American Music Awards

Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Did yall watch this bullshit tonight?







Thank God for Cedric the Entertainer cause that show would have been a total bust!!!


I was sooooo fucked up that no one was there to accept their awards! I say if they are not there they asses do not need to win and its as simple as that. I mean over half of the winners seemed like they were M.I.A., WTF???







Then Missy trying to bring her ass up there on that stage with those crutches and a broke foot (or whateva da hell is wrong with that leg)? LOL









Then Missy trying to bring her ass up there on that stage with those crutches and a broke foot (or whateva da hell is wrong with that leg)? LOL



















What the fuck is wrong with Pharell? Why does he looks so goofy and I’ve noticed that he has been looking one step away being retarded for the last few months. What’s up with that?












Destiny's Child member Kelly Rowlands accepts the award for the band for favorite soul/rhythm & blues band, duo or group. Whoopi fuckin’ doo!!!

Why was she trying to act all surprised like she had no clue they've been winning every fuckin group award gven out for the last year? And all that "Oh Beyonce and Michelle, I just love you so much"....Bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh...





Yes, Destiny's Child gets on my fricking nerves....I ain't scurred to admit it, shit!



BTW, I would get all of the copies of this picture and rip them up! Not her best looking moment.











Singer Hilary Duff (R) and boyfriend Joel Madden of the group Good Charlotte. Now what da fuck does he have on???? That’s all I wanna know!!!

Hot Ass Mess (H.A.M)












Travis Barker, drummer from the group Blink 182 (R) and his wife, model and actress Shanna Moakler.

WTF is up with this dude?

Ultimate H.A.M.












Singer Cyndi Lauper she perform ‘Time After Time’. I can't believe how she has not changed over the last 20 years!















Pharrell and Gwen Stefani (R) perform 'Can I Have It Like That' during the 2005 American Music Awards


Pharell is in the runnings for the H.A.M. award to!



















Will Smith accepts the award for favorite pop/rock male artist. How, what, when, why??????


Did anyone else here that he a Jada were swingers?














Ashanti was there to. For what, I have no clue cause Lord knows when that last time the she put out a record. And with all that mess going on with her Irv Gotti….. Please…. Let’s just say she needs to go sit down some where, okay!











The best part of the entire show, was Omarion, Bow Wow, and Ciara doing there performances together.




















Ciara, you my girl and all, but those damn boots don’t go with that damn dress and you knew that shit before you left the house!





Ginuwine....Is he still married to Sole?















To sum it all up, Mariah Carey won every damn thang, okay! If you didn't see it, trust me when I say you didn't miss a damn thang.



The End!

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 10:36 PM, |

8 Comments:

Okay, girl. The AMA's just started on the West coast, and I'm bored already. Is there anyone else besides me tired of seeing Mariah Carey's titties? Anyone? Anyone?

*yawn*
"N" Search of Ecstasy? Me too. Please tell me when you find that. Nice to be here.
Don't be hating on my man Will, okie?
Cus if I have to take off my urrrings it won't be pretty.

:-D
  At 11/23/2005 9:03 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Fortunately, I did not watch the show. LAtely all the awards shows have these lame rap acts or a bunch of clones prancing around stage looking exactly like everyone else.
Hahahaha. Besides the fact that you are straight getting crunk over here, you rocked this post girl. Too funny. I thought the best part of the show was the lady who sung "SWEET DREAMS". She showed them other teenyboppers how to rock hard!!! And I mean ROCK HARD. I smiled when I saw Cyndi, girl I love her. We sound alike to. She looks good to me. Still looks and sounds young. This was a funny post girl. Thanks for stopping back by. I'll be back.
Pharrel can give me some head, girl. He has a great shaped head don't you think..lol. I'am so nasty. But I like Travis and his wife. They rock!
  At 11/23/2005 1:10 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Nic, u tore that shit up! But, I'm with you on just about errything, and I didn't even watch the damn show. I agree with "ruben"; I don't even try to watch any award shows anymore. It's almost like "overkill", like...the producers are trying a lil to hard or sumthin. Oh, and Maria.....why even wear the dress?? She should have just wrapped up in a layer of surrand wrap or somethin. DAMN! P.S-- Yes, I am chillin here at work, and girl...it is dead as hell. I'm ready to go. Ya hearrd me!
First thing Mariah did when she came out half naked with her boobs hanging out was how she wanted to Thank God. Cover the boobs before you start praying, Thank you very much!