damage so she could get more cash for food. INSANITY! Up here we know about blizzards, blackouts and an occasional riot. But water that moves buildings??!?! I aint ready. Good Luck to you and your family...and um dont hurt nobody over there in the clubs, Gurl! LOL
Happy Belated Birthday Girl! You celebrating like I would (Part 1, 2, 3...) LOL.
I hope you enjoyed yourself ans waiting for the next part!
Another storm, where is that hoe at now...and just to think that man was trying to...well, let me not talk. I don't fuck with Florida unless its the summer