Hollyhood Gossip Chyle .......

Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Hey, hey, hey to all of my blogging buddies out there in cyberland and as my boy Trent would say, “What’s Really Hood?” .... I’ll tell ya what’s hood ….. Me, Superstar Nic coming at ya live and direct and still searching for Ecstasy!

But anywayz, I’ve been hearing so much gossip lately that I thought it’d be appropriate to dedicate this discussion to gossip and utter foolishness.

BIG PIMPIN’ AGAIN

Well, the rumors are flying again honey. Word in the hood is that Free is pregnant from Jay-Z (again) and that Beyoncé is gonna stratch da ho’s eye out! But for real tho’, I didn’t believe this one the first time the rumor came out around this time last year and I don’t believe the bullsh*t now. Is he fugging around on her? Yeah, most likely, he’s a man ain’t he?
From what I understand, Jay-Z's right hand man Ty Ty and his girlfriend were the ones blessed to have a newborn baby – not Jay-Z and Free okay EVERBODY! Now, for those of you who don’t know Ty Ty, he’s been Jay-Z's homeboy forever and a day. He’s the one accused to spraying R.Kelly with mace when they were on tour and he’s at the center of the $75 million lawsuit by Kelly against Jay.



LOVERS OR FRIENDS?

Next on the rumor mill choppin’ blox is the email about Ms. Laila Ali. Here’s the rumor: “Laila Ali and her husband/manager's divorce is final. The two have been separated since January and their divorce became final November 1st. She briefly mentioned it on the red carpet of BET's 25 Anniversary show last night. A close friend of the boxing champ tells Atlanta Gossip, (AG) that Laila has finally come to grips with her true sexuality and is happy with her new found freedom and is dating Grammy nominated actress, rapper, singer, Queen Latifah.”

Queen Latifah’s rep, Amanda Silverman of The Dart Group, denies this claim and states that the e-mail about this that’s going around is “something that somebody made up” and that her client is not dating Ali. She also snapped, “I don’t even think they know each other,” before hanging up during a phone interview.


I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again, until I see them tonguing in the streets with my own two eye, this to is a bunch of bullsh*t to! Why this lady gotta be gay just cause she got a husky little voice and she box?Oh yeah, and Laila said 'she don't love dem hoes'.

BABY’S DADDY TIMES 2

Well, well, well…. It seems that Mr. and Mrs. Kobe Bryant have got another bun in the oven and that the family will be getting bigger in the near future. "Entertainment Tonight" is reporting the basketball star and his wife are expecting their second child this May. A spokesman for the Bryants says the couple is ecstatic.

Based on this, I take it that Vanessa has forgiven Kobe’s little ‘bareback’ indiscretion like a good little housewife. I guess she also put his long term mistress, what was her name Michelle or something like that, out of her mind too! Left my sister said, "Hell she don't pay no bills!" Hmmmm...... Oh yeah, and what about all of those lovely rumors about her and Kobe getting a divorce. I guess she changed her mind, would you?

Seems like errbody having babies 'round herrr. Shaq and Shaunie on baby #6, yes I said #6, Halle Berry and her boo, Jay-Z and Free (just kidding), but dane who's next? Could it be you? Betta strap up!!

ANYBODY UP 4 A HOT DOGG

Rapper and actor Snoop Dogg is involved in several business ventures including clothing, automobiles, and sneakers. Now the rapper is getting into the food business by launching his own line of foot-long hot dogs. I'm sorry yall, but I couldn't help but laugh when I heard this. I mean Snoop making hot dog commercials!!!?? You gotta admit that's kinda funny. I can't wait to see this mess! The doggs hit stores in January. Get 'em while dey hot!

NO MORE CRYIN'

Rapper Foxy Brown is not a happy camper lately. They say that she is upset at hip hop and soul Queen Mary J. Blige because she took Brown's vocals off of a song that they recorded
together for Blige's upcoming album 'Breakthrough'.

The reason? Well, apparently Blige was upset at Foxy Brown because she went on local radio stations and announced that her and Blige recorded a song for the new album as well as other people Mary would be working with. It seems that Mary wanted to keep it under wraps until they finished with the album. So to show her who's boss, Mary J. took Foxy off the song entitled "No More Crying" and replaced Foxy's vocals with her own, which, according to the producer of the track, doesn't hurt Blige at all being that she wrote Foxy Brown's rap for the song.

Uhhhhhmm, I decline to comment.

COSBY KID ACTION

They say that Brandy’s New York Knicks star Quentin Richardson, is getting busy with a former Cosby kid. The "National Enquirer" says he's been seeing Keisha Knight Pulliam for a lil’ over a month now. I guess this means that the wedding between him and Brand is off, huh?

Of course, Quentin's reps claim they're just. . . say it with me now, peeps. . . GOOD FRIENDS…. aahhn-hhaa and I just come to work errday ‘cause I ain’t got nothin’ better to do. Yeah muthafugging right. Who could possibly resist tapping that 26-year-old RUDY's BOOTY??? Yes, she's 26. Now how old does that make YOU feel???

I think that about wraps it up for the day kiddies. If you know of any hot gossip that I missed, chyme in on this one and give us the 411!

This is Nicoletta,

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm Out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 4:36 PM, |

13 Comments:

  At 11/15/2005 4:52 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I thought Brandi and Quentin were already married? At least that's what I read a few months ago. But with Brandi, is she ever really married? Check into this one Superstarnic and let us know the real deal!
Hey I ran across your blog and I'mma need to speak with you about my baby daddy David Banner. He just got off the Vibe Awards looking like a tall glass of come do me!

my kinda sis - adding you to my kinja :)
LOL, oh my gosh.... you love David to? Girl you got me laughing over here and I'm mad cause I missed that 'tall glass of come do me'. I forgot that it was coming on tonight shoot!

I'm still smiling about this one!
  At 11/15/2005 11:37 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Damn, look at lil Rudy!
Brandy don't need anymore man problems.
First of all where did you get that pic. of Mary J.,because that is the best i've seen her look in ages. She was really fallin' off just lookin' a hot mess.

Look at Brandi,look at Rudy. I see why her man cheatin',babygirl is doin' her thing. Plus I've been sick of Brandi for a minute. She also has been lookin' a hot mess.

As far as David Banner he is something to look at, but one time I saw him on BET, and they were interviewing him in between videos and I just though he was so corny. I just wanted him to shut-up sit down and look pretty! haha

One more thing b4 I go...I do not believe the story about Jay & Free but if it was true do you know how crazy that would be!! How supid would Beyonce look if someone like Free took her man. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Free. I actually like her,and I'm not a big Beyonce fan. But they are a power couple. Who else in the industry could she run to. No one else hold the type of status Jay has. As far as Free she would be on the come up!!, because everything Jay touches turns to gold
  At 11/16/2005 8:59 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Snoop's hot dogs...now, that is something to laugh about!!
Yall got me cracking up this morning w/these comments!!! I love it.

ShawnQT, I agree that Ms. Brandi definitely don't need no more man problems. I would suggest that she go somewhere and lay low for a while.

Now Trina, you really got me really cracking up :-) You are too funny, but definitely speaking the truth!
Hey Ma - thanks for visiting my blog!
Supa Sister,
What's wrong with David? I like that lil’ country boy! LOL ...

Why, I couldn't even tell ya, its just sumthin' about him and he just sounds so sexy singing that song "Don’t Play Wit Me, Don’t Wit Play Me, Don’t Play Wit Me, Don’t Play Me. Work dem hips, run girl. Bend on over let me see it from da back, …girl I love it like dat"! Haaaayyyyyyyyyy!

I hope they play that song when me and my girls go out to celebrate my B-Day this weekend so I can “work it all around til I run outta breath”. The song sounds even better after a couple of drink...

Yeah, I’m crazy --- as may have picked up on ;-) LOL
First off I am gonna play with David Banner, cause I am tha Baddest, so yall need to fall back!

Did I tell you I loved your blog?
Have you heard the real version of that song? I don't even think I'm old enough to be listening to that!! haha
Yes Trina, the first time I heard the real version of the song, I was like 'oh my'! But now, I just sing right along with him, ha ha!

Trent, you know I definitely take it as a compliment that you love the site. Oh yeah, we gonna be fighting over David I see, LOL!