Yall Have Got to See This.......... LMAO!!!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005


Okay, now most of you guys know by now that I am just a crazy, fun-loving kinda girl and that it does not take much to keep me entertained. But, you have got to see this video. One of my co-workers emailed this to me today and I thought that I would just die. I was laughing my muthafugging a$$ off do you hear me!

This fool is up here doing webcam karaoke and of course, he doesn’t even know all of the words. It’s just too hilarious --- I had to share!

Check out Fred Marshall’s karaoke:

Watch "I Want to be Your Man by Roger and Zapp"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 1:30 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 11/16/2005 1:46 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Uhhmm, I don't 'preciate you making fun of my kid's daddy like that. What he does in his spare time is his own business, OKAAAY!!

Just joking ...... what da %$&@ was he thinking when he decided to do that?
Damn, I guess no body thought it was funny????
  At 12/04/2005 4:44 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Well I think it was pretty gooooood! lol. Thanks for adding me to your blog, I truly appreciate it!

Fred