Birthday Bash: The Conclusion

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Ahhhhgggggg!!!!

I feel like pure-tee shit! I guess it ain’t nothing like feeling like shit the next day to prove that you had a blast the night before, huh? I mean it makes no fugging since to be this broke down and ill after the club. I can’t believe that there was once a time when I would party like this on a regular!!!

~Sigh~

I ain’t lying when I tell ya that my legs feel like I did 300 squats and 400 lunges yesterday…..DAMN! You would swear I was training for the damn Olympics the way I feel!

So, I’m sitting up here in the fugging dark because my power just went out! Yeah, we are have a little rain storm come through and the goddam power went out. Now I’m sitting up here typing by candle light in the damn dark. Can you believe this shit? Thank God for laptops!!!


Anywayz, we gonna skip straight to the club action…..We get there fairly early, trying to make for the 2-4-1 drink specials but we still missed it by about 10 mins. We looked around and I was like damn. The club was not as "Plump" as I would have liked it to be. I guess every body in town did go the Orlando for the Florida Classic with FAMU against BCC! I’m going next year; there ain’t no ifs, ands, or buts about it!! But I digress.





But okay, so we get in there right and naturally we head straight to the bar (lol). I got a Blue Hawaiian and about have way through it is when all the fun began. Every time one my jamz came on, I was up outta that damn chair and shakin’ my ass and by the time I has a few drinks in me…Oh my gosh…I know the other bitches in the club was probably like, “Ho’ sit down!”. LOL



I have not danced so much in ages but that’s what I was there for…to shake a lil sumthin’ and to have marvelous time. Like Georgia Peach would say, we were like a bunch of baby Luke dancers droppin’ it like it was hot all damn night, lol….

Since it was my b-day, I had free drinks coming all night long and the more I drank, the more I danced. Me and my girls we laughed and clowned so hard my jaws are sore from grinning so damn much, (ha ha ha). This song by T-Pain came on called “I’m in love with a stripper” right. So naturally I had to get up and start dancing on this pole that happened to be right next to our table and leave it to my girls to boost my crazy ass on…as if I need any encouragement once or ever. Shuuuuute, I was so hot on that pole I even got me a couple of dollars (lol). Then this guy that I had been making eye contact with all night finally come over and asks me to dance and usually I don’t like to dance with people. I just usually dance by myself, but this time I went out onto the dance for and dance to “Slow Wind” by R. Kelly. This dude was twirling me all around on the floor and everything, and not half bad looking either. I danced quite a few times and even one of the fools was whispering in my ear about us going back to his place and getting naked. LOL… Uhmmmm, I’m like ‘no I don’t think so crazy’. Guys kept asking me to dance and I'm thinking 'fuck do yall know how damn tired I am..... Man by the time I finished jammin' those curls were looking like a wet puppy dog! But I was still cute though, lol ....

Overall I had a wonderful time. Even though the club was not as thick as I would have liked it to be, having the good music and “Super Star Nic” there brought it back to life honey.

When I finally did make it home I was so muthafugging tire I did not know what to do. I just changed my cloths, ate my buffalo wings, took some Pepcid AC, and got my drunk ass in the damn bed shit.

Of course, I did not wake up until the afternoon hours today and as soon as I get ready to post my blog for the day, the fugging power goes out. What makes it so bad is that I have a damn turkey roast in the oven and since the oven is electric that shit is just sitting there. Ain’t know telling how that shit is gonna come out now. Sheezzzz!

Oooooh, my power just came back on gotta go! Bye.....



Nicoletta

"N" Search of Ecstasy


"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!




 
posted by Superstar Nic at 7:20 PM, |

18 Comments:

  At 11/20/2005 8:04 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oh gawwwd, girl I had so much fun last night! Good thing your birthday is only once a year because I'm getting too old and broke down and can't handle all the after effects! Serious, I had a blast and so glad you enjoyed yourself too. Alas, we must do this again.....
Ok you're starting to scare me! Your video of the moment is my 'hood song' of the moment - I was enthralled with anyone who can rhyme vagina with anything, lol lol lol

I'm glad you had a good time for your birthday!
@Pammie- you got me laughing so hard. Don't worry the video will be changed very soon and yes I had a great birthday.

@Chezniki - we had a blast as you can see, ha ha!

@Laptop Cutie - Yeah you were working it out like a baby Luke dancer last night to. I'm hopping we can all recover and make it to work tomorrow dawg. Even though its my last day before till after Thanksgiving, I think I may be due for a 'call in' - - what you think?

@tha answer - yes, we do need to get out and do it all again, but no droppin it like its hot all night long this time for me! Sheezz
lol...finally...someone that knows how to have a good time at the club...and all.
  At 11/21/2005 8:43 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
SuperStar Nic..........this is from your white friend......... this is the second time yall have partied without me!! If nothing else I could go to the house and have a starter drink with you and your Girls!!!! Nic you were partying like it was 1999!!!! GO GIRL............you know how to make a good time happen!
YOU BETTER WORK...WORK IT GIRL...DO YOUR THANG ON THE DANCE FLOOR! SASHAY SHANTE! Wow chica...looks like you had fun. That's good that's what celebrating another year should look like...:)
  At 11/21/2005 1:04 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Damn Nic,

I wish I could of been there. Looks like ya'll nukkas was havin some
fun. HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Happy belated Birthday! Just go on and celebrate the rest of the YEAR!
That bwoy Serial was down in Orlando partying with that FAMU crowd.

Sound like you had a blast during your B-day. That's the only way to party. ;o)
  At 11/21/2005 10:38 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Don't think I don't see that money hangin out everywhere!
@ Trent - You you are so fuggin funny. I thought I was gonna die laughing at yo crazy ass!

@SPChrist - Yeah me and my girls can have a good time anywhere! We make our own fun.

@Serial - I'm so jealous you went to the Classic. You had a blast because I know how you get down Mr. Home "Cumming"! I'll be down there right wit cha next year baby!
@Ms Dee Dee - LOL, yeah I was working it and I'm paying for it now honey!

@Chriz - I wish you could have been here to sweetie!

@Supa Sista - Thanks!!

@Groove - Thanks.... I be visiting ya spot again soon!

@Serial- P.S. I can't wait to read about your latest conquest(s) w/those hot hoes down there in Orlando, LOL....

@Cecily - Yes, you should have seen me spinning on that pole, lol. Tip tried to record it w/my camera but the shit wouldn't work ;-)
  At 11/22/2005 9:02 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Damn....I missed a good night. Nic you are crazy, girl!! I know you won 1st place for "the crunkest and drunkest", lol! Making better tips than the bartenders...go head girl!! What's this I hear about y'all dancin in the street???
Hey Crazy White Gurl, yes we have a wonderful time. I swear I barely remember the dancing in the streets part....everything at the point was a blur.
you sound like you had a ball! btw, wassup from a fellow rattler! in all the time i was there, i never attended the florida classic. i might try to go next year. you could meet me down there!
@Nikki - It is definitely on my adgenda to go to the classic next year so consider it a date if you do decide to come. We'll probably even meet ya boy "Serial" down there two!
hey gurl, thanks for reppin famu!!!!
@Grown and Sexy --- LOL, thx!

@Brains-n-booty -- Yes, you know we got to represent for the home team!